REVIEW - MY HEIGHT GROWTH STACK AT 18

mangoat

mangoat

mangizz
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Posts
74
Reputation
51
Currently 5'9 at 18.6 years. My plates are open. BW - 68 kg. Grew an inch (fully sure) in last few weeks

I am already taking a 2600 kcal 180g protein, 120g fat, 100g carbs diet with all of the micros. Sleeping as much my body can everyday and also doing mechanical stimulus like jumping, sprinting, weighted jumps, box jumps and obviously lifting weights. I will also include more ways of stimulus for my proper adaptation.
STACK
0.5 mg anastrozole ED. Switch to aromasin for 2 months when stopping AIs
7.5 IU HGH ED (going upto 15 IUs as per 0.07 mg/kg)
80 mcg Abaloparatide ED
Meclizine 25 mg daily

ANCILLARIES
Isotretion 10 mg EOD
Oral minox 2.5 mg ED
Eplerenone 25 mg ED
Tadalifil 5mg ED
Berberine 1200 mg ED
Retratrutide if needed for Insuling Sensitivity (I am not using it now because it supresses appetite and my appetite is already pretty low so it would kill it fully)
Glucosamine & MSM ED

UNSURE ABOUT
1) Erdafitnib - I have no knowledge about it. So I am not saying I won't take it but I am in the research process. I will decide about it.
2) Androgens like Test, Tren, Anavar, NPP, Deca, Nandrolene etc - I have very less knowledge about them. I have read that they accelerate Bone Age and can close plates faster.
3) Vosoritide - Very expensive and no source available. DM if you have any legit source for cheap.
4) MK677 - To increase my ghrelin receptors (if needed in future)
5) Tamoxifen - Do I still need it after hopping on Anastrazole?

No dnr, cope, its over comments or I curse you that you will never enter the Gandy heaven. On top of that you will also develop Erectile Dysfunction and your gooning streak will finally be broken.

TAGS
@Badrya @TrenRising09 @Gudlifer @Toddricus @Stacyslayerᛉ @2mogger_ @desire_slays.gg @bddcoper @vogt @myoglobin @Zagro
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: serek6, Toddricus, vamchain and 5 others
usually androgens don’t increase height (as seen in ISS) except in some cases such as halotestin
DHT theory

Anavar Halo Winstrol have studies plus many other should work anecdotally
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
Okey and? What does this have to do with height? Androgens aren’t optimal for facial bone growth wtf nga. Why are we switching the topic lmao
I was talking about slayer Jonas whole thread ive already talked about height what should i say anymore should i invent
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26 and jnxy
The saying of „muh bro DHT suppresses Estrogenic signaling“ is mostly cope
I didn’t say absolutely anything about estrogen
My point is that DHT plays a part in growth

„Derrivative“ lol :feelskek:

?
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
I was talking about slayer Jonas whole thread ive already talked about height what should i say anymore should i invent
He is overall a retard. No clue how that nga got BOTB.

Edit: it was 2024, we will let it slide :feelsrope:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niebvll, cowmuncher26 and ICR
Glucoseamine gave me almost an inch of growth but brutal brutal bloating
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mangoat, jnxy and cowmuncher26
I didn’t say absolutely anything about estrogen
My point is that DHT plays a part in growth
Not really? I have yet to see a mechanism other then androgen receptor agonism (can be done nicely be DHT but isn’t exclusively albeit during a non enhanced puberty it’s mostly DHT so you were right.
„Derrivative“ lol :feelskek:

?
Not the same as DHT? Those are Derivatives aside from halo which is 5alpha alkalyted.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
Not the same as DHT? Those are Derivatives aside from halo which is 5alpha alkalyted.
They work through essentially the same mechanisms don’t they

Also still androgens
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
Currently 5'9 at 18.6 years. My plates are open. BW - 68 kg. Grew an inch (fully sure) in last few weeks

I am already taking a 2600 kcal 180g protein, 120g fat, 100g carbs diet with all of the micros. Sleeping as much my body can everyday and also doing mechanical stimulus like jumping, sprinting, weighted jumps, box jumps and obviously lifting weights. I will also include more ways of stimulus for my proper adaptation.
STACK
0.5 mg anastrozole ED. Switch to aromasin for 2 months when stopping AIs
7.5 IU HGH ED (going upto 15 IUs as per 0.07 mg/kg)
80 mcg Abaloparatide ED
Meclizine 25 mg daily

ANCILLARIES
Isotretion 10 mg EOD
Oral minox 2.5 mg ED
Eplerenone 25 mg ED
Tadalifil 5mg ED
Berberine 1200 mg ED
Retratrutide if needed for Insuling Sensitivity (I am not using it now because it supresses appetite and my appetite is already pretty low so it would kill it fully)
Glucosamine & MSM ED

UNSURE ABOUT
1) Erdafitnib - I have no knowledge about it. So I am not saying I won't take it but I am in the research process. I will decide about it.
2) Androgens like Test, Tren, Anavar, NPP, Deca, Nandrolene etc - I have very less knowledge about them. I have read that they accelerate Bone Age and can close plates faster.
3) Vosoritide - Very expensive and no source available. DM if you have any legit source for cheap.
4) MK677 - To increase my ghrelin receptors (if needed in future)
5) Tamoxifen - Do I still need it after hopping on Anastrazole?

No dnr, cope, its over comments or I curse you that you will never enter the Gandy heaven. On top of that you will also develop Erectile Dysfunction and your gooning streak will finally be broken.

TAGS
@Badrya @TrenRising09 @Gudlifer @Toddricus @Stacyslayerᛉ @2mogger_ @desire_slays.gg @bddcoper @vogt @myoglobin @Zagro
anyone past the 5th mention will not see this post:lul::lul::lul:

i wish you good luck, especially because i'm in a similar situation as yours. did you base your stack off the Best of the Best guides?

there's a guy on tiktok, bpedpremed, who has become really popular for potential closed plate growth methods. i really encourage you to check him out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mangoat and cowmuncher26
@cowmuncher26 do you know of bpedpremed?

being the person i am, i will probably continue to cope with potential post-puberty methods no matter what slayerjonas says about genetics.

@mangoat when you scanned your plates how open were they? and was it a wrist scan or something else?
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
@cowmuncher26 do you know of bpedpremed?

being the person i am, i will probably continue to cope with potential post-puberty methods no matter what slayerjonas says about genetics.
Yes

True, not cope tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dolorous
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26, Niebvll, ICR and 1 other person
Рост 175 см, возраст 18,6 лет. Вес открыт. Масса тела - 68 кг. За последние несколько недель вырос на 2,5 см (точно уверен).

Я уже придерживаюсь диеты, включающей 2600 ккал, 180 г белка, 120 г жира и 100 г углеводов, а также все необходимые микроэлементы. Я стараюсь спать как можно больше каждый день и занимаюсь механической стимуляцией, такой как прыжки, бег, прыжки с отягощением, прыжки на ящик и, конечно же, поднятие тяжестей. Я также планирую добавить больше способов стимуляции для лучшей адаптации организма.
КУЧА
0,5 мг анастрозола ежедневно. При прекращении приема ингибиторов ароматазы следует перейти на аромазин на 2 месяца.
7,5 МЕ гормона роста в день (до 15 МЕ из расчета 0,07 мг/кг)
80 мкг Абалопаратида ED
Меклизин 25 мг ежедневно

ВСПОМОГАТЕЛЬНЫЕ
Изотретиноин 10 мг через день
Миноксазол 2,5 мг для приема внутрь (ежедневно)
Эплеренон 25 мг в сутки
Тадалифил 5 мг эректильная дисфункция
Берберин 1200 мг в день
Ретратрутид при необходимости для подавления чувствительности (сейчас я его не использую, потому что он подавляет аппетит, а у меня и так довольно низкий аппетит, поэтому он бы полностью его подавил).
Глюкозамин и МСМ (эректильная дисфункция)

НЕ УВЕРЕН В ЧЕМ
1) Эрдафитниб — я ничего о нем не знаю. Поэтому я не говорю, что не буду его принимать, но я сейчас изучаю этот вопрос. Решение я приму позже.
2) Андрогены, такие как тестостерон, тренболон, анавар, NPP, деканоат, нандролен и т. д. — о них я знаю очень мало. Я читал, что они ускоряют костный возраст и могут быстрее смыкать пластинки костей.
3) Возоритид - Очень дорогой, и найти его не удалось. Напишите мне в личные сообщения, если знаете надежный источник по низкой цене.
4) MK677 - Для увеличения количества рецепторов грелина (если это потребуется в будущем)
5) Тамоксифен — нужен ли он мне после перехода на анастрозол?

Никаких комментариев типа «не слушать», «смирись», «все кончено», иначе я прокляну тебя, что ты никогда не попадешь в рай Ганди. Вдобавок ко всему, у тебя разовьется эректильная дисфункция, и твоя полоса безудержного поведения наконец-то прервется.

ТЕГИ
@Badrya @TrenRising09 @Gudlifer @Toddricus @Stacyslayerᛉ @2mogger_ @desire_slays.gg @bddcoper @vogt @myoglobin @Zagro
Gen
 
@cowmuncher26 do you know of bpedpremed?

being the person i am, i will probably continue to cope with potential post-puberty methods no matter what slayerjonas says about genetics.

@mangoat when you scanned your plates how open were they? and was it a wrist scan or something else?
My legs plates started closing at 16.5 (not fully closed) but i grew a legit inch in this month. So i believe my spine plates are open and i have seen some cases from my own eyes of real people who grew till 21 even after their leg plates closed through spine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dolorous
My legs plates started closing at 16.5 (not fully closed) but i grew a legit inch in this month. So i believe my spine plates are open and i have seen some cases from my own eyes of real people who grew till 21 even after their leg plates closed through spine
super relieving to read this, yeah the spine is an interesting thing
 

Similar threads

malyce
Replies
14
Views
32
malyce
malyce
P
Replies
8
Views
36
pharmaworker616
pharmaworker616
jbinz
Replies
15
Views
41
Resonant
Resonant
2dover3dfoids
Replies
21
Views
84
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
A
Replies
6
Views
68
AscendAndForget1234
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • ErwinRapist
  • cherries!
  • malyce
Back
Top