Rhino morph of me

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I won’t name names but I asked someone to do a rhino morph. Do I ascend past PSL 5? How can rhino make my face look more slimmer

rhino morph is on the right.

Attachments

• EB303CD8-8794-4C90-AF23-CB44EE4835FF.jpeg
    EB303CD8-8794-4C90-AF23-CB44EE4835FF.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 194
shit morph, show the other morphed pic with your 3/4

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Enlil
Can't see differences, bad morph so...

I don't see difference at all bro

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Gengar, NormieKilla and 2 others
Are you all blind, the morph made my nose slimmer a bit making my face more narrower

Not worth it tbh

no difference

also you'll nvr b above 5psl with your phno

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Drugs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
@Mexicancel mogs u to the toilet and back

post 3/4 as streege said tbh. shit morph

with better infraorbital rims, rhioplasty and otoplasty, you should be over 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Titbot
difference 404

Honestly a rhino should be the last thing you consider doing. Not really worth it, nose doesn't matter that much for men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla
with better infraorbital rims, rhioplasty and otoplasty, you should be over 5 psl
Do I need otoplasty on both years I think on one of them I don’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
minimal front profile difference

Not much of a difference. You can easily get that effect by using "nose secret" instead of paying $10k+ for seriously invasive surgery and being swollen for 1 year+.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Not much of a difference. You can easily get that effect by using "nose secret" instead of paying $10k+ for seriously invasive surgery and being swollen for 1 year+.
wtf? is it actually legit?

@Titbot rhino barely moves anyone up attractiveness unless it’s a super fucked up nose and it’s really hard to tell how you will look in just 1 pic. the only way to tell is in motion

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 3043
Nose is cope bro unless it really throws your features off.

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Deleted member 2846 and PubertyMaxxer
Next level squint and jut game tbh

Literally no change lol

Just OtoplastyMaxxx

Are you all blind, the morph made my nose slimmer a bit making my face more narrower

It didn't make the nose slimmer, it only narrowed the alas distance, the rest of the nose is still the same, that needs to be changed too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
WHITEMAXED

After Otoplasty, WhiteMax, Chewing and Neck Training.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas, Notorious, Titbot and 1 other person
psl6 srs @Titbot

extreme lifefuel for u
I thought my lower third was good. Thanks for the morph mate it looks realistic but I’ll top out at PSL 5.5 I’ll never be 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I thought my lower third was good. Thanks for the morph mate it looks realistic but I’ll top out at PSL 5.5 I’ll never be 6.
After that, when stroma surgery will be released and will be 100% safe (5 years from now), do ice eyes and you'll mog the shit out of everyone.

• +1
Shitty morph but nose is indeed the last thing you should worry. Your ears are really bad.

• +1
Shitty morph but nose is indeed the last thing you should worry. Your ears are really bad.
It’s crazy that In the morph how much my face becauses more square as soon as my ears are pulled down.

I see the difference and your face looks wider on the right

but imo it is wasted money

U would look great with a stubble beard

wtf? is it actually legit?

Yeah, it's legit. It narrows and lifts a bulbous tip. Also narrows the nostrils. The thing is that the design is faulty and causes discomfort after a couple of hours. So what I did was use epoxy putty (the stuff that seals leaks) at the ends to make it rounder and smoother and significantly less painful. Like with anything, your body (in this case your nose) has to get used to it the first couple of weeks. Then it's much more tolerable.

@streege

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah, it's legit. It narrows and lifts a bulbous tip. Also narrows the nostrils. The thing is that the design is faulty and causes discomfort after a couple of hours. So what I did was use epoxy putty (the stuff that seals leaks) at the ends to make it rounder and smoother and significantly less painful. Like with anything, your body (in this case your nose) has to get used to it the first couple of weeks. Then it's much more tolerable.

@streege
the only think i need is to make my tip of nose slightly more narrow + slighty upturning it - slightly dowturned now.
Does it work for it and last ?

No difference

the only think i need is to make my tip of nose slightly more narrow + slighty upturning it - slightly dowturned now.
Does it work for it and last ?

If that's what you need then definitely give it a try. I suggest buying the L and possibly the XL if you have a big nose (I use XL).

But it doesn't "last". The effect lasts as long as the product is in your nose. When you take it out, your nose goes back to its original shape.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043