Rhino will ascend or may descend cause it's about overall I need more hardmax so it won't look odd

cold_nano

cold_nano

Nah I gave up
Joined
May 23, 2026
Posts
4,080
Reputation
2,680
Help me
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-11-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-11-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-07-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-16-40-07-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-08-30-14-53-39-86_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-08-30-14-53-39-86_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    850.2 KB · Views: 0
It will ascend, even if that's the only thing you do
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
It will only descend you if its making a halo, Just think of this for hardmaxxing. if its fixing a falio it probably wont botch you but if its creating a halo ur probaly gonna get botched
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
It will ascend, even if that's the only thing you do
This is my side a guy told me I'm dowgrown and surgery not gonna fix
Only rhino I should consider it's over?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-30-12-09-16-60_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-30-12-09-16-60_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-30-12-09-08-11_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-30-12-09-08-11_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    611.9 KB · Views: 0
This is my side a guy told me I'm dowgrown and surgery not gonna fix
Only rhino I should consider it's over?
@tansel @buccalfatremoval get rhino or no?
 
@sample it's over? Bro help me I lost all my hope how to figure out it out everyone was saying lean will look worse cause I got bad eye area
And hardmax won't work Cause my pheno is bad
I'm on a urge to rope
 
Any softmax potential rn?
Or hardmax is only way to ascend
Micro needling to fix acne scar
Fixing uee also but that's no soft maxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Micro needling to fix acne scar
Fixing uee also but that's no soft maxx
I'm on azelaic+tretnion
Fixed my skin from hydroquinone+tretnion
Skin hair max I will do and misc nothing else do u think roids are good?
 
@FiendFiend what hardmax I should consider to slay in india it's possible? From rhino alone or need more
skinbleaching, and eye depigmentation, its giga cheap
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
skinbleaching, and eye depigmentation, its giga cheap
What about facial features
Skin bleach I did will maintain it and do it again if needed
Eye depigmentation gonna make me blind
 
What about facial features
Skin bleach I did will maintain it and do it again if needed
Eye depigmentation gonna make me blind
its the highest return on investment for india. U dont have to go for blue eyes but u can get hazel or light brown with a few sessions only. Ur eyes can always be fixed after JFL, the colour not really.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: cold_nano
its the highest return on investment for india. U dont have to go for blue eyes but u can get hazel or light brown with a few sessions only. Ur eyes can always be fixed after JFL, the colour not really.
Niger I can get contact lens
What type of advice are these
 
It will only descend you if its making a halo, Just think of this for hardmaxxing. if its fixing a falio it probably wont botch you but if its creating a halo ur probaly gonna get botched
How to figure out my failos I agree with u
 
@lurking truecel need ur advice
 
If it doesn’t get botched you will ascend but know there is risks
It’s jst a rhino ngga
It’s a 30 min procedure
Yeah it gonna ascend but get a brow ridge implants with it cuz u gonna look fked without
Get them combined for better results :Comfy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
It’s jst a rhino ngga
It’s a 30 min procedure
Yeah it gonna ascend but get a brow ridge implants with it cuz u gonna look fked without
Get them combined for better results :Comfy:
It's hard to figure hardmax some people told me I should avoid
 
You mean that you have fixed your skin by the past but had a breakdown ?
Yup cause I did mistake but will fix it again
If your not very careful they will descend you
I will look into it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Minuskul

Similar threads

Framelet2724
Replies
8
Views
105
Lookologist003
Lookologist003
IDontBlameAnybody
Replies
4
Views
43
IDontBlameAnybody
IDontBlameAnybody
T
Replies
9
Views
277
T23Ascend
T
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
8
Views
82
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
29
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top