cold_nano
Nah I gave up
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 4,064
- Reputation
- 2,666
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
If it doesn’t get botched you will ascend but know there is risksHelp me
It will only descend you if its making a halo, Just think of this for hardmaxxing. if its fixing a falio it probably wont botch you but if its creating a halo ur probaly gonna get botchedHelp me
This is my side a guy told me I'm dowgrown and surgery not gonna fixIt will ascend, even if that's the only thing you do
@tansel @buccalfatremoval get rhino or no?This is my side a guy told me I'm dowgrown and surgery not gonna fix
Only rhino I should consider it's over?
He doesn't know what HES talking aboutThis is my side a guy told me I'm dowgrown
Bro of course@tansel @buccalfatremoval get rhino or no?
I will figure it out I should not listen to everyone igBro of course
Alar base reduction and nose bridge réduction
Any softmax potential rn?Bro of course
Alar base reduction and nose bridge réduction
Micro needling to fix acne scarAny softmax potential rn?
Or hardmax is only way to ascend
I'm on azelaic+tretnionMicro needling to fix acne scar
Fixing uee also but that's no soft maxx
Help me
@FiendFiend what hardmax I should consider to slay in india it's possible? From rhino alone or need moreThis is my side a guy told me I'm dowgrown and surgery not gonna fix
Only rhino I should consider it's over?
skinbleaching, and eye depigmentation, its giga cheap@FiendFiend what hardmax I should consider to slay in india it's possible? From rhino alone or need more
What about facial featuresskinbleaching, and eye depigmentation, its giga cheap
its the highest return on investment for india. U dont have to go for blue eyes but u can get hazel or light brown with a few sessions only. Ur eyes can always be fixed after JFL, the colour not really.What about facial features
Skin bleach I did will maintain it and do it again if needed
Eye depigmentation gonna make me blind
Niger I can get contact lensits the highest return on investment for india. U dont have to go for blue eyes but u can get hazel or light brown with a few sessions only. Ur eyes can always be fixed after JFL, the colour not really.
How to figure out my failos I agree with uIt will only descend you if its making a halo, Just think of this for hardmaxxing. if its fixing a falio it probably wont botch you but if its creating a halo ur probaly gonna get botched
good luck man u will be sniffed outNiger I can get contact lens
What type of advice are these
It’s jst a rhino nggaIf it doesn’t get botched you will ascend but know there is risks
This ngga said bimax is a cope@lurking truecel need ur advice
Case dependentThis ngga said bimax is a cope![]()
It's hard to figure hardmax some people told me I should avoidIt’s jst a rhino ngga
It’s a 30 min procedure
Yeah it gonna ascend but get a brow ridge implants with it cuz u gonna look fked without
Get them combined for better results![]()
You mean that you have fixed your skin by the past but had a breakdown ?I'm on azelaic+tretnion
Fixed my skin from hydroquinone+tretnion
If your not very careful they will descend youthink roids are good?
I will look into itYou mean that you have fixed your skin by the past but had a breakdown ?
Yup cause I did mistake but will fix it again
If your not very careful they will descend you
Help me
@vermicelThis is my side a guy told me I'm dowgrown and surgery not gonna fix
Only rhino I should consider it's over?