Rhinoplasty in Turkey

dachad

dachad

Iron
Is Turkey a good place to have rhinoplasty? What doctors/clinics would you recommend?

Based in Europe, looking for best bang for buck quality, budget 4-8k €.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Turkey has the best doctors for rhinoplasty. Honestly if you want to get rhinoplasty for cosmetic issues I would say Turkey has the best surgeons. However don't go to a cheap surgeon just to save some money, go to the best ones and I bet you will like the result. But be sure that your problem is actually your nose instead of a recessed maxilla or recessed jaw/chin before you go with it otherwise you might not be satisfied with the outcome. Most of the time people think their nose is big or it has a bump or it is overprojected while in reality it's just a result of a recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, coping ethnic, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Turkey has the best doctors for rhinoplasty. Honestly if you want to get rhinoplasty for cosmetic issues I would say Turkey has the best surgeons. However don't go to a cheap surgeon just to save some money, go to the best ones and I bet you will like the result. But be sure that your problem is actually your nose instead of a recessed maxilla or recessed jaw/chin before you go with it otherwise you might not be satisfied with the outcome. Most of the time people think their nose is big or it has a bump or it is overprojected while in reality it's just a result of a recessed maxilla.
Thanks for the input m8, i definitely wont cheap out on any surgery. I have a slightly recessed maxilla, but no issues with jaw/chin. I'm looking for bulbous tip work along with shaving straight the nose.

Do you have any surgeons you could recommend perhaps? Aside from searching some forums/instagram, I dont really have a good place to start searching.

I knew tons of doctors but I only remember a few names at the moment. Best ones are Barış Çakır and Süleyman Taş(especially if you have an overprojected nose) are some of the best ones. Dıfferent doctors like to work with different skin types. For example I heard that Barış Çakır prefers thin skin, as he is somewhat perfectionist and he want the outcome of the surgery completely visible, without skin blurring the result. I even heard that he refuses patients with thick skin which might just be a rumor but... So you have to check with each doctor. If you have a bulbous tip, you probably have thick skin so try to find a surgeon who prefers to work with that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, crosshold and AscendingHero
bump, any new recommendations? suleyman taş wants 7K€ i mean come on its a bit too much 4-5,5k would be fine but he's too greedy any other good ones you heard of?

bump, any new recommendations? suleyman taş wants 7K€ i mean come on its a bit too much 4-5,5k would be fine but he's too greedy any other good ones you heard of?
ok nvm don't wanna cheap out I'll go to suleyman tas fck it