Rhinoplasty or Jaw implants first?

bogii

bogii

imprisoned, I'll be back.
I have money for one of the surgerys but can't decide, got a small jaw and small chin therefore my nose appears big

what would you do first? any surgerymaxxers have advice for gobi? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
ever try mewing? that's free

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: one job away, bogii and .🇹🇩.
I have money for one of the surgerys but can't decide, got a small jaw and small chin therefore my nose appears big

Bimax is the first and foremost surgery you need to do

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 8988, coping ethnic and 1 other person
jaw first obviously so then you can change your nose in the future so it compliments it

• +1
Reactions: bogii

I would do the jaw if it were "either ... or ...", because the nose is the last thing you want to fix as a male...

BUT

you can really improve the jaw with fillers, non-operatively. While nose is not as easily fixable. So, I would choose rhino. And then finish off my jaw with fillers (y)

• +1
I would do the jaw if it were "either ... or ...", because the nose is the last thing you want to fix as a male...

BUT

you can really improve the jaw with fillers, non-operatively. While nose is not as easily fixable. So, I would choose rhino. And then finish off my jaw with fillers (y)
why would u fix ur nose last?

• Hmm...

BUT

fillers are gonna let me look bloated in some time that's the last thing I want whit my already bloated face:feelswah:

if ur face bloated u need 2 do smthn about ur jaw and cheekbones

jaw will boost ur looks 10x more then any type of rhinosoraus plastty nigga
Jaw ofc

dont get implants BONE ONLY or else u finna regret it
make sure to ask if they can change ur gonial angle to be flared out so u dont get that bloated look anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and bogii
Do jaw first. Rhino is a feminising surgery if they do it with a small jaw. The rhino doctors tend to proportion the nose to whatever the jaw/chin is like.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 16380 and bogii
if ur face bloated u need 2 do smthn about ur jaw and cheekbones

jaw will boost ur looks 10x more then any type of rhinosoraus plastty nigga
Jaw ofc

dont get implants BONE ONLY or else u finna regret it
make sure to ask if they can change ur gonial angle to be flared out so u dont get that bloated look anymore
Do jaw first. Rhino is a feminising surgery if they do it with a small jaw. The rhino doctors tend to proportion the nose to whatever the jaw/chin is like.
ah shit thanks bros, I'm fcked I'm gonna do jaw then first I guess you're right.

I wanted to skip jaw surgery because it's fcking huge compared to rhino but it's gonna be dumb if I get a smaller nose and then jaw 😢

why would u fix ur nose last?
Nose is USUALLY the least important structure on man's face... everything else takes precedence: eyes are more important, jaw is more important, cheekbones are more important, lips are more important, fucking HAIR on a man is more important than your nose.

So unless it is TOTALLY deformed, you can live with it.

But a bad jaw for a male is :feelswhy:.

Doing rhino makes sense for harmony, or if all other features of yours are good. E.g. you have pretty-boy aesthetics with lateral cheekbones, narrow jaw, and bizygomatic-bigonial ratio well below 1, small mouth. THEN you WANT to do rhino more. Because a big masculine nose will look weird on you.

But this is a very specific circumstance. and JAW is till LAW. frankly speaking, eyes are even more important. But no fix for eye genes...:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 1332 and bogii
jaw definitely unless your nose is deformed like mine. But even so I would try fillers first and see how the harmony changes. If your jaws aren't recessed implants may be a better choice rather than bimax. Best of luck!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and bogii
jaw definitely unless your nose is deformed like mine. But even so I would try fillers first and see how the harmony changes. If your jaws aren't recessed implants may be a better choice rather than bimax. Best of luck!
fellow Looksmaxxer brocel already helped me out but thanks bro good luck to you too:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
DUDE NON OF THEM
your face is just perfectly beautiful

• JFL
I wish that was my gf man :lul: but nah she's way above me not in my dreams
oh you arent the hot girl on the pic? shit man... i thought that i was writing with a hot girl
i would never wash my tipping fingers again :ROFLMAO:

imagine irl there are guys fuckin her...

• So Sad
oh you arent the hot girl on the pic? shit man... i thought that i was writing with a hot girl
i would never wash my tipping fingers again :ROFLMAO:

imagine irl there are guys fuckin her...
yea must be some blue-eyed gigachad

• So Sad
Reactions: exeight
From personal experience, I had a septorhino when I was bluepilled, and kind of regret it. I'd say bimax probably is best, but I'd even do jaw implants first so if you were to get a rhino they could adjust it relative to your improved jaw rather than my surgeon making the best outcome for my recessed one that I'll probably get a revision for after my bimax.

Best of luck amigo.

Last edited:
  • Love it
If you have the genes for it, get a full beard instead, having one will cap your looksmaxing potential to an SMV of 8/10 but no surgery needed

• +1
Nose is USUALLY the least important structure on man's face... everything else takes precedence: eyes are more important, jaw is more important, cheekbones are more important, lips are more important, fucking HAIR on a man is more important than your nose.

So unless it is TOTALLY deformed, you can live with it.

But a bad jaw for a male is :feelswhy:.

Doing rhino makes sense for harmony, or if all other features of yours are good. E.g. you have pretty-boy aesthetics with lateral cheekbones, narrow jaw, and bizygomatic-bigonial ratio well below 1, small mouth. THEN you WANT to do rhino more. Because a big masculine nose will look weird on you.

But this is a very specific circumstance. and JAW is till LAW. frankly speaking, eyes are even more important. But no fix for eye genes...:feelswhy:
High IQ, and I say this as someone who is going to get rhino. Jaw is absolutely law, and lower third has to be prioritized over pretty much everything if it isn't close to one of the ideals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and bogii
If you have the genes for it, get a full beard instead, having one will cap your looksmaxing potential to an SMV of 8/10 but no surgery needed
I have beard already 😢 I morphed myself with bigger jaw and chin and lower eyelid retraction and it looks so mogger:feelswhy:

might have to get wraparound jaw implants tbh when I have the cash.

if I get rhino first and then wraparound it wouldn't matter because it's not bone right? @DankForce1

I have beard already 😢 I morphed myself with bigger jaw and chin and lower eyelid retraction and it looks so mogger:feelswhy:

might have to get wraparound jaw implants tbh when I have the cash.

if I get rhino first and then wraparound it wouldn't matter because it's not bone right? @DankForce1
If you are committed to doing a rhino and think you might want jaw surgery, decide now that its something you want or something you will never do - because jaw surgeries are really what need to be carried out first in any list of potential facial plastic surgery procedures.

Even if it isn't bone, it matters because the size of your jaw will certainly influence how you want your nose to look afterwards.

• So Sad
I have beard already
So maybe your beard does not grow a lot? because going chechen style will hide all your recessions
Screenshot from 2022 03 29 16 23 49

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Cidre enjoyer
how comes you have to decide between rhino and jaw implant? You can get great nose jobs for $2-3k

Also don‘t listen to the bimax copers, if you aren‘t recessed go for the implant

• +1
how comes you have to decide between rhino and jaw implant? You can get great nose jobs for $2-3k

Also don‘t listen to the bimax copers, if you aren‘t recessed go for the implant
which surgeon? I don't really trust many only taş has great result imo, if you could recommend me I would look them up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
which surgeon? I don't really trust many only taş has great result imo, if you could recommend me I would look them up
Turkey has lots of good ones, as i‘m from europe, that‘s where i usually look for basic surgeries like Hairtransplants and rhinos instead of paying 3-5x in germany

• +1
Turkey has lots of good ones, as i‘m from europe, that‘s where i usually look for basic surgeries like Hairtransplants and rhinos instead of paying 3-5x in germany
im from Germany too bro, but if I look at the results from Turkish surgeons they're mostly feminine, the only good results which were consistent are suleyman taş :feelswah: but he demands 7k€ its over for my money bro for me to go from 6/10 to 7/10 is that even worth 7k

• +1

That‘s where a good friend of mine had her nose done, but as a guy you have to be careful since the Surgeon mainly does female noses and thus the results look to feminine a lot of times

• JFL

That‘s where a good friend of mine had her nose done, but as a guy you have to be careful since the Surgeon mainly does female noses and thus the results look to feminine a lot of times

yo this dude didn't even need rhino :lul: he had a perfect nose now it looks gay af

• JFL
yo this dude didn't even need rhino :lul: he had a perfect nose now it looks gay af
Na it‘s a good result. But his female noses look repulsive and giga-fake

• +1
Na it‘s a good result. But his female noses look repulsive and giga-fake
would you say 7k€ is worth it to go from 6/10 to 7/10?

• +1
would you say 7k€ is worth it to go from 6/10 to 7/10?
7k for a rhino? Never. Only after you stuffed your entire face with implants

How much were you quoted for the jaw implant and which doc?

• +1
7k for a rhino? Never. Only after you stuffed your entire face with implants

How much were you quoted for the jaw implant and which doc?
I didn't look in to jaw surgerys because I need jaw wraparound at most, I don't want bimax tbh.

Think ramieri is the one I have to go for that right? but atm that's not in my cash balance to get jaw implants only genio would have worked money wise...

I didn't look in to jaw surgerys because I need jaw wraparound at most, I don't want bimax tbh.

Think ramieri is the one I have to go for that right? but atm that's not in my cash balance to get jaw implants only genio would have worked money wise...
You‘re fairly new, but we just recently had 19-20 year old guy from south-america that paid 7kish for a great wrap around jaw implant

• Woah
You‘re fairly new, but we just recently had 19-20 year old guy from south-america that paid 7kish for a great wrap around jaw implant
what surgeon, do you know it?

@Gaia262 do you still remember his @ or the thread? I remember you also posted a few messages in it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Was told by a nose surgeon that if you plan several procedures in your face, you'd want to do the nose the last.
The nose got a tendency to want to go back to it's original shape, if you get a nose surgery and then do a jaw implant, the tissue in your nose can change as well due to the different face shape after the jaw surgery.
This is direct info from a nose surgeon.

• Hmm...
Was told by a nose surgeon that if you plan several procedures in your face, you'd want to do the nose the last.
The nose got a tendency to want to go back to it's original shape, if you get a nose surgery and then do a jaw implant, the tissue in your nose can change as well due to the different face shape after the jaw surgery.
This is direct info from a nose surgeon.
ah fuck I asked several looksmax bros on here and all told me that I should go for rhino first, I think I'll only get rhino and be happy with 7/10 tbh I can't ascend to chad.

@Gaia262 do you still remember his @ or the thread? I remember you also posted a few messages in it

@Improver

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 7098
@Improver

Who dares to invoke me

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262