RICECEL "Blackpill 2021" ROPES BECAUSE HE GOT DOXXED! RIP GOOKNATISM COPERS

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

Fucker got exposed for trying to subvert the blackpill with Gooknatism and copes like muh "jbw is racist cope bro, just be ASIAN srs" and muh "white girls love kpop so white girls are going for asian 'men' now"
Go Ahead Reaction GIF
George Takei Asian GIF

JFL I still remember this gooks first few videos when he started getting attention for shit like "just be curry"
fun video GIF

Rot in piss gook :lul:
sky men GIF by South Park
Sad Cry GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
Disclaimer:
This isn't doxxing btw, he released the pic himself and uploaded it to this video.

the way life goes

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I do agree that kpop increases aisan smv.

keep crying for mongoloid waifus
31c7f7b69c80295c39225cfae93c48c2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
@Vagabond sorry to hear you were exposed

op who was this

• +1
op who was this

"Blackpill 2021" / "BasedandLMS" gooknat trying to subvert the blackpill because he started seething over IncelTV's ovER for asians series.

Claims to be "blackpilled" and tries to push muh just kpop maxx and cherrypicked examples of gooks with white women as if to say gooks are now the dominant smv mogger race

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
"Blackpill 2021" / "BasedandLMS" gooknat trying to subvert the blackpill because he started seething over IncelTV's ovER for asians series.

Claims to be "blackpilled" and tries to push muh just kpop maxx and cherrypicked examples of gooks with white women as if to say gooks are now the dominant smv mogger race
pathetic.

• +1
Im the only ricecel on this site r/ricecels is abandoned all the asians ascended

• +1