ULTIMATE Devansh Saga [Giga-Thread]

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
You gotta understand something about me...

Eviscerating Devansh gives me a dopamine high like no other.

Simply put- it satisfies me in every way possible that not even sex itself can.

Devansh Eviscerations are quite literally what get me hard.
film 4 bradley cooper limitless GIF | Bradley cooper, Bradley cooper  limitless, Gif
Limitless GIF - Find on GIFER
Limitless Bradley Cooper GIF - Limitless Bradley Cooper - Discover & Share  GIFs
eyes GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
Funny Gifs : limitless GIF - VSGIF.com
unironically me when I Eviscemogg Dev here for the gandyth time already

This dalit kutte kutte kleinfelter ass nigger, for some *reason* or another, is just so fucking easy to make of.

It could simply be because he's really just that awful, cringe, weird, ugly, or legit bottom of the fucking barrel in the eyes of women while still unironically acting like he's legit up there on the same level as the huwite meds he larps as... but whatever the case may ultimately be he really is just that easy. :feelshmm:
200.gif
interested rubbing hands GIF
rubbing hands GIF by The Hills
Happy Merchant GIFs | Tenor

Then again, perhaps I shouldn't take such great pleasure from what essentially me just punching down,

:Comfy: but it sure does feel good...
Pretoria
Sat Symbol GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019

@volcelfatcel @WannabeJock @VicMackey @everyone else i forgot srry

Now I probably know what you're gonna say next...

"bu but Chaddybhai that's so mean, what'd that lil curry nigga do to you anyway??" :cry:

well...
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games
i have to post this shit at least twice a week now but...

That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

All that being said though, this only covers the Devansh saga up until about a few months ago before he made his 3rd [now current] alt now so it doesn't even cover any of the Klinefelter shit.
2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

An Ultimatum:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, currylightskin and Deleted member 16346
bump bump bump

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66