I'm Sorry Ricecels - I Feel so Bad for Asians [WMAF / JBW Racepill]

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I'm Sorry for the Gook Eviscethreads I made, I just thought they were funny tbh. I used to make fun of you because I thought you were just being annoying when you complained and were easy targets ngl.

bic hUwItE G.i. cAwKOrU wUNt sUm SUki fUki YeS yES?

THIS IS ASIAN HATE
sky men GIF by South Park
Sad Cry GIF

However, I then realized just how fucked up things really are for you when I saw how your own women genuinely seem despise you, and they merely to deflect away their own internalized hatred of themselves onto you instead.

It was wrong for me to do that because I was essentially just kicking someone while they were already down, when the entire point of this place is to help pick each other up and improve ourselves, so I really am sorry.

It's not fair what's happening to you just like how it's not fair how people think they can be racist to white people. I know life isn't fair but that doesn't mean we're not meant to be or even ultimately can't be, because we can and [sometimes] often are.

I know hearing all of this and how things are looking pretty bad for you isn't something you want to hear, since you've probably heard it before and are already aware of it anyway, but I really do hope things get better for you.

Oh and yeah I guess I'm sorry to you curries too or something. I don't hate you or anything, and I only made all those curry Eviscethreads cause it's [stil]l by far the easiest repmaxxing meta, but I do still think you're pretty ugly and tbh some of you are just too weird with all that poop stuff ngl.

I don't regret bullying Devansh off the forum though fuck that nigga tbh tbh.
Jfl he brought all that on himself by being an annoying faggot who tried talking shit with anyone who wasn't to validate his delusional muh "red undertones" and "I look like tom cruise" bullshit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 29710 and Deleted member 29155
What happened

I'm Sorry for the Gook Eviscethreads I made, I just thought they were funny tbh. I used to make fun of you because I thought you were just being annoying when you complained and were easy targets ngl.

Sad Cry GIF

However, I then realized just how fucked up things really are for you when I saw how your own women genuinely seem despise you, and they merely to deflect away their own internalized hatred of themselves onto you instead.

It was wrong for me to do that because I was essentially just kicking someone while they were already down, when the entire point of this place is to help pick each other up and improve ourselves, so I really am sorry.

It's not fair what's happening to you just like how it's not fair how people think they can be racist to white people. I know life isn't fair but that doesn't mean we're not meant to be or even ultimately can't be, because we can and [sometimes] often are.

I know hearing all of this and how things are looking pretty bad for you isn't something you want to hear, since you've probably heard it before and are already aware of it anyway, but I really do hope things get better for you.

Oh and yeah I guess I'm sorry to you curries too or something. I don't hate you or anything, and I only made all those curry Eviscethreads cause it's [stil]l by far the easiest repmaxxing meta, but I do still think you're pretty ugly and tbh some of you are just too weird with all that poop stuff ngl.

Jfl he brought all that on himself by being an annoying faggot who tried talking shit with anyone who wasn't to validate his delusional muh "red undertones" and "I look like tom cruise" bullshit.

Muh jbw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

Sad Cry GIF

BWC is law.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What happened
I made gook Evisceration threads [they're pretty funny ngl] a while back

but I feel really bad about making fun of them now, especially when they have to deal with all that fucked up shit tbh

So I apologized for it

Sad Cry GIF

It's brutal, i was out downtown and I saw like 3 WMAF couples very quickly where the guy was mid as fuck but not a single AMXF.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66