• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Hero of the Imperium, Heguldus and 3 others
shreks me

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Your username suits you well Ogre.

Any tips to improve my SMV?
It's obvious, you need to lose fat and gain at least 30 lbs of muscle if you want to go from below average to above average. Then, you should be able to get some good success in real life.

Here is a step-by-step guide of what you must do:

Step 1) Calculate the calories you need to consume to lose weight effectively with a good online calculator. Here is my favorite: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
You do this by entering your height, weight, age and activity level, and then you choose how much weight you want to lose per week.

I recommend you try to lose 2 lbs per week because in 1 month you will lose 8.69 lbs, and in 1 year, you will lose 104 lbs if you stay consistent with that caloric intake. It is only if you're already at a healthy body fat and want to get leaner that you should drop it down to 1 lb of fat loss per week, otherwise it's better at 2 lbs per week of fat loss. The benefit of starting out fat is that you won't have trouble recovering from your workouts because you'll be eating enough to recover even when you eat less, your body will tap into its fat stores to build more muscle but only if you get stronger. Progressive overload (weight added to the bar) = Strength Gain = Muscle Gain.

Now of course you will tell me, but Copingvolcel how can I eat so little every day for an entire year? The trick is to eat foods that are more satiating and less calorie dense, aim for a good protein intake of at least 180g per day, and eat at least 50g of fiber per day. Also swap soft drinks for water, and stop eating fast food completely, quit cold turkey. In the beginning, you will have a lot of cravings for the junk that you are used to, but as time passes, you will get used to the healthy food and you will not crave junk food anymore.

Step 2) Get on a good beginner training program that is focused on the main compound movements with added accessory lifts at the end.

As a beginner, you need a high frequency, high exercise selection, low volume approach.

You also need to find your 8 rep max by starting with just the bar, and then adding 20-25 lbs to the bar and trying that, until you reach a weight that you can do for only 8 reps. Why 8 reps? Because if you can do it for 1 set of 8 reps, you can do 3 sets of 5 with that weight.

Always focus on proper form, don't ego-lift like most people in the gym, try to go to depth on the squat, if you can't, do bodyweight squats, then start with just the bar, and add 5 lbs per workout after you succeed with that weight for the 3 sets of 5.

Here is the program that I use and that I highly recommend you use also, unlike most training programs, this one is 100% free and very effective because it makes you focus on the lifts that will make you the strongest and most muscular and you do them frequently in just the right amount of volume to make progress:

Step 3) If you are currently obese, you will probably end up with a lot of loose skin when you finish cutting, if you have the money for it, I highly recommend you do the surgery to get rid of it, it will make your body look a lot better and you won't be carrying around all that excess skin anymore. The excess skin is there because your body had to create more skin to accomodate the extra weight. If you still live with your parents, while you train and diet down to 200 lbs, you can also get a job and work to save up the money for the surgery at the same time.

Also, if you come from a fat family, you will have to eat very differently than them if you want to look better than them, you will have to cook your own food, and if they can't even bother to buy healthy food, you will have to buy your own, which is definitely doable if you get a job. For the gym, avoid planet fitness and only go to a gym that has power racks, because you are going to need that equipment to do the program. Also, make sure that your gym allows deadlifts and chalk, gyms that are really cheap tend to have many restrictions, pay a bit more if you have to.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also, for the rating, it's really difficult to tell because you are really obese, and it wouldn't be fair to rate you right now since you don't look your best. All I can say is that right now, you are way below average, and if you don't fix your weight, it will be very difficult for you to find a girlfriend who isn't obese also.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Copeful, BigBoy and 4 others
It's obvious, you need to lose fat and gain at least 30 lbs of muscle if you want to go from below average to above average. Then, you should be able to get some good success in real life.

Step 1) Calculate the calories you need to consume to lose weight effectively with a good online calculator. Here is my favorite: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
You do this by entering your height, weight, age and activity level, and then you choose how much weight you want to lose per week.

I recommend you try to lose 2 lbs per week because in 1 month you will lose 8.69 lbs, and in 1 year, you will lose 104 lbs if you stay consistent with that caloric intake. It is only if you're already at a healthy body fat and want to get leaner that you should drop it down to 1 lb of fat loss per week, otherwise it's better at 2 lbs per week of fat loss. The benefit of starting out fat is that you won't have trouble recovering from your workouts because you'll be eating enough to recover even when you eat less, your body will tap into its fat stores to build more muscle but only if you get stronger. Progressive overload (weight added to the bar) = Strength Gain = Muscle Gain.

Now of course you will tell me, but Copingvolcel how can I eat so little every day for an entire year? The trick is to eat foods that are more satiating and less calorie dense, aim for a good protein intake of at least 180g per day, and eat at least 50g of fiber per day. Also swap soft drinks for water, and stop eating fast food completely, quit cold turkey. In the beginning, you will have a lot of cravings for the junk that you are used to, but as time passes, you will get used to the healthy food and you will not crave junk food anymore.

Step 2) Get on a good beginner training program that is focused on the main compound movements with added accessory lifts at the end.

As a beginner, you need a high frequency, high exercise selection, low volume approach.

You also need to find your 8 rep max by starting with just the bar, and then adding 20-25 lbs to the bar and trying that, until you reach a weight that you can do for only 8 reps. Why 8 reps? Because if you can do it for 1 set of 8 reps, you can do 3 sets of 5 with that weight.

Always focus on proper form, don't ego-lift like most people in the gym, try to go to depth on the squat, if you can't, do bodyweight squats, then start with just the bar, and add 5 lbs per workout after you succeed with that weight for the 3 sets of 5.

Here is the program that I use and that I highly recommend you use also, unlike most training programs, this one is 100% free and very effective because it makes you focus on the lifts that will make you the strongest and most muscular and you do them frequently in just the right amount of volume to make progress:

Step 3) If you are currently obese, you will probably end up with a lot of loose skin when you finish cutting, if you have the money for it, I highly recommend you do the surgery to get rid of it, it will make your body look a lot better and you won't be carrying around all that excess skin anymore. The excess skin is there because your body had to create more skin to accomodate the extra weight. If you still live with your parents, while you train and diet down to 200 lbs, you can also get a job and work to save up the money for the surgery at the same time.

Also, if you come from a fat family, you will have to eat very differently than them if you want to look better than them, you will have to cook your own food, and if they can't even bother to buy healthy food, you will have to buy your own, which is definitely doable if you get a job. For the gym, avoid planet fitness and only go to a gym that has power racks, because you are going to need that equipment to do the program. Also, make sure that your gym allows deadlifts and chalk, gyms that are really cheap tend to have many restrictions, pay a bit more if you have to.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also, for the rating, it's really difficult to tell because you are really obese, and it wouldn't be fair to rate you right now since you don't look your best. All I can say is that right now, you are way below average, and if you don't fix your weight, it will be very difficult for you to find a girlfriend who isn't obese also.

Holy fuck u waste so much time trying to help a fat chink who will not lose his fat anyways bc he is a fatty lazy piece of fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Copeful, Effortless and 8 others
@Ritalincel
Bbc bbc

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Thanks, man. It's tough losing weight when your family owns a restaurant. I overdose on the hamlos soup pretty much everyday. I have to order incognito sometimes, a full costume and everything, because my mom says I eat too much. I put on some shades, a hat and a fake mustache and say, "herrrro, I am new to your store, please let me have the #69!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Effortless, Heguldus and 4 others
Handsome shrek - Chinese Knock off edition.

You look like that fat asian kid from spiderman homecoming. He has 0 smv (bluepilled writers give him a holiday fling in far from home with stacy because of muh personailty. She realises she is chadsexual at the end of the movie though dw.)

2.5psl lose weight then come back her. Your bones are buried in fat brocel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and lordgandy2000
MIRIN FWHR AND HUNTER EYES

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
EvilEvergreenGreendarnerdragonfly size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
Thanks, man. It's tough losing weight when your family owns a restaurant. I overdose on the hamlos soup pretty much everyday. I have to order incognito sometimes, a full costume and everything, because my mom says I eat too much. I put on some shades, a hat and a fake mustache and say, "herrrro, I am new to your store, please let me have the #69!"
Losing weight is all about calories in vs calories out, get a good calorie tracking app like myfitnesspal or cronometer and enter your weight goal and enter that you want to lose 8 lbs per month (or 2 lbs per week) and then it will setup your caloric intake, then log in all your foods that you eat and make sure that you never go over your limit for each day, and I 100% guarantee you that you will make very fast progress without ever stepping on a treadmill. When I don't track my calories, for me it does the opposite effect, I start to lose too much weight and get too skinny and my performance in the gym suffers a lot and I lose strength.

Also, even if you make some mistakes and fail a few times when trying to lose fat, if you get strong, you'll still make a lot of progress in the gym and you will look better, that is one of the benefits of starting the gym when you're fat, you'll never be in the purgatory-like state that is called "skinny fat" where you don't know whether you should cut or bulk.

The problem with most people who try to lose weight is that they focus too much on cardio, they don't build any strength and when they finally succeed their cut, they become very skinny and weak and they binge and become as fat as they were before. If you gain muscle while cutting, you may have a defined six pack at the end of your cut.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
D3f3c9b4f21b9417d556

• WTF
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
So asshole.
That dude waisted a lot of info on you larping.

Your pic looks photoshopped as hell.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BigBoy
Holy fuck u waste so much time trying to help a fat chink who will not lose his fat anyways bc he is a fatty lazy piece of fat
No, that comment was a copy paste of a private message I sent to someone some time ago on this forum, it didn't take a lot of effort.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and eduardkoopman

you quickly became one of my favorite posters tbh
actual good looksmaxxing advice

• Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407
3 inch penislossus up your ass

Its not even him he obv photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and eduardkoopman
My best bro's on here are rice dudes.
But post morphed pics.
Here I was enjoying my ham fried rice, and then you had to come along and berate me for trying to make myself 2 PSL points sexier. Fuck you, dude. You're a jerk.

Here I was enjoying my ham fried rice, and then you had to come along and berate me for trying to make myself 2 PSL points sexier. Fuck you, dude. You're a jerk.
No man.
You jerk mogg me to the moon and back.

mirin iq of this thread

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 4430
Looks good you lerope10
Nah jk mate, little progress still progress

Ksteezys 12020338510971236973734446813752932113909862n

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
No, that comment was a copy paste of a private message I sent to someone some time ago on this forum, it didn't take a lot of effort.
nice. I felt so sad, for your high effort post if it's for a person just trolling. Especially because you are a cool and nice dude.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Noah's me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
You look like a Asian Hamlossus so you're a chad