Riceguy claiming to have 7400 matches and 80 lays on tinder

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

I reached that post via lookism.net.

JFL if you actually fall for it. He's a 3/10 PSL at best : jaw and hairline are ok, but shit eye area, creepy lips, bad harmony and also seems like a manlet framecel.

I'm not saying he can't have some success, especially in Poland where some hoes have a fetish for exotic dicks. But 7400 matches with the right to be "picky"? Only a Gigachad is entitled to that.

JFL if you actually believe his BS.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 39 and RationalBrody
Article is old this is in the golden age of Tinder. When every man drank milk and honey.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and 11gaijin
I never used tinder so i cant talk out of Experience. But everybody says its hard af especially to get girls like he posted not even talking about 7400 Matches lol. So somethings not adding up here.

Btw post lookism link pls

Tinder algo has changed a lot. I feel getting matches is tougher now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Tinder algo has changed a lot. I feel getting matches is tougher now.
My tinder start was in March this year. If I had luck I could get 3-5 matches a day with slightly morphed pics, but getting messages / dates were extremely difficult. It might be much easier 4 years ago but probably not that easy since 2016.

i call this bs.
1. he used tinder in my country, foids here are picky as fuck and cant speak english, they also racist
2. hes ugly
3. he didnt show shredded picture, with ugly face and haircut i think no body can help him

its 100% bs. i have shredded pics and i barely get date.

but again, tinder now works only for first 2 days , before it was better

• +1
i call this bs.
1. he used tinder in my country, foids here are picky as fuck and cant speak english, they also racist
2. hes ugly
3. he didnt show shredded picture, with ugly face and haircut i think no body can help him

its 100% bs. i have shredded pics and i barely get date.

but again, tinder now works only for first 2 days , before it was better
Are you from Poland? Tell me something more about Polish women please

Are you from Poland? Tell me something more about Polish women please
less fatties but picky wh0res af. if you think that polish women are godesses then ur wrong

He is using boosts and swiping right on literally everyone. He's been using tinder for 3 years, if he's been swiping on average for example 100 times a day for 3 years that's 109500 swipes, that would equal to about 14% match rate. Idk, could be possible even when ur ugly. Also 7400 matches and 80 lays is pretty much a 1% turn rate which is really really low assuming he's probably lying about the number of lays tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mybrainabusesme
He's bad looking tbh

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mybrainabusesme
this was already debunked on a thread on incels.is. he initially used a chad pfp and changed back and forth between but because the matches arent real time he still got the matches. but of course this is common sense. if you for a second think a manlet gook can rack up thousands of matches you should probably neck it tbh

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Never_Began, Deleted member 281 and 4 others
This guy convinced me that you can't run bad boy game if you don't have the bones for it. Look at his tattoos, then look at his barely existing super high set eyebrows and Labrador eyes. It just doesn't fit and is actually bad for harmony.
I don't know why I once was a big fan of tattoos. They look shitty most of the time and ruin harmony and symmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 616
this was already debunked on a thread on incels.is. he initially used a chad pfp and changed back and forth between but because the matches arent real time he still got the matches. but of course this is common sense. if you for a second think a manlet gook can rack up thousands of matches you should probably neck it tbh
High iq

100%legit,just be an below average ricecel and get more matches than literal male models confirmed.

• +1
100%legit,just be an below average ricecel and get more matches than literal male models confirmed.
It's over if you don't look like an alien ricecel in 2018.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Not possible unless he has ridiculously low standards

Not possible unless he has ridiculously low standards
even then impossible.

I can guarantee you I could swipe everyday for years with that guys pics and not get a single match let alone date.