Magnus

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
samson wellington the third

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Benard.

4th richest guy in the world IIRC.

An instantly recognisable danish rich surname is "Mærsk".

Olivander

Mephistopheles

Lucius

Vercingetorix

Killroy

Balthazar

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6963
Francisco

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why does everybody confuse DnD sounding names that some trailer park redneck would name his son with rich people names?

the only rich people who MIGHT name their kids some really white trash shit like that would be actors and musicians, who obviously don’t really count cause that’s not what anybody’s talking about right now

actual rich kid names are just stock standard vanilla names like “William,” “Thomas,” “Jeffrey,” “George” etc. No family that’s old rich (NOT new rich) would be caught dead naming their kids something “unique.”

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Olivander

Mephistopheles

Lucius

Vercingetorix

Killroy

Balthazar
You just gonna curse ur kid with a life of eternal virginity & wackassness huh

Anything but those gayass gymbro whiteboi names
Kayden
Jayden
Bryce
Conner
Kyle
Kade

• +1
Reactions: Fear
British names are even worse
Ollie
Pete
Tommy
James
Etc

Why does everybody confuse DnD sounding names that some trailer park redneck would name his son with rich people names?

the only rich people who MIGHT name their kids some really white trash shit like that would be actors and musicians, who obviously don’t really count cause that’s not what anybody’s talking about right now

actual rich kid names are just stock standard vanilla names like “William,” “Thomas,” “Jeffrey,” “George” etc. No family that’s old rich (NOT new rich) would be caught dead naming their kids something “unique.”
you're so low iq when it comes to catching humor jfl, autist trait
You just gonna curse ur kid with a life of eternal virginity & wackassness huh
nigga Mephistopheles is the most dark triad name you could give to a child, but you prolly thought that shit was some slavic name jfl. Nigga needs to hit the books on foenem grave

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Aaron, Nathan, Shewah, Benjamin.

Illumiton

Gigacope
Also I’m talking about people who name their kid Quantavius cause they think it sounds fancy

what’s that even from
nigga did you just say people name their kids "Quantavius" because it sounds "fancy"

Laugh nicholas cage

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
this is really not the diss you think it was hunty

but there's always next time:owo:

all love though brother. God bless

Gigacope
Also I’m talking about people who name their kid Quantavius cause they think it sounds fancy

what’s that even from
It's an illuminati children name

Arthur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509

Why tf would you assume that that was an insult, wtf is that

Why tf would you assume that that was an insult, wtf is that
once again I am toying with your fragile neurodivergent mind, nothing I have said so far is serious

Puppet hand

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
once again I am toying with your fragile neurodivergent mind, nothing I have said so far is serious

View attachment 1424609
“The joke is that I knew it wasn’t an insult haha get it?”
No, not even a nice try
Also gigacope

now tell me why you thought that was an insult

“The joke is that I knew it wasn’t an insult haha get it?”
No, not even a nice try
Also gigacope

now tell me why you thought that was an insult
looool at this, you just pieced together that retort with every last ounce of sanity you still have left in your hollowed blackpilled mind.

You thought I was serious from the onset, 'le gigacope' on your behalf tbhngl

dc comics joker GIF

nigga I would never insult you, you are unique

looool at this, you just pieced together that retort with every last ounce of sanity you still have left in your hollowed blackpilled mind.

You thought I was serious from the onset, 'le gigacope' on your behalf tbhngl

dc comics joker GIF

nigga I would never insult you, you are unique
Why tf has it turned into you saying that YOU insulted ME?
I said why did YOU think what I SAID is an insult

More and more I realize this is an issue of you being ESL. define “serious,” I know you obviously thought I was “dissing” (oof) you, hence the lipstick alley shtick, and I now realize that that’s because of a language barrier (that or you have adhd or some shit, dyslexia maybe)

• Love it
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
Why tf has it turned into you saying that YOU insulted ME?
I said why did YOU think what I SAID is an insult

More and more I realize this is an issue of you being ESL. define “serious,” I know you obviously thought I was “dissing” (oof) you, hence the lipstick alley shtick, and I now realize that that’s because of a language barrier (that or you have adhd or some shit, dyslexia maybe)

this part right here(in bold) was supposed to be light teasing through my use of ratchet hoe rhetoric(obviously something you have not encountered before as you are a sheltered young man) that I thought you would have your "heisenberg" moment and realize "this nigga is bustin my balls"

I was sorely mistaken, unfortunately.

The second half of your response here is just blatant ad hominem, My writing skills let alone English skills mog you and most other men to the underworld. Any language barrier you may have perceived to be present is once again delusions you're "beautiful mind" has created from thin air

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
this part right here(in bold) was supposed to be light teasing through my use of ratchet hoe rhetoric(obviously something you have not encountered before as you are a sheltered young man) that I thought you would have your "heisenberg" moment and realize "this nigga is bustin my balls"

I was sorely mistaken, unfortunately.
Fam, nobody thinks you were serious, I already told you about your lipstick alley shtick. You wouldn’t have done it in response to something you didn’t perceive as a DISS, though. I mean unless you’re a retard, which I guess is a maybe. You’re confusing two very different things, I know you’re joking, it’s extremely obvious to the point that even an actual autist would get it, but the whole basis for you making the joke was you misunderstanding something DEEPLY, thus the language barrier idea

The second half of your response here is just blatant ad hominem, My writing skills let alone English skills mog you and most other men to the underworld. Any language barrier you may have perceived to be present is once again delusions you're "beautiful mind" has created from thin air
Now THAT was funny
You keep blatantly misunderstanding things, repeatedly. The only explanations for that are 1. Some kind of attention/reading disorder, 2. A language barrier, or 3. Just plain old dumbness
I gave you the least offensive one

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7509 and YoungJohnnyDepp
Fam, nobody thinks you were serious, I already told you about your lipstick alley shtick. You wouldn’t have done it in response to something you didn’t perceive as a DISS, though. I mean unless you’re a retard, which I guess is a maybe. You’re confusing two very different things, I know you’re joking, it’s extremely obvious to the point that even an actual autist would get it, but the whole basis for you making the joke was you misunderstanding something DEEPLY, thus the language barrier idea

Now THAT was funny
You keep blatantly misunderstanding things, repeatedly. The only explanations for that are 1. Some kind of attention/reading disorder, 2. A language barrier, or 3. Just plain old dumbness
UNLESS
Your lipstick alley shtick was a direct quote of a reference I don’t know yet and not something you made up on the spot

that’s the only other way it makes sense

• Love it

Now THAT was funny
you have actually lost the plot, in real time I might add. Only a man driven by his low-functioning autism could somehow contort simple banter between brothers as a deep-seated misunderstanding. You are looking for gold where it simply does not exist, there is no trap door behind the bookshelf pal, the underlying meaning you were looking for in my LS alley joke is fox and friends tier delusional. Seek mental help asap

Typical lamestream leddit moment to insinuate I have a mental disorder because I verbally mogged you to self-harm. You have actual autism, I am diagnosing you and recommending you get a mental health check asap.

Talking about misunderstanding things like an old fool. Only an autist could misconstrue simple humor into a YoungTurks meets InfoWars-tier debate.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7509 and YoungJohnnyDepp
UNLESS
Your lipstick alley shtick was a direct quote of a reference I don’t know yet and not something you made up on the spot

that’s the only other way it makes sense
it's referencing how they speak, well ratchet hoes in general that is

you are lost In time oldhead

you have actually lost the plot, in real time I might add. Only a man driven by his low-functioning autism could somehow contort simple banter between brothers as a deep-seated misunderstanding. You are looking for gold where it simply does not exist, there is no trap door behind the bookshelf pal, the underlying meaning you were looking for in my LS alley joke is fox and friends tier delusional. Seek mental help asap

Typical lamestream leddit moment to insinuate I have a mental disorder because I verbally mogged you to self-harm. You have actual autism, I am diagnosing you and recommending you get a mental health check asap.

Talking about misunderstanding things like an old fool. Only an autist could misconstrue simple humor into a YoungTurks meets InfoWars-tier debate.

Exactly, meaning it was your own words in lipstick alley style, meaning you chose the word “diss,” meaning you thought I was insulting you by saying “Did I?” Meaning you dumb as hell boy GG no re

• Love it
Exactly, meaning it was your own words in lipstick alley style, meaning you chose the word “diss,” meaning you thought I was insulting you by saying “Did I?” Meaning you dumb as hell boy GG no re
Screenshot 20211203 001848 Chrome

• Love it
Reactions: loksr
I'm gonna make this clear for you now dead serious

that response was jokingly confrontational just for the sake of it

the issue is you think I believe you dissing me was sincere, but I don't.

What followed was you trying to prove to me how I felt like I was the one slighted/dissed.

I literally started this argument as a joke, just out of boredom, but you think I was actually being serious, therein lies the issue.

yall be like these guys rn lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, YoungJohnnyDepp and Warlow
I'm gonna make this clear for you now dead serious

that response was jokingly confrontational just for the sake of it

the issue is you think I believe you dissing me was sincere, but I don't.

What followed was you trying to prove to me how I felt like I was the one slighted/dissed.

I literally started this argument as a joke, just out of boredom, but you think I was actually being serious, therein lies the issue.
See what I mean? You don’t even understand what actually happened here
How am I supposed to think you’re NOT esl?

jokingly confrontational, yes, as I said, even a literal autist could identify that. That doesn’t change the fact that you chose the word DISS because YOU THOUGHT that me asking “Did I?” was an INSULT. I mean I hope for your sake you did, otherwise (like I already said) your joke was literally “haha I said you dissed me when I knew you didn’t haha ha..” in which case …

I already told you nobody thinks you’re serious