richard ramirez was 6'3 not 6'1

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
they got his height wrong when they took him into jail, makes sense cause he looked way taller than 6'1 in every video of him I've ever seen but they measured him correctly during autopsy to a height of 190cm not 185cm, what a fucking mogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, dn7, HeightPilledum and 7 others
he's ugly as shit, marlon brando mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: roligtvarre4, murdah, nordicfoidslayer23 and 8 others
fr?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
yea, i always thought he looked way too tall for 6'1 during his court videos cause he brutally height mogged everyone, and then I found out they got his height wrong

• +1
Reactions: dn7, finn899, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, dn7, HeightPilledum and 9 others
Just healthmaxx bro
Meanwhile retard who sleeps on graveyards, does meth everyday and eats from garbage cans:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Decha, HeightPilledum and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Manletmachine, dn7 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and dn7
more appeal for sure, he just has objectively crazy bones
Bones don't equal attractive face, he's chadlite at best in these pics.

• JFL
Reactions: dn7, BrahminBoss, bndar.337 and 1 other person
I remember when I was 14 at the doctor's, they measured my height and told me I was 5ft10 when I was actually 6ft3. They do it on purpose bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dn7, BrahminBoss and mortis
keep coping faggot, ur mom had posters of him in her bedroom faggot
Your literally a feminine low t male for defending a serial killer

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
I remember when I was 14 at the doctor's, they measured my height and told me I was 5ft10 when I was actually 6ft3. They do it on purpose bro
I was literally 6ft1 when I was 13 too lol ,

we gon be eating good noodles erday

I was literally 6ft1 when I was 13 too lol ,
then ur on some copium 6´3 confusing with 6´1 is one thing but aint nobody finna take 4 inches from ur height at the doctors unless u were crowching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
then ur on some copium 6´3 confusing with 6´1 is one thing but aint nobody finna take 4 inches from ur height at the doctors unless u were crowching
The year before at the exact same doctor they measured me at 6ft1

When I meet somebody the first thing that comes up is my height lol. She was definitely fucking w me cause it ain't no way

they got his height wrong when they took him into jail, makes sense cause he looked way taller than 6'1 in every video of him I've ever seen but they measured him correctly during autopsy to a height of 190cm not 185cm, what a fucking mogger
that must make it true because you said so. Why on earth do you care about some dead abused dog faggot?

• JFL
Reactions: lelouch
that must make it true because you said so. Why on earth do you care about some dead abused dog faggot?
idk i just had to share that cause I found it out

6'1 is tall in Burgerland. Look at Okan Serbes heightmogging every male in sight with just 6ft1.

Thats why i always cage at americans thinking 6ft is short while this guy looks giant there

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and BrahminBoss
6'1 is tall in Burgerland. Look at Okan Serbes heightmogging every male in sight with just 6ft1.

Thats why i always cage at americans thinking 6ft is short while this guy looks giant there

which country is this?

Everyone gains 2 inches after death from spinal discs coming apart look it up thats why the autopsy says that and 6 1 looks tall in a room full of old people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, BrahminBoss and sudanguy
keep coping faggot, ur mom had posters of him in her bedroom faggot
Ur fucking gay asf for him u faggot. Bro wants his rotten dick cheese so bad

Everyone gains 2 inches after death from spinal discs coming apart look it up thats why the autopsy says that and 6 1 looks tall in a room full of old people
Most ppl were like 10 years older than him