Richard Ramirez's height

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
I spoke online with someone who knew him. He told he was 5'7, and that he was taller when he went to jail. How TF is that possible ? Anyways,

I also got a letter from him where he says he wish he'd be taller and heavier (if he was really 6'1, he wouldnt complain like that)

Here a questionnaire filled by him where he claim to be 6'1 and weight 180 (he was a skeleton) He was a liar anyways, so yeah, he probably frauded.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
he says he wish he'd be taller and heavier (if he was really 6'1, he wouldnt complain like that)
Blud was trying to make deals with the devil he probably wanted to be 7 foot tall

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and jué
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and iblamehumphrey
:ROFLMAO:
Btw do you prefer to be 5ft tall or 7ft tall ? 7 for me
7ft. 7ft guy has less appeal than someone 6'2 but infinitely more than someone 5ft

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
A girl described him as tall.
He was at least 5'11 imo.

7ft. 7ft guy has less appeal than someone 6'2 but infinitely more than someone 5ft
Btw sorry for the question again but if you could RN choose your height, exactly, what would it be ?

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
A girl described him as tall.
He was at least 5'11 imo.
Yes thats what I was thinking about, his victims described him as tall. But y'know for a girl, (she was probably short compared to him) she may see him as tall, + in the panic I dont think she was like "Mhhh, he's raping me but heyyy, is he 5'11 ?"

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
idk tbh, maybe his weird drugs made him grow suddendly as his friend told online

Btw sorry for the question again but if you could RN choose your height, exactly, what would it be ?
6'2 assuming I get a proportional shoulder breadth. I'm 5'11 currently.

Skibiddi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
My personality