Right wing Nafri nationalists make me cage

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

afterdark

‘look European saar, we just like you, we hate immigrant too Saar’

They hate black immigrants meanwhile 10s of thousands of them are swimming across the medeterranian to Europe daily

hypocrisy at its finest

@emeraldglass @PseudoMaxxer @alriodai @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, alriodai, nope and 15 others
They r the ones being troublemakers in Germany and Sweden

• +1
Reactions: nope, RecessedChinCel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
and in Ireland

The dog that stabbed a 12 yo which triggered these protests in Ireland was an Algerian asylum seeker

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person

They hate black ppl meanwhile 10s of thousands of them are swimming across the medeterranian to Europe daily

No offence but this is why I don’t feel sorry for the Menas in Europe when they get beaten up killed and deported by Cumskins who ironically hate Arabs more than BBCs. Its usually Arabs being beaten and thrown into the water by Cumskins not BBCs lol.

Then they want me to protest for Palestine. You’ll notice you’ll never see blacks protesting for Palestine, it’s because we know Arabs are snakes (bigger than Whire people) so why help them

Still it’s wrong and hate does beget hate but I pity them I feel sorry for those people as they hve been deceived. Pray and thank god everyday that your Assyrian and thefore high IQ

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, nope, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 3 others
North African immigrants—and in particular the savage rabid animals from Morocco—are slowly destroying Europe.

Give me one good argument why these people terrorist beasts shouldn’t be filtered out of the E.U. and thrown into a concentration camp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
No offence but this is why I don’t feel sorry for the Menas in Europe when they get beaten up killed and deported by Cumskins who ironically hate Arabs more than BBCs. Its usually Arabs being beaten and thrown into the water by Cumskins not BBCs lol.

Then they want me to protest for Palestine. You’ll notice you’ll never see blacks protesting for Palestine, it’s because we know Arabs are snakes (bigger than Whire people) so why help them

Still it’s wrong and hate does beget hate but I pity them I feel sorry for those people as they hve been deceived.
Black ppl are generally disliked too don’t forget that

Muslims/MENAs are the 1# most hated but right after that it’s Africans

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore and murdah
North African immigrants—and in particular the savage rabid animals from Morocco—are slowly destroying Europe.

Give me one good argument why these people terrorist beasts shouldn’t be filtered out of the E.U. and thrown into a concentration camp.
alot fo their crime isn't terror related tbh

just ur run of the mill crimes

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

I’m aware but we know this. I’d say curries are more hated than the BBC.

I’d say we are 3rd place but unlike Arabs and curries blacks are jsut hated for our physical appearance people both envy and revile how we look. They hate the gifts god bestowed on us and Also at the same time despise our features.

Blacks are the walking contradiction for racism. I have had racist girls suck my dick before tell me they hate blacks and other races but still wanted to try BBC. Name me another race that gets this treatment such hatred and such reverence in equal regard. This is why I say blacks are a special race made by god truly they must be to have such a weird place in the human hierarchy

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Costcosuperstore

What country r u in? I experience 0 hate

I’d say we are 3rd place but unlike Arabs and curries blacks are jsut hated for our physical appearance people both envy and revile how we look. They hate the gifts god bestowed on us and Also at the same time despise our features.

Blacks are the walking contradiction for racism. I have had racist girls suck my dick before tell me they hate blacks and other races but still wanted to try BBC. Name me another race that gets this treatment such hatred and such reverence in equal regard. This is why I say blacks are a special race made by god truly they must be to have such a weird place in the human hierarchy
male curries by far the most discriminated and hated males

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PrinceLuenLeoncur

They hate black immigrants meanwhile 10s of thousands of them are swimming across the medeterranian to Europe daily

hypocrisy at its finest

the guys who leave aren't nationalists though

alot fo their crime isn't terror related tbh

just ur run of the mill crimes
Eternal is always seething. I dunno why he’s so angry all the time looking for fights. If he were Muslim he’d be terrifying always calling Jihad and death to unbelievers and women kind of Muslim. Ironically it’s a good thing he’s Christian otherwise he’d had joined isis a long time ago lol @i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: nope, emeraldglass, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx and Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
yeah ofc u won't experience hate in ur 99% muslim city of Dearbon Michigan :lul::lul::lul::lul: @GriffithMaxx
I dont live there anymore and still dont experience racism

Now it’s more 50% blacks and 50% mena tho

Eternal is always seething. I dunno why he’s so angry all the time looking for fights. If he were Muslim he’d be terrifying always calling Jihad and death to unbelievers and women kind of Muslim. Ironically it’s a good thing he’s Christian otherwise he’d had joined isis a long time ago lol @i_love_roosters
He's not a Christian :forcedsmile:. His religion is seething

• +1

Thank God for being med passing so I don’t have to deal with racism.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
we're talking about non muslim ones right?

you rly think hindus and sikhs are more hated than blacks despite committed virtually no crime compared to africans (in europe)

honeslty i wouldn't give a fuck if a snowbunny's racist if she's willing to bang lol, it would make for an even hotter hatefuck so i wouldn't complain

also yeah i agree i think alot of it purely looks based

• JFL
mulatto but i look med passing
How does that work, son
Confused Thinking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: nope, murdah, Looks234 and 3 others
IMG 8161 this is my pheno as a mulatto

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, RecessedChinCel, Looks234 and 4 others
@yeeyeeslayer can he pass as in med in europe?
yes he can

but i doubt have this pheno

unless ur like 3/4 white but then u wouldn't be mulatto

• +1
Reactions: murdah
im like 60/40 and im mixed with ethopian
meh i guess it's possible

my guess is that u look nafri based on what u said

from my understanding mulatto means half black half white and there's no way the guy in that picture could pass as 50% african

• JFL
im like 60/40 and im mixed with ethopian
if you're mixed with ethiopian it makes sense because they have like 50-60% "West Eurasian" DNA (mainly Natufian, but some Levant and Zagros too)

Technically you wouldn't be a mulatto tho

• +1
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer