RIP ROBERT PETERSON

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
All my cousins sister had a crush om. this guy he looked so unreal and fantasyesqu
Images 4
Images 3

And now look at him who said men age like wine absolute nonsense
Images 5

He is now betabuxxing a 3 /10 makeup frauded chimpanzee
Images 6

My cousin was devastated when I showed her this absolutely over for all men in 2020 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 1464, Barbarossa_ and 6 others
Eyes are everything jfl

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and rydofx
images-jpeg-6-jpg.282845

wtf IS that thing?!? :horror:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Barbarossa_, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Doesn't look that bad... Yeah he was super popular when he was like 16, but he was never insanely GL. Statusmaxx because actor.

He is still far above that monster he is standing with in that pic. And if he got a role as some sexy character in a hit TV show or movie, every girl in the world would be wanting to give him a rimjob.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and rydofx
Doesn't look that bad... Yeah he was super popular when he was like 16, but he was never insanely GL. Statusmaxx because actor.

He is still far above that monster he is standing with in that pic. And if he got a role as some sexy character in a hit TV show or movie, every girl in the world would be wanting to give him a rimjob.
Bro he is 30 ancient most girl would be disgusted at this

Bro he is 30 ancient most girl would be disgusted at this

Ian Somerhalder was 30 when Vampire Dairies ran its first season so...

his eyes have gotten more cucky which has killed psl

Still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
prettyboys expire fast.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 3043
what made him less attractive, i just cant pinpoint it other than skin and it makes my head hurt

Still mogs me

better looking now, got more masculine with age

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
he could defo date better but men, unlike women, can be attracted to someones personality

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
All my cousins sister had a crush om. this guy he looked so unreal and fantasyesqu
View attachment 282841View attachment 282842
And now look at him who said men age like wine absolute nonsense
View attachment 282843
He is now betabuxxing a 3 /10 makeup frauded chimpanzee
View attachment 282845
My cousin was devastated when I showed her this absolutely over for all men in 2020 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
He looks way better clean shaven and with normal haircut otherwise he looks like a bum.

He's a cuck
Literally, bella cucked him with the werewolf guy and with the producer/director of the movies IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
This guy is going to play batman jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Wtf is this creature?

they aren't dating anymore lol

she's just one of the prob hundreds of girls he's dated

He looks great, amazing lower third and chin
But this site is full of 15 year old boys who want to look like a cocksucking TikTok prettyboy so obv they won't find manly guys aesthetic
@2peasinapod

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
I will never be as good looking as prime Robert Pattinson... and it's fucking depressing

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
He looks great, amazing lower third and chin
But this site is full of 15 year old boys who want to look like a cocksucking TikTok prettyboy so obv they won't find manly guys aesthetic
@2peasinapod

If he had full hunter eyes hed be pushing giga chad