RIP TARVARIS JACKSON

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
RIP GIGAMOGGER INDEED. HE GOT TAKEN FROM US INDEED.

RIP NIGGA. BRUH NIGGA MOMENT.
RIP IN PIECE NIGGA. IMMA PRAY FOR U BRUH. REST IN PIECE MY NIGGA

26CA54FE 44C9 42A2 9F9A 64B5B2272E25

FUCK 2020. MANY NIGGAS DEAD. RIP THEM NIGGAS. REST IN PIECE MY NIGGAS. BRUH NIGGAS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AutisticBeaner
nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
rip

• +1

• +1
niggas me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
There’s gonna be one less lonely nigger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
No white no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pillarman, pisslord and 3 others
No white no care
Shut the fuck up you blacked faggot. Stop trying to act like a cheap spinoff of Blackpill Scholar.

Niggers are funny and make good music, and watching this nigger win the Superbowl was cool. Niggers hit each other with violence and it's entertaining.

I have some nigger friends from Brazil too

So respect niggers or I'll have to pound your little twink ass, you Barrett-addicted mong

• +1
rest in paradise king

AbsoluteChiefDolphin-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Shut the fuck up you blacked faggot. Stop trying to act like a cheap spinoff of Blackpill Scholar.

Niggers are funny and make good music, and watching this nigger win the Superbowl was cool. Niggers hit each other with violence and it's entertaining.

I have some nigger friends from Brazil too

So respect nigger or I'll have to pound your little twink ass, you Barrett-addicted mong
did not read a single word of your entry level essay you cotton picking three swingin coon
Never forget

• +1
did not read a single word of your entry level essay you cotton picking three swingin coon
Never forget

View attachment 353139
You read my handcrafted college-tier papyrus just like the obedient little bitch you are

You cant fool me, niggerchild gayfaggot cuckboy rape-victim

• +1
You read my handcrafted college-tier papyrus just like the obedient little bitch you are

You cant fool me, niggerchild gayfaggot cuckboy
Keep barking your cliche pissweak autistic insults like the mentally derailed rape victim you are
tenor.gif

• +1
Keep barking your cliche pissweak autistic insults like the mentally derailed rape victim you are
tenor.gif
Keep further bumping my thread, you tiny acne-ridden pencilwristed soy

This is you after posting about your mewing gainz

2E2DB6EE 7735 46D5 B501 166E84EB6ADF

• +1
Keep further bumping my thread, you tiny acne-ridden pencilwristed soy

This is you after posting about your mewing gainz

View attachment 353147
Bullying a soft effeminate beta faggot like yourself to suicide is worth bumping this autistic shit thread that nobody is going to read anyway

• +1
WHITE POWER

• +1
Bullying a soft effeminate beta faggot like yourself to suicide is worth bumping this autistic shit thread that nobody is going to read anyway
I can see the tears gleaming on your prey shitty curry bugeyes behind that cheap 2005 intel monitor of yours, son

Better leave my thread now to avoid anal prolapse

• +1
I can see the tears gleaming on your prey shitty curry bugeyes behind that cheap 2005 intel monitor of yours, son

Better leave my thread now to avoid anal prolapse
Your retarded autistic sub 30 iq brain inside of your peanut thin boned wimp beta skull is indeed making you envision things everyone knows could only exist in your imagination. Sit in the corner and never open your narrow mouth again unless you want to bet mercilessly put down like the worthless dog you are.
shovel-dog.gif

• +1

• +1
Your retarded autistic sub 30 iq brain inside of your peanut thin boned wimp beta skull is indeed making you envision things everyone knows could only exist in your imagination. Sit in the corner and never open your narrow mouth again unless you want to bet mercilessly put down like the worthless dog you are.
shovel-dog.gif
You took 7 minutes of your pathetic worthless and irrelevant day dedicating this stupid and bland response to your enslaver and lord himself

77C06615 DD95 4BF0 89DD 5B91621860C7

You're indeed just a victim here. If I ever had a small twinkle of respect for you, it has all been lost with this display of faggotry and weakness

• +1
You took 7 minutes of your pathetic worthless and irrelevant day dedicating this stupid and bland response to your enslaver and lord himself

View attachment 353164

You're indeed just a victim here. If I ever had a small twinkle of respect for you, it has all been lost with this display of faggotry and weakness

Giga cage at this shitskin subhuman twink faggot low T high E cuck counting the seconds before my comments. This is you waiting for my vicious assaults:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice