risks dont exist

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
we as humans are not capable of taking risks. everything is carefully planned every time we think we are taking risks we end up fucking ourselves over because we are not equipped with being able to do so.

this is enlightenment. please spread the word and please please put this on a bigger platform so like-minded intellectuals read this and understand

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
i mirin all of the indian philosophist's here helpin us to get a wider POV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, bloomercel, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
  • JFL
hey man you sound like a stupid mexican bro kys
Fuck you man. I did gave you an compliment, is this your reward to me. LOW IQ tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Fuck you man. I did gave you an compliment, is this your reward to me. LOW IQ tbh
what type of weird reverse psychology are you playing

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
firstly i dont need your fucking compliment you fucking sucker
secondly your avi is shit and youre not even from this country

• Hmm...
secondly your avi is shit and youre not even from this country
thirdly you wetbacks need to kill yourselves asap or i will fucking knock all of your fucking teeth out

schiz

• JFL
thirdly you wetbacks need to kill yourselves asap or i will fucking knock all of your fucking teeth out
Damn Latinos and Indians squabbling. I'm conflicted so will stay out.

Damn Latinos and Indians squabbling. I'm conflicted so will stay out.
because its not a race thing i dont identify with shitholers like indians or pakistanis i am an ubermensch

you sound like a faggot ive encountered you on countless forums and you never remember anyones persona

because its not a race thing i dont identify with shitholers like indians or pakistanis i am an ubermensch

you sound like a faggot ive encountered you on countless forums and you never remember anyones persona
High T response bhai

we as humans are not capable of taking risks. everything is carefully planned every time we think we are taking risks we end up fucking ourselves over because we are not equipped with being able to do so.

this is enlightenment. please spread the word and please please put this on a bigger platform so like-minded intellectuals read this and understand
enlighten us young based currycel

• JFL

thats just not true, everything is risky. We evolve, as any other specie, to make risky taking the most optimal possible.

thats just not true, everything is risky. We evolve, as any other specie, to make risky taking the most optimal possible.
everything is calculated at the end of the day. risks would be real if there were no calculations present to assess our future selves of being in a certain position.

risk would lead to creativity and are probably the only forms of risk that exist because when someone does an action you have to use previous knowledge and expect reactions whereas if you believe a risk is a genuine form of creativity you may not use any information at all and you will cant formulate consequences whatsoever.

a risk is inherently something you have no idea what the consequences will be that is a really good definition of the word that i just came up with.

if there are risks being taken it is because there is a genuine feeling of unknowing that can take the place of already knowing.

and then you realize that this is just a form of creativity because you are making something happen instantaneously that you wouldnt expect.

boyo Risk hai to Ishq hai

t
everything is calculated at the end of the day. risks would be real if there were no calculations present to assess our future selves of being in a certain position.

risk would lead to creativity and are probably the only forms of risk that exist because when someone does an action you have to use previous knowledge and expect reactions whereas if you believe a risk is a genuine form of creativity you may not use any information at all and you will cant formulate consequences whatsoever.

a risk is inherently something you have no idea what the consequences will be that is a really good definition of the word that i just came up with.

if there are risks being taken it is because there is a genuine feeling of unknowing that can take the place of already knowing.

and then you realize that this is just a form of creativity because you are making something happen instantaneously that you wouldnt expect.
that is not what risk is. Risk is taking an action that can have bad consequences, humans do that all the time. U r basically saying "Humans dont make irrational action", what is also untrue, since we are also moved by emotions.

t

that is not what risk is. Risk is taking an action that can have bad consequences, humans do that all the time. U r basically saying "Humans dont make irrational action", what is also untrue, since we are also moved by emotions.
humans are rationally irrational is what im saying there are motives and objectives that are sought after that are not our own therefore the rationality of humans breaks down and risks are just us trying to position ourselves into a future circumstance but if our motives arent our own then the future circumstance is not determined by us but by outside factors meaning the risk is not our own

this point really doesnt have anything to do with what i said before though but to add onto this the only thing that separates our own actions is not our motives but our experiences every individuals experiences makes them unique it is the only thing that brings uniquity to anyone

therefore if you believe you are taking a risk it must have to do with previous experiences which i said lead to calculability

this circular logic proves my framework for what im trying to say!