Risks to taking DHT, is it worth it 17M

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Title - want some advice, will it disrupt any other important chemistry in my body, any long term effects?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
i typing here so that i can come here for replies by high Iq men

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
If you're lacking it, you should take it in moderation.
If not, you're just going to end up with an even hairier asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, MaxillaMaxing and szolliontaraelis
More DHT + GH = Dick Growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18361
If you're lacking it, you should take it in moderation.
If not, you're just going to end up with an even hairier asshole
Will I increase rate of male pattern baldness, DHT BLOCKERS are used to prevent it so I would assume it wouldn't be ideal lmk what you think

Will I increase rate of male pattern baldness, DHT BLOCKERS are used to prevent it so I would assume it wouldn't be ideal lmk what you think
What u look like

might aswell just normal D max tbh. without the weird drugs
This is also viable just don't want to look back in the future and regret not having done shit, probably common thing with people on the forum - missing out on the opportunity of improvement and looking back and thinking fuck I should have done this puberty only lasts so long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
No, you'll become a cuckold.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Yes it's what differs men from fanboys and girls

Getting mixed answers here, gone round in a circle

do it, dht is incredibly important during puberty for developing secondary male characteristics.

if you lose hair, get a hair system, it’s your only shot to dramatically change your facial bones(jaw,chin), dick size, deepen voice, increase frame size, block estrogen to keep growth plates open for longer, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and chrisN
This is also viable just don't want to look back in the future and regret not having done shit, probably common thing with people on the forum - missing out on the opportunity of improvement and looking back and thinking fuck I should have done this puberty only lasts so long
You can d max at any age

you'll regret it

You may go bald, get acne, or have prostate enlargement. Some of these things can be irreversible. However, it has the chance of masculinizing you and making your penis larger. That's a decision you have to make for yourself. But don't spend too much more time thinking it over, it's probably already too late for you at 17.

you'll shut down

You may go bald, get acne, or have prostate enlargement. Some of these things can be irreversible. However, it has the chance of masculinizing you and making your penis larger. That's a decision you have to make for yourself. But don't spend too much more time thinking it over, it's probably already too late for you at 17.
Thanks

Depends, if ugly then being a nigger mogs but if good looking, curry muncher mogs
agree but i would rather be a black LTN than a curry LTN common sense

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Roll the dice. Just know that if it lands on "bald" you'll be depressed your entire 20's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302