Ritalin comedown is insane

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Literally pure mdma rock i did had a much better comedown then this shit chemical holy fuck, super short half life (2 hours, probably less for me cause of my retarded metabolism), isn't as good as amphetamine for studying at all, mogged to death by amphetamines just lol.

How to handle the comedowns brocels?? Any turbo life hack you found out?

@Natural Hypertrophy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
@Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hikicel69 and Xangsane
mirin how subhuman ur metabolism is tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, BrahminBoss and TsarTsar444
source of that pure mdma? :what:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
hey tsar ;3

Ritaline makes me angry and irritable

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Literally pure mdma rock i did had a much better comedown then this shit chemical holy fuck, super short half life (2 hours, probably less for me cause of my retarded metabolism), isn't as good as amphetamine for studying at all, mogged to death by amphetamines just lol.

@Natural Hypertrophy
1 - Stop taking ADHD meds forever

2 - Replace the meds by heavy weight training where you really push yourself and work every muscle group on a good program.
Here is my entire post on gymmaxxing: https://looksmax.org/threads/help-me-looks-max.481766/post-7927218

This will fix your energy levels (both mental and physical).

Also, for this to work, you need to never skip a workout, always eat enough, and always sleep 8-9 hours per night minimum.

This means that if you have to wake up at 6 AM for work, you have to go to sleep at 9 AM or 9:30 AM depending on how fast you fall asleep. It also means that you can't stay up late.

ADHD meds give you fake artificial energy. The reason why you are always tired if you stop taking them is because your body isn't used to this lack of energy and it lacks sleep and food. This is also why when you stop taking the meds, you are suddenly hungry all the time.

If you are not able to focus without the meds, even after fixing your energy levels with training, diet and sleep, it is because the subject matter is too challenging for you (IQ is too low) or you're just not interested enough. In my case, my problem was both, I didn't have the mental capacities for computer science (problem solving and logic, and I'm really not interested in that type of work so I failed, with or without meds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@TsarTsar444 is it wise to take it for studying?

@Natural Hypertrophy
my comedowns from Ritalin are usually gone after I slept but on the same day if I take it early for studying, after ill drink some beers and smoke cigarets, also beating ur meat helps.

@Natural Hypertrophy
somebody here said you looked like an LGBT activist zoomer pothead :lul:
is that true bhai? :cry:

INSANE SHIT JUST HAVE POPPED 27MG KONSEDITAT ( JEW PRODUCED OROS TABLET OF 27MG EQUAL METHLYPHENIDATE HYDROCLHORIDE)
10MG NIC
400MG CAFFEAK N

FUACKR TWEEINKGB

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and babineux