Ritalin is the key to success for anyone, even rotters.

N1666

N1666

Kraken

If you are looking for ritalin and can’t find it, I have two pharmacy insiders and another trustworthy and reliable source for ritalin. If a lot of people are interested, I will direct users to where to get it for cheap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 20370, pneumocystosis and 16 others
can you ship it to australia

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
If you can, i'd be grateful if you share some source that sends to Eu

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 6128, Sickchuck and 1 other person
i asked 2 docs for it they both denied me. im gonna self harm max to get sectioned diagnosed with adhd+autism and ritalin max

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, diabolusx666, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
its only really good when you use it for the first time, useless afterwards
didnt work for @TsarTsar444 too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and twilight
maybe u have to cycle it on and off or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and garoupilled_
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and twilight
Just ask your GP, they diagnose ADHD like it's an endangered species these days
theres a multiple year waiting list to get diagnosed where i am unfortunately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and DefinitelyNT
can you ship it to australia
Yes, postage will be a bit more but not that much.

If you can, i'd be grateful if you share some source that sends to Eu
Yes, message me on telegram, the link is below.

i asked 2 docs for it they both denied me. im gonna self harm max to get sectioned diagnosed with adhd+autism and ritalin max
I’ve never had to go to a doctor for it, I’ve always had sources. I’ve got friends who work in pharmacy’s so I get it for free

It changed my life tbh, probably because it gave me that kickstart to actually get stuff done.

ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED, JOIN THE TELEGRAM:

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, 5.5psl and twilight
i have adhd so i should take but im afraid of the collateral effects. If you dont have adhd i think its very retarded to take.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

If you are looking for ritalin and can’t find it, I have two pharmacy insiders and another trustworthy and reliable source for ritalin. If a lot of people are interested, I will direct users to where to get it for cheap.
dm me bro

thanks for tagging my thread appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: N1666
maybe u have to cycle it on and off or something
you need to cycle it. leo and longevity recommends 4 days on and 3 days off as my thread suggests. but if your dopamine receptor baseline is already fucked up the lower dosages wont really hit you

i dont recommend this stuff for long term tho. ideally you wouldnt use any stimulants on a stable basis for more than 6 months

get your life and shit together, build good habits and discipline, dopamine detox, and get off it progressively

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444, 5.5psl and 4 others

I’ve never had to go to a doctor for it, I’ve always had sources. I’ve got friends who work in pharmacy’s so I get it for free

It changed my life tbh, probably because it gave me that kickstart to actually get stuff done.

how much for 1? an estimate

Aint no way you are using us to side hustle JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust, garoupilled_ and Manletmachine
I have access to long lasting Ritalin (delmosart) because I’m prescribed it. I will sell it

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
@Ritalincel is that true?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

You got any good sources in lookin to buy.

I'm interested, Is this UK based?

I just took dexedrine for the first time a few hours ago but haven't felt much from it. I think my dopamine receptors are beyond fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_
Aint no way you are using us to side hustle JFL
So? People on here want ritalin, I’m seeing if it’s in high demand. I’m expanding my customer base, if you have a problem cry about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, garoupilled_, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 2 others
I need concerta sir. u also have that shi?

Would've increased the conversion rate if the guy you were referring us to wasn't a shady nigger.

i have adhd so i should take but im afraid of the collateral effects. If you dont have adhd i think its very retarded to take.
Just take shady preworkouts that contain similar stuff to amphetamine

That’s literally my telegram
Why are you presenting yourself as the classical card swiping nigger on telegram

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
How am I?
Screenshot 20230502 113201 Telegram

mods can u ban self advertising or advertising of any kind for that matter please :D

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
interested - any actual proof its legit though?

I got script for Ritalin some years back but stopped taking it because it made me paranoid. I have an adderall script now, however I do not use it. Should I go back to Ritalin or take addy?

I got script for Ritalin some years back but stopped taking it because it made me paranoid. I have an adderall script now, however I do not use it. Should I go back to Ritalin or take addy?
@N1666 @Manletmachine

So? People on here want ritalin, I’m seeing if it’s in high demand. I’m expanding my customer base, if you have a problem cry about it
I don't have a problem with it if it's legit, just found it humorous

what kind of paranoid

I don't have a problem with it if it's legit, just found it humorous
Humorous I’m making money from my bed whilst you are a poor wage cuck? :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile and ⠀ℒ⠀
It’s stronger, ritalin is kind of like the UK version of adderall. I’d take ritalin instead tbh
I see. I might go back tbh Idk.
what kind of paranoid
Tbh I don't remember all that much. I just remember feeling like shit. But that was also when I was younger, and more emotional

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
adderall is too much of a sudden hit to take first time

start slow

if you mean literal paranoia amphetamines can induce and worsen schizophrenia hallucinations etc

i would get your mental health checked before hopping on anything tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
brahs if you want to get on ritalin try modafinil first, maybe it will be enough and it doesn't make you addicted to fucking adhd medicine lmao

you need to cycle it. leo and longevity recommends 4 days on and 3 days off as my thread suggests. but if your dopamine receptor baseline is already fucked up the lower dosages wont really hit you

i dont recommend this stuff for long term tho. ideally you wouldnt use any stimulants on a stable basis for more than 6 months

get your life and shit together, build good habits and discipline, dopamine detox, and get off it progressively
this is how most meth addictions start lmfao surely you'll succeed in this pipedream

owned

Why waste money on Something that the only thing it Will give You Is a placebo effect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back