Robert Downey Jr. On overcoming a shit situation

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
R.D.J was a former convict and fuck up druggie, and managed to get out of it, here is what he said-

"What’s hard is to decide. Most difficult situations will resolve themselves if you are persistent and if you don’t give up entirely. And that’s what I did, I never gave up." (Downy Jr.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 5048, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
If he were so smart, he would grow up to be 6 ft tall, lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 12165, CopingHard and 2 others
If he were so smart, he would grow up to be 6 ft tall, lol
Height is cope, it's all about dimorphism and frame

Also, let's not derail this motivational thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, IdiAmin and Pietrosiek
“Most difficult situations will resolve themselves if you don’t completely give up”

bruhh, not everyone who’s “persistent“ was just picked up off the street before going to jail for a multimillion dollar job without any qualifications or history 😑

“Most difficult situations will resolve themselves if you don’t completely give up”

bruhh, not everyone who’s “persistent“ was just picked up off the street before going to jail for a multimillion dollar job without any qualifications or history 😑
He was in and out of jail for 5 years from 1996-2002 or so. I'm sure he had to change his ways, but yeah luck plays a role

Robert is overhyped, because of Iron-Man. Now since there is no more Iron-Man he can kiss his acting career goodbye