71EDF3E2 5ECB 4BF6 9080 59BE6D7605E9
5C326C08 7A23 4873 AA6B E83196A71ECC
9FC9CA67 3964 49CB 907A 1EF5AB94DDAE

Very goodlooking but not universal appeal. Some women prefered Lautner

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: joeveniro, laske.7, Deleted member 1680 and 9 others
Idk but pattinson is ideal, every girl I know loves this guy and has no idea who hristhk raha nobody is

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 5292, BigBiceps and 2 others
Incel in 2050

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Diremeyer, BigBiceps, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
The problem with rating him 6.5 is that the Amnesia most be sub 6 psl which doesn’t make sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell
That's because Pattinson was pale as fuck in this movie, this is not attractive for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
That's because Pattinson was pale as fuck in this movie, this is not attractive for women
Not only in this movie but yeah he is somewhat more niche appeal. Most older women I asked thought he looked weird or creepy

complete and utter subhuman but he mogs me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted
What? Was that english?
If Pattinson is only 6.5 then Amnesia most be below 6psl since Pattinson mogs him very hard. Amnesia being below 6 psl doesn’t make any sense so Pattinson being 6.5 doesn’t either

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Ritalincell
6.5-7

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lux and Deleted
@ArvidGustavsson I know that 1 vote for 8 psl was you cuck

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Good_Little_Goy, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
If Pattinson is only 6.5 then Amnesia most be below 6psl since Pattinson mogs him very hard. Amnesia being below 6 psl doesn’t make any sense so Pattinson being 6.5 doesn’t either
Amnesia is 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
He's a subhuman, only Leo is 8psl
There something wrong about leo's looks I can't tell right now, might do an analysis later. But definitely not 8 psl, his nose is weird

• +1
Then Pattinson is 7 bcuz Pattinson is 1 psl above Amnesia imo
Your opinion is not the only valid. You are missing the bigger picture and are not objective. Look at the votings and you will see people agree with me. Also pattinson does not look much better than amnesia imo

• WTF
Your opinion is not the only valid. You are missing the bigger picture and are not objective. Look at the votings and you will see people agree with me. Also pattinson does not look much better than amnesia imo
Pattinson makes everyone look subhuman
3BABC825 5678 4818 9A89 DC8477A7EA77
8B0BFF68 84F6 4C76 9DA6 727A285AE103

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lux and improover
There something wrong about leo's looks I can't tell right now, might do an analysis later. But definitely not 8 psl, his nose is weird
Keep coping

@ArvidGustavsson 's opinion is the only one valid. Look at the votings and you will see people agree with @ArvidGustavsson . Also pattinson does look much better than amnesia
I agree

• +1
Insane IRL appeal. He would clean out any college campus and mpg everyone

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mongrelcel, Dylan2 and 1 other person
He is 8 psl period
bro 8 if he weren't so pale. literal paper white mitt romney in a snowstorm levels of pale is not attractive. more tanned and he would be 8.

• +1
Has an ideal coloring. His brown eyes match his hair which is good & the pale skin gives good contrast plus looks aesthetic as fuck.

• +1
Has an ideal coloring. His brown eyes match his hair which is good & the pale skin gives good contrast plus looks aesthetic as fuck.
He actually had blue eyes but is wearing contacts for vampire orangeish color

• +1
Reactions: Lux
not true, amnesia mogs him
Proxy 1

pattinson is a 6.2 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted

his ipd is like mine yet nobody is talking shit

also i share his pheno, i also have lighter hair like that

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Pattinson has better eye area, cheekbones and jaw + better hairline
amnesia has better cheekbones, thats easily visible from his sharp hollow cheeks which pattinson doesnt really have
i find amnesia's jaw better cause taller, nicely shaped chin but who knows
im not gonna argue in place saying that x user is really goodlooking cause that feels kinda gay so we can agree to disagree

amnesia has better cheekbones, thats easily visible from his sharp hollow cheeks which pattinson doesnt really have
i find amnesia's jaw better cause taller, nicely shaped chin but who knows
im not gonna argue in place saying that x user is really goodlooking cause that feels kinda gay so we can agree to disagree
Yeah lets meet in the middle and say Pattinson mogs

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
His ipd isn’t like urs what are u on about and ur Phrnod are different he has blue eyes etc
i have green eyes. close enough and i prefer them to blue

anyways my ipd isn't even near as bad as some people think, but yes his are closer together his pics are deceiving

he looks shit here

He looks like shit on this movie
but looks like a god irl
190px-Robert_Pattinson_Premiere_of_The_Lost_City_of_Z_at_Zoo_Palast_Berlinale_2017_02.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
pattinson is a mogger i told people irl. to rate him everyone said they'd fuck him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, doll and Deleted
Pattinson was an emo teenage 90s girls' wet dream.

Most females don't find him Twilight level attractive when they grow up.

He's a good actor with nice halo effect, but he's far from model tier guys. The guy has a pretty awkward face.

Unnamed

7798278360 l acteur robert pattinson en novembre 2018

• +1
Reactions: doll
He was a model but yes he has awkvard face why do you think he plays aspie vampire

He was surprisingly good in Cosmopolis

I just can't understand how on earth this guy is supposed to be the next Batman... Especially after a decade of good independent movies.

• JFL

I just can't understand how on earth this guy is supposed to be the next Batman... Especially after a decade of good independent movies.
He Doesnt look confident like facially that’s his main problem bcuz he def had the aesthetics for Batman but his maxilla makes him look awkvard

• +1
Reactions: NVRH

great actor imo after twilight he showed his true acting potential

• +1
Reactions: NVRH and Deleted
He Doesnt look confident like facially that’s his main problem bcuz he def had the aesthetics for Batman but his maxilla makes him look awkvard

Well I feel like he's also too skinny. Maybe christian bale fucked my perception of how Batman should be.