Robert Pattinson psl?

What was his psl in Prime?

• Total voters
Well I feel like he's also too skinny. Maybe christian bale fucked my perception of how Batman should be.
DC707059 504D 495F A8A4 C706ED3E9CC0
This is the Batman physique 2020

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell and NVRH
Screenshot 20200626 134019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
mogs arvid for sure

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: doll and Deleted
i regret showing this. like only 1 person has been able to actually put in pictures the way they should into the thing you all put it in in a way it will be morphed wider or narrower look at his face there you turned him into a 1.0fwhrcel

5.5 - 5.75 PSL.

He'll never ever be a chad with that maxilla.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, doll and Deleted
i regret showing this. like only 1 person has been able to actually put in pictures the way they should into the thing you all put it in in a way it will be morphed wider or narrower look at his face there you turned him into a 1.0fwhrcel
I knew this way before you did lol

7 PSL easily

• +1
Pattinson looks super high class like rich ivy league douche who scoffs at the uncultured swines of socity which is a big part of his appeal, but as someone said he does not look ideal for older women (id say 35 or so+) but who cares..save those for beloved Gandy, the post prime granny slayer 😉

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NVRH and Deleted
Pattinson looks super high class like rich ivy league douche who scoffs at the uncultured swines of socity which is a big part of his appeal, but as someone said he does not look ideal for older women (id say 35 or so+) but who cares..save those for beloved Gandy, the post prime granny slayer 😉
Pattinson is indeed a god slayer

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
At least 7 psl. If he works on his body he could be an 8.

• +1
come dude i gave him 7psl

but his only failo is his complete lack of masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted
5.75 psl, needs better lips and maxilla, also needs lower hairline then 6.5 psl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted
"He looks happy to see you" Lautner caught squintfrauding, even A listers are onto the blackpill
Lautner isnt an a lister his only famous gig was twilight as an antagonist or anti hero now his movies make jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
7 psl i will forever hate him cause he defiled my angel Kristen

tenor.gif

kstew-1300x1560.jpg

• JFL
Lautner isnt an a lister his only famous gig was twilight as an antagonist or anti hero now his movies make jack shit

Not anymore but at the time he was, obviously not on Pattinsons level

• +1
  • WTF
Hes way above top 1%
that would mean there are like 20 men as good looking on most college campus
People are low rating because men in real life don't like Pattinson. Idk why because he has more Masc than a true prettyboy but I've noticed this.

People are low rating because men in real life don't like Pattinson. Idk why because he has more Masc than a true prettyboy but I've noticed this.
Pattinson = 8 psl don’t Cope
F0F26610 BCDD 4574 B7C5 E3FEC0F2ED92

Pattinson = 8 psl don’t Cope
you don't understand the scale yet you've been here for months now. He's tops 7PSL.

he mogs amnesia, amnesia is 6PSL on the dot, you're also 6PSL, in some pictures you're 6.25.

you don't understand the scale yet you've been here for months now. He's tops 7PSL.

he mogs amnesia, amnesia is 6PSL on the dot, you're also 6PSL, in some pictures you're 6.25.
Yeah only prime Leo is 8psl

Yeah only prime Leo is 8psl
Not at all. Prime Leo was probably 7.25. Definitely more sex appeal than Pattison.

Gandy and prime chico are examples of people that are the closest to 8PSL.

Not at all. Prime Leo was probably 7.25. Definitely more sex appeal than Pattison.

Gandy and prime chico are examples of people that are the closest to 8PSL.
Cope , Prime Leo -8psl , hater if disagree

9/10

Why truncate a looks scale to 1-8 ("PSL") when the numbers are needed?

I am vengeance mogs everybody to death