Robust girls are ideal for reproduction

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Femoids with good jaws, chins are the best. Why? Because not matter what gender the child is it's not gonna be incel.

If it's a girl, then it's obviously not gonna be incel due to females having inherent value.

It it's a boy, it's gonna have good bones due to the mother, so it's not gonna be incel either.

If you want to have kids, do it with a girl that has strong bones. Not only the kids will have better genes, these women also age a lot better due to having better facial support. The skin won't go lose because the bones will keep it stretched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and 6 others
Okay ill make sure to only fuck good looking grills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6401
Yes, chad children= chad mother

Sensitive pretty boy children = sensitive feminine mother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
If you have a small frame in general this is bad. But pretty with good frame > all
Pretty boys main appeal is to pubescent 13 year olds. Mature women obviously love ogres

• +1
  • +1
Who the fuck prefers used up roasties to prime women (16+)
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
FUCKING VIRGINS

MUH EXPERIENCE :soy:
MUH BRAVERY :soy:
MUH SELF EXPRESSION :soy:

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Femoids with good jaws, chins are the best. Why? Because not matter what gender the child is it's not gonna be incel.

If it's a girl, then it's obviously not gonna be incel due to females having inherent value.

It it's a boy, it's gonna have good bones due to the mother, so it's not gonna be incel either.

If you want to have kids, do it with a girl that has strong bones. Not only the kids will have better genes, these women also age a lot better due to having better facial support. The skin won't go lose because the bones will keep it stretched.

the jaw is everything!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Swagwaffle
A woman with a strong jaw is what you need for life. They age the best, they make the best kids
foids think the same "I need a man with a nice jaw" they don't say it but sub consciousnesses is telling them this.

• +1
I totally agree :)

• +1
foids think the same "I need a man with a nice jaw" they don't say it but sub consciousnesses is telling them this.

Who gives a fuck about what femoids think? I need to reproduce with a slayeress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
Im not trying too.

A girl will decide if she wants to fuck u or not. They have more power. Its facts. Unless u rape.

Yeah but as a man, that shouldn't affect your confidence otherwise you are screwed. You also need to be low inhib and persist with bitches till they give in. And if it doesn't work, you forget that it happened and move onto the next girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
A woman with a strong jaw is what you need for life. They age the best, they make the best kids
My mother had an amazing jaw when young, i have a decent jaw, still ugly though.

• +1
  • +1
You're just gonna have to believe me.

Unless you mother looked like this
d1XHHlv.jpg
then she ain't robust

• +1
@blackopstruecel's mom looked like this

• +1