Roe Vs Wade cryfest has convinced me most humans are sociopaths

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This whole Roe Vs Wade insanity has convinced me most humans are sociopaths. People are acting as if their favorite toy has just been taken away because they're no longer allowed to flush would-be human beings out of their cunts jfl. The fact people consider abortion a 'human right' is frankly disgusting. Literally zero empathy.

But tbh I don't really have any empathy anymore anyway. Most people are worthless and don't deserve it. Still, it's pretty telling of how the mighty have fallen that people will throw a bigger shitstorm about not being allowed to murder their own unborn Vs their women and children being raped by foreign migrant gangs.

For the record, there ARE situations where abortion can be justified. If the woman was raped or her life is in danger, I can see the argument. But the fact that 90% of people now believe abortion is literally no different from using the condom or pill...well like I said I think most people are sociopaths now.

Just lol at the west tbh. The East has this in the bag. Western 'civilization' will collapse within our lifetime and the center of power both culturally and economically will shift over to the east.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, BetterOffDead, john2 and 22 others
dnr

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, EverythingMattersCel, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Because they don't belive it has personhood. People no problem pulling the plug on brain dead people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Surprisingly good post

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Because they don't belive it has personhood. People no problem pulling the plug on brain dead people
I don't think there's even any deep reason for it. People just don't care anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
people do have a problem with this though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I dont think people do even in Texas you can do it . And it consider legal
I meant it’s a hard choice for the loved ones

Also these things aren’t even remotely similar to each other

A unborn baby will almost certain become a sentient living and breathing human being, whilst people who are brain dead are… already dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kingcel32
I meant it’s a hard choice for the loved ones

Also these things aren’t even remotely similar to each other

A unborn baby will almost certain become a sentient living and breathing human being, whilst people who are brain dead are… already dead.
I mean i agree its hard choice but they are allowed to kill it so we treat it differently. Then normal humans

And I disagree. Its almost the same. Both dont have a working brain. And if you are pro life whu does sentient matter if life itself is valueable

I don't care anymore I hope women abort their children more and remain childless or have retarded offspring fuck them

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Kingcel32 and BoneDensity

What is Roe V Wade? American thing? I don't care what's going on over there tbh

Just lol at the west tbh. The East has this in the bag. Western 'civilization' will collapse within our lifetime and the center of power both culturally and economically will shift over to the east.
abortion is legal and free in china, vietnam, peoples republic of korea, it's still legal in russia used to be free idk about now

tbh abortion shouldn't even a relevant topic if people stopped having sex outside marriage normies have deviated so far from normalcy they are so down bad fornification was illegal in almost all societies and it's for the protection of women who suffer from a loss of virginity far more than any man

most people I talk to like my father really believe abortion being legal is a good moral thing and that having a kid would ruin a woman life because she couldn't get an education (getting passed around like a bong at frat parties :lul::lul: ) idk about sociopath but completely brainwashed, disconnected from reality and from nature yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Lmao
Most normies don't even know what's going on jfl. They actually think that there's an outright ban on abortion now when that couldn't be further from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet, JL~ and 4 others
I mean i agree its hard choice but they are allowed to kill it so we treat it differently. Then normal humans

And I disagree. Its almost the same. Both dont have a working brain. And if you are pro life whu does sentient matter if life itself is valueable

It’s not the same at all, one will develop a working brain and one will not. It’s almost completely different.

If you want to argue moral inconsistencies, why is it double murder if you kill a woman pregnant with a 8 week old fetus?

• JFL
It’s not the same at all, one will develop a working brain and one will not. It’s almost completely different.

If you want to argue moral inconsistencies, why is it double murder if you kill a woman pregnant with a 8 week old fetus?
Oh and btw I’m only pro life for certain unborn babies

• JFL

But it havent devoped a brain yet thats the point. And why would it matter if it did if you think life have value by itself.

It shouldent be double murder

But it havent devoped a brain yet thats the point. And why would it matter if it did if you think life have value by itself.

It shouldent be double murder
But it WILL that’s the entire point, it matters because you are putting an end to a developing life.

So when a baby does develop a brain then it’s considered a human life? A babies brain already starts to develop on the 4th week.

• JFL
Don’t gaf about them unborn babies.

Those same unborn babies yall give sympathy to would’ve bullied your incel ass if you were in school together. Those same unborn females would’ve called you a creepy freak if you grew up together.

Human life doesn’t have inherent value.

The main thing I dislike about abortion is that it’s just another safety net women have when whoring around.

But it WILL that’s the entire point, it matters because you are putting an end to a developing life.

So when a baby does develop a brain then it’s considered a human life? A babies brain already starts to develop on the 4th week.
There are people who want abortion up until birth jfl.

Its not about it will get that otherwise you jusy saying life by itself dont matter.

You can but some see it as when conciousness start people belive it might start at 22 weeks so i belive that

Its not about it will get that otherwise you jusy saying life by itself dont matter.

You can but some see it as when conciousness start people belive it might start at 22 weeks so i belive that
I think you’re brain dead and that you and everyone that thinks like you need to die in a concentration camp.

• JFL
@hebbewem your argument is so pathetic it’s unbelievable.

Actually, you don’t really have an argument. You’re just fucking stupid.

You are putting an end to a natural biological process that will end in the development of a conscious human being, so even by your own words your killing someone.

Idk why I’m just arguing with you, you killed your own argument with your own stupidity when you said “killing a pregnant woman shouldn’t be double murder”

JFL

Just say your a nihilistic faggot loser who wishes he was never ever born and get on with it you fucking faggot

• JFL
@hebbewem your argument is so pathetic it’s unbelievable.

Actually, you don’t really have an argument. You’re just fucking stupid.

You are putting an end to a natural biological process that will end in the development of a conscious human being, so even by your own words your killing someone.

Idk why I’m just arguing with you, you killed your own argument with your own stupidity when you said “killing a pregnant woman shouldn’t be double murder”

JFL

Just say your a nihilistic faggot loser who wishes he was never ever born and get on with it you fucking faggot
You are so fucking stupid. If you think life is valueable by itself then the feutus becom conciussness or sentient dont fucking matter. Only it being alive does

If it dosent have conciussness you are allowed to kill it

Last edited:
You are so fucking stupid. If you think life is valueable by itself then the feutus becom conciussness or sentient dont fucking matter. Only it being alive does

If it dosent have conciussness you are allowed to kill it
Nah mate you’re a fucking retard and you should be post birth aborted since you clearly lack consciousness (the fact you can’t even spell it proves you’re opinion is completely irrelevant anyway)

You’re a sick freak that supports the murder of unborn babies, even if it doesn’t have consciousness it’s still a baby that you’re killing.

No wonder Sweden is turning into a shithole when it’s infested by subhumans like you.

• JFL
Nah mate you’re a fucking retard and you should be post birth aborted since you clearly lack consciousness (the fact you can’t even spell it proves you’re opinion is completely irrelevant anyway)

You’re a sick freak that supports the murder of unborn babies, even if it doesn’t have consciousness it’s still a baby that you’re killing.

No wonder Sweden is turning into a shithole when it’s infested by subhumans like you.
You have to go against the spelling because you don't have argument.

And again you are ok with pulling the pull on brain dead people so life by itself dont matter for you

You have to go against the spelling because you don't have argument.

And again you are ok with pulling the pull on brain dead people so life by itself dont matter for you
Someone who is brain DEAD is already DEAD

A babies developing brain DOES NOT EQUAL that of someone who IS ALREADY DEAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BetterOffDead
Someone who is brain DEAD is already DEAD

A babies developing brain DOES NOT EQUAL that of someone who IS ALREADY DEAD
They are dead because they lack a Brain and a feutus lack a brain

women didn't even protest it. see, there's a difference between Twitter and real life you retard

Its just a states rights thing, the thing is that there are more than enough states that will not criminalize it so for most women getting an abortion will just be an inconvenience.
Exactly, absolutely baffling how people don't know this.

Might make a thread about the whole thing sometime soon when I'm bored jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao and Hades
Exactly, absolutely baffling how people don't know this.

Might make a thread about the whole thing sometime soon when I'm bored jfl
Everyone knows this

They are dead because they lack a Brain and a feutus lack a brain
How can something be dead if it’s never been alive? (According to you)

JFL once again proving that you need to be aborted

• JFL
How can something be dead if it’s never been alive? (According to you)

JFL once again proving that you need to be aborted
You are retarded. A feutus have not yet gotten personhood and the braindead person lost it because its lack the brain function

You are retarded. A feutus have not yet gotten personhood and the braindead person lost it because its lack the brain function
nah your argument is trash, you’re a sick freak who supports murdering unborn babies.

Also you’re just repeating the same thing over and over, proving that you really do lack consciousness yourself lmao.

According to your argument it’s completely fine to kill someone in a coma, just because they aren’t fully conscious, hell when people go to sleep we lose consciousness…

• JFL
nah your argument is trash, you’re a sick freak who supports murdering unborn babies.

Also you’re just repeating the same thing over and over, proving that you really do lack consciousness yourself lmao.

According to your argument it’s completely fine to kill someone in a coma, just because they aren’t fully conscious, hell when people go to sleep we lose consciousness…
I repated my argument because you have made the same shit argument all the time. And you havent refuted my argument yet

If the person is in a life long coma then you can kill it. And when you go sleep as a person with conciussness and didn't commit sucide then it probaly means he dosent wanna get killed. So no you can't kill it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
I repated my argument because you have made the same shit argument all the time. And you havent refuted my argument yet

If the person is in a life long coma then you can kill it. And when you go sleep as a person with conciussness and didn't commit sucide then it probaly means he dosent wanna get killed. So no you can't kill it
Yeah I’m sure the unborn baby with a beating heart totally wants to be murdered by getting its organs ripped apart by some kike doctor

“Life long coma” so if someone is in a coma for 9 months it’s wrong to kill him?

If you were to kill him on the 3rd month, that would be morally wrong because he WOULD have woken up and regained consciousness?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ballskin
I see it as more

Yeah I’m sure the unborn baby with a beating heart totally wants to be murdered by getting its organs ripped apart by some kike doctor

“Life long coma” so if someone is in a coma for 9 months it’s wrong to kill him?

If you were to kill him on the 3rd month, that would be morally wrong because he WOULD have woken up and regained consciousness?
A feutus never had conciussness so i dont care .

Yes.

Yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin
normies possess psychopathic traits like lack of insight, narcissism, solipsism, compartmentalization. these are all very useful for coping and delusion. among men, these traits are mitigated by autism, but wymxn have no such mechanism for reigning in their psychopathy

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Then which age do we get conscious?
Fun fact: The Romans didn't consider infanticide to be murder because they didn't feel they were 'human' yet as a result of not having the ability to talk/communicate/act.

Tbh I do wonder if popular acceptance of abortion is a stealth redpill about murder. People don't give a shit about killing an unborn child because in their view there are no consequences (they don't go to fail or get accused of murder). It use to be the same with slaves in the past. People didn't see them as human and thus felt no guilt when they murdered their 'property'.

Jfl humans don't have empathy. The whole idea is a social construct and one that was probably invented by the elites to serve some ulterior motive.

• +1
Ya it’s very telling that inflation is out of control and people across the board are struggling yet what makes women call for a “civil war”? The decision that makes it slightly riskier for chad to creampie.

• +1
Fun fact: The Romans didn't consider infanticide to be murder because they didn't feel they were 'human' yet as a result of not having the ability to talk/communicate/act.

Tbh I do wonder if popular acceptance of abortion is a stealth redpill about murder. People don't give a shit about killing an unborn child because in their view there are no consequences (they don't go to fail or get accused of murder). It use to be the same with slaves in the past. People didn't see them as human and thus felt no guilt when they murdered their 'property'.

Jfl humans don't have empathy. The whole idea is a social construct and one that was probably invented by the elites to serve some ulterior motive.
What do you mean empathy is a social construct, it’s just a way of feeling someone’s suffering.

Very few people are worth your time and energy in a serious way. People are selfish fucks. Whats funny is that everyone thinks that they are the kindest and most empathetic person.

• +1
Whats funny is that everyone thinks that they are the kindest and most empathetic person.
Disagree. Most people are sociopaths who fake it.

• JFL
This whole Roe Vs Wade insanity has convinced me most humans are sociopaths. People are acting as if their favorite toy has just been taken away because they're no longer allowed to flush would-be human beings out of their cunts jfl. The fact people consider abortion a 'human right' is frankly disgusting. Literally zero empathy.

But tbh I don't really have any empathy anymore anyway. Most people are worthless and don't deserve it. Still, it's pretty telling of how the mighty have fallen that people will throw a bigger shitstorm about not being allowed to murder their own unborn Vs their women and children being raped by foreign migrant gangs.

For the record, there ARE situations where abortion can be justified. If the woman was raped or her life is in danger, I can see the argument. But the fact that 90% of people now believe abortion is literally no different from using the condom or pill...well like I said I think most people are sociopaths now.

banning abortions is cucked because women will risk less with normie and more with chad because of the risk of bad genes by normie

think squid think