Roid cels GTFIH

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
What is the best steroid cycle for androgenic affects. I want to become a man and dont give a fuck about muscles. I read into anabolic vs androgenic ratios but confused which is the best to take. Please help. Dont care about muscles, beginner roider here, i will be using this with hgh to height/puberty max

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
wont work

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
over if you cant get natural puberty

You can't take steroids to change important features of your face. But, you can get a double jaw surgery to fix a recessed jawline or you can add jaw implants if your jaw looks like shit, you can use minoxidil 5% foam to get thicker eyebrows and to develop a good stubble beard, you can add 30 lbs of muscle over the course of 2 years of hard strength training to become muscular and stay at around 10% body fat to be have a lean face and a six pack. If your eyes look like shit, you can get a canthoplasty, if your nose makes you look weird, you can get a rhinoplasty. The most expensive things will always be the surgeries, but you can gymmax and get minoxidil for cheap for a better beard and better eyebrows. That's what I plan to do. I don't need an amazing jawline, I just need to go from looking like a nice guy beta provider to looking like a bad boy alpha male. Some of us will never become pretty boys no matter how many surgeries we go through, but we can at least achieve the bad boy look by gaining 30 lbs of muscle, getting lean and building a huge neck and getting a good stubble beard. Then if you want to look even more like a bad boy, you can add tattoos, piercings, rings and chains. With all of this you can go from normie to bad boy in around 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Alibaba69 and bruh3610