Roid cycle

Tneedtoimprove

Tneedtoimprove

Forward grown noselet
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Posts
923
Reputation
445
So I'm ordering 3 vials of test & superdrol today. I was wondering if I should use the Superdrol at the beginning of my cycle, mid-cycle, or towards the end?

Also, no money for bloodwork:feelswhy:
 
if its your first cycle then just do test to see how you react if not running it towards mid to end would be ideal depending on your bloods why superdrol?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tneedtoimprove
if its your first cycle then just do test to see how you react if not running it towards mid to end would be ideal depending on your bloods why superdrol?
I've seen good anecdotes for Superdrol, so I figured I should add it to my order & see how it benefits me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
I've seen good anecdotes for Superdrol, so I figured I should add it to my order & see how it benefits me.
lmk how it is buddy , I love personally the benefits to var or even Winnie for aesthetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tneedtoimprove
So I'm ordering 3 vials of test & superdrol today. I was wondering if I should use the Superdrol at the beginning of my cycle, mid-cycle, or towards the end?

Also, no money for bloodwork:feelswhy:
Goals?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tneedtoimprove

Similar threads

Tneedtoimprove
Replies
8
Views
9
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
Rhevan
Replies
2
Views
60
Rhevan
Rhevan
Abuery
Replies
0
Views
17
Abuery
Abuery
mortenmesserschmidt
Replies
12
Views
68
mtnuglyboy
mtnuglyboy
itssooverformebped
Replies
7
Views
25
ALMS
ALMS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top