Roided body with full head of hair and collagen is rare and unmoggable

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Danish_Retard and currylightskin
Too bad the face looks older, and even if it looks appropriate age to the Normie eye, what's the point of accelerating facial aging for some fake muscle. Once your face looks to old jb lose interest to you. JB still like me and people think I'm younger then my age cause I have very good genetics of aging from my family , average is 10-15 years young then age, and with sunscreen and collagen maxing I could probably do 15-25 years younger then my real age.

My uncle diet maxed and exercised and looks 20-25 years younger then his age. He is 75 but could pass for 50-55.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Yerico7 and 2 others
good jaw, eyes, nose, maxilla and chin are also umoggable as shown in pic 2. roids are cope if you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Should take low dose test year round

Should take low dose test year round
Low does test is probably a good idea to achieve that muscle 'bonus" that comes from going above your natty limit. You can keep some extra muscle mass your body normally would not be able to have had due to extra satellite cells made. It would be the equivalent of leveling up genetically muscle wise a little, like maybe a 5-8 pounds of extra lean muscle mass that your body would normally not have had. It sounds small but is significan.

Given the fertility crisis , I feel its best to retain high fertility. I did a few sarm cycles. U can see ur sperm count go low cause the semen is less white more watery looking in consistency, but after u finish it becomes normal looking.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and currylightskin
Low does test is probably a good idea to achieve that muscle 'bonus" that comes from going above your natty limit. You can keep some extra muscle mass your body normally would not be able to have had due to extra satellite cells made. It would be the equivalent of leveling up genetically muscle wise a little, like maybe a 5-8 pounds of extra lean muscle mass that your body would normally not have had. It sounds small but is significan.

Given the fertility crisis , I feel its best to retain high fertility. I did a few sarm cycles. U can see ur sperm count go low cause the semen is less white more watery looking in consistency, but after u finish it becomes normal looking.
Don't worry about fertility . Always take hcg with test and maybe low dose clomid too. And if you wanna get kids, remember boston lyolds Fertility protocol

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AscensionMan98
Don't worry about fertility . Always take hcg with test and maybe low dose clomid too. And if you wanna get kids, remember boston lyolds Fertility protocol
Yea that is true. I just feel that with all the bullshit around what's the point. And yea with low does test facial aging is not likely, but I like having appeal to jb and college foids. Despite what MGTOW would have you want to believe, age pill is brutal and youth maxing is key. Sunscreen , Vitamin D supplements, and collagen supplementation along with intense HIIT twice a week and cardio 3-4x a week and intense weight lifting are the basic anti aging protocol (Along with a healthy diet of probiotics such as keifer, vegetables, fruits, no processed foods , no oily foods, grilled fish, other seafood, chicken, but not steak as its hard to digest ). Pork is ok.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Roids are cope, genetic limit natty is enough, the roided look is too much

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Roids are cope, genetic limit natty is enough, the roided look is too much
tbh IMHO you should do just 2/3 cycle to accelerate the reaching of the natty limit and then resuming working out regularly without peds

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Johanjohan and Elvisandreaa
it is moggable.

This is what attracts faggots

Male Gaze

Respect the roiders tho

Women are attracted to frame (broad shoulders, height, thick wrists etc.) more than purely muscles.