Minoxidil causes Puffy Dark Under Eyes.

noodlelover

noodlelover

Sphinx
All Vaso dilators (including minoxidil applied topically to the head) are going to increase the dilation of blood vessels under your eyes, once they're in your blood stream. They don't stay local to the area you are applying them to.

Depending on how thick your veins in this area are compared to the rest of the skin tissue, you will get puffy dark under eyes. This has been reported to get worse year after year, the longer you apply minoxidil.

Dutasteride and Finasteride have other negative side effects, and are only applicable for male pattern baldness (caused by DHT), and not diffuse thinning.

So unless you can solve the problem through nutrition like collagen, or general health maxing, the optimal solution is probably a hair system.

Hair system is going to look superior to all of the balding guys, that are unable to get back to a full thick vibrant head of hair, with all of their hair loss prevention methods.

Once you get a girlfriend and she's addicted to your dick, then you can start shaving your head.

Imagine meeting a girl though and you're paranoid about her looking too closely at your hair and touching it and finding out if you don't tell her.

I was actually just looking for information. Did you experience this yourself as well? Could nutrition actually help it? I feel supplementing collagen or even getting it trough food is usually not very efficient.

On the topic of fin. It effects EQ which boils down to blood flow and androgens and if there's enough of them to support the functions. If you're in a position whereby you aren't going to manipulate your hormone profile and you wanted to stay on fin even if it was giving you low quality erections then perhaps look into supplements that could backfill that deprived pathway to achieve higher quality erections. Also lowering the dosage. Even a lower dosage delays the hair loss so it's still beneficial.

Just a few to name:
Pure L-Citruline not Citruline Malate
Nitrosigine Inositol Stabilized Arginine Silicate
Agmatine sulfate

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I was actually just looking for information. Did you experience this yourself as well?
Yes
Could nutrition actually help it? I feel supplementing collagen or even getting it trough food is usually not very efficient.
After only a couple weeks the blood vessels in my eyelids got so big, they got puffy. I eat lots of collagen rich foods.

I saw no benefit to my hair so there was no point. If the blood vessels on your scalp are contracted or small, then sure minoxidil will help but if that's not the problem, then it will do nothing for you.
On the topic of fin. It effects EQ which boils down to blood flow and androgens and if there's enough of them to support the functions. If you're in a position whereby you aren't going to manipulate your hormone profile and you wanted to stay on fin even if it was giving you low quality erections then perhaps look into supplements that could backfill that deprived pathway to achieve higher quality erections. Also lowering the dosage. Even a lower dosage delays the hair loss so it's still beneficial.

Just a few to name:
Pure L-Citruline not Citruline Malate
Nitrosigine Inositol Stabilized Arginine Silicate
Agmatine sulfate
Oh ok. Finasteride won't help me because I don't have DHT induced male pattern baldness. Mine, is only diffuse thinning. But I also don't want to manipulate hormones as well because health is important to me.

Anyways, I'm not saying people should not use minoxidil, but to be hyper aware that it may cause puffy dark under-eyes, and to look out for that.

• +1
Reactions: kriz44
Just use the tablet version of minoxidil

The spray version is cope

Oh ok. Finasteride won't help me because I don't have DHT induced male pattern baldness. Mine, is only diffuse thinning
ok fix the root cause of that

i don"t wanna sound like a dick but.. maaybe its you vegan diet

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel and HTN_Mentalcel
Yes

After only a couple weeks the blood vessels in my eyelids got so big, they got puffy. I eat lots of collagen rich foods.

I saw no benefit to my hair so there was no point. If the blood vessels on your scalp are contracted or small, then sure minoxidil will help but if that's not the problem, then it will do nothing for you.
Minoxidil regrow you hair in a another way, nothing to do with blood vessels

Just use the tablet version of minoxidil

The spray version is cope
You don’t have Collagen Problems with that? Since when are you using oral min?

@Allornothing again with the minoxidil propoganda:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Im not gonna argue with idiots, as i said YOU LOSE
I just read had a look at your comment history.

All you do is troll people. You offer zero value.

I just read had a look at your comment history.

All you do is troll people. You offer zero value.
Well look at me older messages, I helped thousand people in dms and here

I stopped helping people because = retarded questions + arrogant people (you are both of that)

Dutasteride and Finasteride have other negative side effects, and are only applicable for male pattern baldness (caused by DHT), and not diffuse thinning.
diffuse thinning is caused by dht, you have no clue if you dont even know such a basic thing

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and ominion
Anyways, I'm not saying people should not use minoxidil, but to be hyper aware that it may cause puffy dark under-eyes, and to look out for that.
I appreciate that. I was really in between whether to do it or not. Out of curiosity, did you see any eyelash or eyebrow growth from it? A lot of people claim that even by only applying it to their hairline, it absorbs and gave them growth in eyelashes and maybe even eyebrows.

• +1
I appreciate that. I was really in between whether to do it or not. Out of curiosity, did you see any eyelash or eyebrow growth from it? A lot of people claim that even by only applying it to their hairline, it absorbs and gave them growth in eyelashes and maybe even eyebrows.
To protect against random variations in nutrition, sleep, stress, and other health effects, from effecting my results, I designated the left side of my head as the control group.

So I applied it to only my right side. Right half of my head. Right beard and mustache, and right eyebrow.

Right after you apply, your hair looks darker and thicker, because it's wet.

But I noticed no difference in my eyebrow, or anything else, compared with the control group. Lighting, and weather the eyebrow is wet will make a big difference in how thick it appears, and things can fluctuate naturally because of hormones/sleep/nutrition/and so on, so it's easy for people to fool themselves into thinking they made a difference with any topical, if they applied it to both sides of their head.

I recommend doing the same. Trying it, but only on half of your head, and then watching for changes compared to the other half, and watching for under eye bag development.

Ik i take 50 mg a day orally

To protect against random variations in nutrition, sleep, stress, and other health effects, from effecting my results, I designated the left side of my head as the control group.

So I applied it to only my right side. Right half of my head. Right beard and mustache, and right eyebrow.

Right after you apply, your hair looks darker and thicker, because it's wet.

But I noticed no difference in my eyebrow, or anything else, compared with the control group. Lighting, and weather the eyebrow is wet will make a big difference in how thick it appears, and things can fluctuate naturally because of hormones/sleep/nutrition/and so on, so it's easy for people to fool themselves into thinking they made a difference with any topical, if they applied it to both sides of their head.

I recommend doing the same. Trying it, but only on half of your head, and then watching for changes compared to the other half, and watching for under eye bag development.
Good idea. Did you end up quitting minoxidil after noticing the dark under eyes or you still take it?

I'm looking into topical finasteride actually.

• +1