ROIDERS GTFIH AND HELP A BROTHER OUT!

romanianhardmaxxer

romanianhardmaxxer

gymcell
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Posts
128
Reputation
59
I have been on 400test 200EQ, and 0.5 dut 3x/week M,W,F. Libido has decreased significantly ever since I started dut. What is the solution to get my libido back? Exogenous DHT(primo,mast?) in small doses, or switching to 1-2x/week dut, switching to finasteride, topical dut or fin, topical anti-androgen?
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler
I have been on 400test 200EQ, and 0.5 dut 3x/week M,W,F. Libido has decreased significantly ever since I started dut. What is the solution to get my libido back? Exogenous DHT(primo,mast?) in small doses, or switching to 1-2x/week dut, switching to finasteride, topical dut or fin, topical anti-androgen?
if you're on dut for hair loss (I assume you are), just buy RU58841 or some other topical anti-androgen. it will block DHT receptors in the scalp, prevent hair loss, without systemically crashing DHT. although there could also be other reasons for low libido, most likely low e2 if you're on an AI. you should probably get bloods done
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanianhardmaxxer
pull sensitive e2 bloodwork and see what the eq did to your estrogen levels. adjust accordingly
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler and romanianhardmaxxer
if you're on dut for hair loss (I assume you are), just buy RU58841 or some other topical anti-androgen. it will block DHT receptors in the scalp, prevent hair loss, without systemically crashing DHT. although there could also be other reasons for low libido, most likely low e2 if you're on an AI. you should probably get bloods done
thank you brah! Cant wait to get my libido back
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler
also please get your hematocrit tested, eq is notorious for pushing it up way too high. if above 52, donate blood
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanianhardmaxxer
I have been on 400test 200EQ, and 0.5 dut 3x/week M,W,F. Libido has decreased significantly ever since I started dut. What is the solution to get my libido back? Exogenous DHT(primo,mast?) in small doses, or switching to 1-2x/week dut, switching to finasteride, topical dut or fin, topical anti-androgen?
hop on mast tren primo dhb winstrol proviron
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: foidfondler and romanianhardmaxxer
a little bit of halo always helps the low libido
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanianhardmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: romanianhardmaxxer and Punjabi Waffen

Similar threads

Hadee
Replies
19
Views
85
Punjabi Waffen
Punjabi Waffen
mythicalorc_6366
Replies
2
Views
55
sternocleidomastoid
sternocleidomastoid
L
Replies
0
Views
33
lovesjoyyy
L
alexrashford
Replies
1
Views
22
alexrashford
alexrashford
BraveCake
Replies
1
Views
45
7empest
7empest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top