Roiding is the best life experience i had

Low test high nandrolone and low equipoise, the science behind it is complex i use ketoconazol shampoo and tadalafil for hair, my hair is the same as always and i am getting them gains
Whats w the shampoo tho? And plz dont ever go do any more then what you’re doing now. You’ll end up like rich piana and sam sulek’s dead state in 2027

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Balding is bad for people that sre not good looking, with shit dimorphism.
Give the rock hair or baldness or Fabien Pelous a bald head they mog regardless

Dude idk where you’re from but 5’10 is a not a failo height. Its not a halo by any means but doesnt failo you
I’m from the states

Ah ok. Many people say it’s Manlet height but I don’t live in Europe so
It is average even on europe. Height halo starts at around 6'1-6'3+ range

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and mog_me
Do u rlly think it’s worth potentially killing your natural t for life tho.
That doesn’t happen unless you over do it with multiple cycles and don’t pct properly either

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
what was your bidelt before you started roiding @ConfusedBolivian ?

roid is life

Sheit I am just natty I am considering steroids though at some point to become the ultimate fighter

Legit, im naturally lower t and always struggled to gain muscle mass. I also have thin bones, my wrists are same as average skinny woman. Due to lower t im also often lethargic, anxious and high inhib. Its fucking terrible, low t really fucks with your mental state. I easily become depressed and anxious even when there are no strong external stimuli. Gonna have to start blasting my nigga, otherwise i can freely rope :feelswhy:

The biggest thing stopping me from roiding is my hair. If I've lost that, I may as well roid
If u have spare money I recommend UC-514321. I dont think ud lose anything with that.