Roiding is the best life experience i had

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I feel like superman, low inhib, strong, wanting to fuck every single women.
Every week stronger and more muscular.
Just insane how much it enhances my existence

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, atlantean, datboijj and 4 others
Wait until you try tren lol

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and ConfusedBolivian
You will experience the downfall and look like wanderlei Silva with the wig by age of 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Clown Show, datboijj and 6 others
And then off cycle you become an estrogenic bitch whining for everything

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
But man you still have no friends, don't you? Atleast it got you laid probably cuz your height and pheno for Bolivia that's a good halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Do u rlly think it’s worth potentially killing your natural t for life tho.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sweetheart and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, tombradylover, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
Don't need cancer and heart disease
Thanks
Certain cuts of beef and pork can be bad for u (moreso pork) but wtf white meat, dairy, wild caught fatty fish, pasture raised eggs, and grass-fed beef are superfoods can’t tell if ur joking.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Certain cuts of beef and pork can be bad for u (moreso pork) but wtf white meat, dairy, wild caught fatty fish, eggs, and grass-fed beef are superfoods can’t tell if ur joking.
Bro check vegan gains channel and educate yourself
You seem shallow and an asshole

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, hello12344, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Wait til you go nw7 in your 30s retard

• +1
Don't need cancer and heart disease
Thanks
Just go vegan bro!

Soy Boy - Imgflip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, N1666, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and efidescontinuado
What is this dumb propoganda lol .
It's like saying carnivores are tall chads . No they are subhuman midgets ike Paul saladono
Not a propaganda, is the reality of mentally ill malnourished vegans.

• +1
Wait til you go nw7 in your 30s retard
My dad was norwood 7 at 19 and still got bitches bcs he is tall and gl just like me

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
I feel like superman, low inhib, strong, wanting to fuck every single women.
Every week stronger and more muscular.
Just insane how much it enhances my existence
Bro didn’t you say it ruined your mental health

Just go vegan bro!

Soy Boy - Imgflip
Mirin his low inhib for getting slayer type tats while having an auschwitz physique and looking like a deformed 5th grader.

A true paradox

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
What is this dumb propoganda lol .
It's like saying carnivores are tall chads . No they are subhuman midgets ike Paul saladono
3968480 confused

IMG 20231020 WA0080

Average bolivian that eats raw liver and drinks raw milk, kys you subhuman retard

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and atlantean
Bro didn’t you say it ruined your mental health
Not ruined it but a great power comes with great responsability, so now i need to control my power

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
i dont wanna lose my hair

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Very odd creature. Seeing more of them around london now.
Never saw ppl like this in Bolívia, despite being subhuman most males are actually dimorphic even tho they are manlets but here we eat alot of meat

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart and User28823
The biggest thing stopping me from roiding is my hair. If I've lost that, I may as well roid

Never saw ppl like this in Bolívia, despite being subhuman most males are actually dimorphic even tho they are manlets but here we eat alot of meat
You only have this veganism, trannyisim shit in first world western countries. Too many subhumans with no skills or achievements are the reason tbh

• +1
The biggest thing stopping me from roiding is my hair. If I've lost that, I may as well roid
If you are tall and at least htn psl, you will mog roided with no hair. Like a 6'2+ and bald wide frame mogger physique will attract alot of foids. Balding is bad if you are boneless and have no dimorphic traits but males with warrior and above average height look more masculine anf better bald like my dad. He never had problems dating and even dated hot chick at his 50s and he is kinda poor, but he looks exactly like me but bald

Not ruined it but a great power comes with great responsability, so now i need to control my power
Brooo I should hop on tbh the problem is I want to fix my face and Manlet height

You only have this veganism, trannyisim shit in first world western countries. Too many subhumans with no skills or achievements are the reason tbh
Yes, the more "developed" a country is the further theyre people are from reality and nature

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Brooo I should hop on tbh the problem is I want to fix my face and Manlet height
Manlet height is the biggest failo for a male and if you are not gl on top it is over

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If you are tall and at least htn psl, you will mog roided with no hair. Like a 6'2+ and bald wide frame mogger physique will attract alot of foids. Balding is bad if you are boneless and have no dimorphic traits but males with warrior and above average height look more masculine anf better bald like my dad. He never had problems dating and even dated hot chick at his 50s and he is kinda poor, but he looks exactly like me but bald
How do u combat the side effects of steroids? Like how the other guy mentioned, looking like wanderlei silva at 30

Hair is life for sure, but collagen and nuking your natural T are enough to keep me away even if I go bald.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
How do u combat the side effects of steroids? Like how the other guy mentioned, looking like wanderlei silva at 30
Low doses, 1 or 2 cycles a year max and using soft compounds in the right dosages amd with the ancillaries needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Timmy
Manlet height is the biggest failo for a male and if you are not gl on top it is over
Yeah I’m 5’10 and it shows like how the way I’m treated and shit. I’m 16 tho so I cope with the Muh I have two more years to grow

Yeah I’m 5’10 and it shows like how the way I’m treated and shit. I’m 16 tho so I cope with the Muh I have two more years to grow
Dude idk where you’re from but 5’10 is a not a failo height. Its not a halo by any means but doesnt failo you

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and ConfusedBolivian
How does your cycle work?
Low test high nandrolone and low equipoise, the science behind it is complex i use ketoconazol shampoo and tadalafil for hair, my hair is the same as always and i am getting them gains

Average height no failo

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and mog_me