Roiding is the ultimate looksmax for teenagercels

no shit sherlock, "failure to understand sarcasm is a sign of autism" Do you really thinks he means that? It's a metaphor.
Hard to tell if he's serious about it when a lot of people keep repeating this.

Look at my frame/clavicle gains.

Screenshot 20190120 001709 Snapchat

Screenshot 20190121 004237 Snapchat

Impressive transformation for 9 weeks. I turned 18 a month ago, I hope I can benefit again from these roids! Hopping on cycle within 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Lorsss and ZyzzReincarnate
Are roids expensive? And where can I get them?
just ask roided bodybuilders in your gym. they get steroids from some drug dealers

just ask roided bodybuilders in your gym. they get steroids from some drug dealers
no just buy them online like a truecel or PM intel.imperitive

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
no just buy them online like a truecel or PM intel.imperitive
people who want to buy illegal stuff online need to have butcoins

Just don't live at shithole where roids are illegal lmao.
I think steroids are sold on prescription in all western countries. the prescription drugs trade is illegal everywhere
Look at my frame/clavicle gains.

View attachment 15659
View attachment 15660

Impressive transformation for 9 weeks. I turned 18 a month ago, I hope I can benefit again from these roids! Hopping on cycle within 2 weeks.
in 2 months you gained what I gained in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
It makes you look truly amazing

unfortunately you will die at 30, lol look at Zyzz, Rich Piana, Michael Bekeov

people who want to buy illegal stuff online need to have butcoins

I live in the UK, the market it flooded with a few decent labs. Its legal to own and purchase/use but illegal to sell
I think steroids are sold on prescription in all western countries. the prescription drugs trade is illegal everywhere

in 2 months you gained what I gained in 2 years

It was really amazing tbh. I was able to go to the gym for 1.5 hours with a group of friends, then later in the day go workout with another group of friends at another gym for 1.5 hours, and feel amazing doing it 6 days a week. Ngl I probably over-worked the muscles.

It makes you look truly amazing

unfortunately you will die at 30, lol look at Zyzz, Rich Piana, Michael Bekeov
WHAT kind of autism is this lol? arnold is 75 yeras old and has been roiding since 15 you low iq retard, HGH blasted Rich piana for years you dumb cuck

WHAT kind of autism is this lol? arnold is 75 yeras old and has been roiding since 15 you low iq retard, HGH blasted Rich piana for years you dumb cuck
you dont think drugs have changed in 50 years? lmao

you dont think drugs have changed in 50 years? lmao
injecting T is not gonna kill you like Zyzz lol, otherwise 80% of your local gym would be dead

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing