Roiding is the ultimate looksmax for teenagercels

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
If you haven’t noticed, literally everyone who’s roided at a young age or during puberty has really good fucking bones. It grows their frame, face, and gets you fucking jacked. Its pretty much over for people who’ve finished growing, but if you wanna go from subhuman to chad as a teen, get ur ass in the gym and get ur ass some real roids. I’m starting my first test cycle within a year or two.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
what is maximum age you talking about, 19?
plus im not risking going bald, thats the ultimate descend.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Sizzurp
And a really good way to get on Test. Therapy for life.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
what is maximum age you talking about, 19?
plus im not risking going bald, thats the ultimate descend.
it depends, some people stop growing earlier, some stop later. I’d say start as soon as possible. Look at Jeff Seid’s bone structure, look at David Laid’s. They’ve been roiding since super young. I’ve also seen a bunch of non famous young bodybuilders around my age with super sharp jawlines because they’re on gear.

@Intel.Imperitive

what will happen when you stop using steroids ?

If you haven’t noticed, literally everyone who’s roided at a young age or during puberty has really good fucking bones. It grows their frame, face, and gets you fucking jacked. Its pretty much over for people who’ve finished growing, but if you wanna go from subhuman to chad as a teen, get ur ass in the gym and get ur ass some real roids. I’m starting my first test cycle within a year or two.

so
what is rolding and how to do it?

what will happen when you stop using steroids ?
nigga theyre bones. ur not just gonna go back to being a subhuman when you go off cycle lmfao. it’ll take a bit to get back to your natty t levels once you go off cycle, but who cares once you get ur desired bone structure

N
nigga theyre bones. ur not just gonna go back to being a subhuman when you go off cycle lmfao. it’ll take a bit to get back to your natty t levels once you go off cycle, but who cares once you get ur desired bone structure
Nah dude just raise your testosterone naturally with boron cold showers vitamin k2 zinc nofap gymmax sportsmaxx plus just not being a high inhib cuck im not going to rely on some fucking drugs to become high t you gotta live high t

And the aftermath of roiding is way too dangerous for someone of my age and could potentially lead up to permanent damage

N

Nah dude just raise your testosterone naturally with boron cold showers vitamin k2 zinc nofap gymmax sportsmaxx plus just not being a high inhib cuck im not going to rely on some fucking drugs to become high t you gotta live high t

And the aftermath of roiding is way too dangerous for someone of my age and could potentially lead up to permanent damage
That doesn't raise test levels to supraphysiological levels, op talked benefits about roiding and that raises them to supraphysiological levels.

That doesn't raise test levels to supraphysiological levels, op talked benefits about roiding and that raises them to supraphysiological levels.
Welp the aftermath is still too risky for me idc there are plenty of teenagers with high t by just doing the things i posted

Eventually it all comes to down to genetics some people have it more then others and if you need drugs to help you with that sure go for it but i would still going the natural way

Welp the aftermath is still too risky for me idc there are plenty of teenagers with high t by just doing the things i posted

Eventually it all comes to down to genetics some people have it more then others and if you need drugs to help you with that sure go for it but i would still going the natural way
Yeah i agree, roiding for anyone still developing is dangerous and i don't suggest doing so.

it depends, some people stop growing earlier, some stop later. I’d say start as soon as possible. Look at Jeff Seid’s bone structure, look at David Laid’s. They’ve been roiding since super young. I’ve also seen a bunch of non famous young bodybuilders around my age with super sharp jawlines because they’re on gear.
Yea it def wasn’t puberty lmao, look at David at 13, he’s been had a nice jawline

Attachments

• 34068FB0-D1EC-4D85-A56F-21B19C13A804.png
    34068FB0-D1EC-4D85-A56F-21B19C13A804.png
    566.2 KB · Views: 462
  • 8089E50F-80DB-4D1C-A802-03DE13F98625.png
    8089E50F-80DB-4D1C-A802-03DE13F98625.png
    689 KB · Views: 461
N

ur a pussy and ur coping

ur a pussy and ur coping
Please do some proper research and don’t hurt urself. The fact that your just gonna buy “test” is worrying. Have u even considered what your PCT will be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yea it def wasn’t puberty lmao, look at David at 13, he’s been had a nice jawline

Please do some proper research and don’t hurt urself. The fact that your just gonna buy “test” is worrying. Have u even considered what your PCT will be?
no shit dumbfuck

Damn mb. I’m used to people not knowing on this site and thot u were. But nice gains especially the shoulder area
this isnt me, its someone else. face looks way better and so does frame in just one year
roiding at 16-18 yrs old around there is literally like puberty part 2. growth plates are still open and you will grow high t features (strong jaw, wide clavicles)

And a really good way to get on Test. Therapy for life.

Uhhh

1) Thats simply not true, anyone with double digit IQ can cycle without permenant shut down

2) Who wouldnt want to be on TRT? Its amazing?
N

Yeah you can do all of those methods to raise your T levels by 100ng/dl.

You dont know what you're talking about "permenant damage"

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
you got to realise the types of people who go on roids at a young age. Low inhib people who already have higher test than average, and most likely better looks. obviously there are anomolies but you got to consider this
Cant be a chad on steroids, A chad doesnt need steroids. Taking them literally locks you out of that category.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
you got to realise the types of people who go on roids at a young age. Low inhib people who already have higher test than average, and most likely better looks. obviously there are anomolies but you got to consider this
Cant be a chad on steroids, A chad doesnt need steroids. Taking them literally locks you out of that category.
just because someone is chad w/o steroids doesnt mean shit. ur not chad so you have to find ways to be as best as you can

That’s a equivalent argument of like “I’m poor so what’s the point of working” if u can change something then u might as well

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

Thats bullshit ???

How does taking steroids instantly make you not a chad ??? Anyone on steroids can have higher T levels than any chad could naturally by a million times ???

None of us take steroids so we can have the same or equal T levels as chad, we take roids to demolish chad by 100 fold, and some of us are chads themselves.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
just do what zyzz did

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thats bullshit ???

How does taking steroids instantly make you not a chad ??? Anyone on steroids can have higher T levels than any chad could naturally by a million times ???

None of us take steroids so we can have the same or equal T levels as chad, we take roids to demolish chad by 100 fold, and some of us are chads themselves.
do you not understand what I chad is, its not just someone who slays. roiding wipes the title of chad from anyone who uses. Chad exceeds in every aspect in life.
do you not understand what I chad is, its not just someone who slays. roiding wipes the title of chad from anyone who uses. Chad exceeds in every aspect in life. the title gigachad shouldnt exist.

Are you planning on dying in your early 20s or whatever just like zyzz?

Are you planning on dying in your early 20s or whatever just like zyzz?

No. Why would you assume that.
do you not understand what I chad is, its not just someone who slays. roiding wipes the title of chad from anyone who uses. Chad exceeds in every aspect in life.

How does ot wipe the title or chad...

No. Why would you assume that.
Didn't you crash your estrogen by mistake when roiding despite being a lot more knowledgeable than the average gymceller on roids?

Brb taking roids to lose hair/Norwood 0 aka destroy face when face is 100x more important than body jfl

Brb taking roids to lose hair/Norwood 0 aka destroy face when face is 100x more important than body jfl

I hate idiots who say roiding will maoe you lose your hair. Its so fucking retarded.
Didn't you crash your estrogen by mistake when roiding despite being a lot more knowledgeable than the average gymceller on roids?

Yeah, its not going to kill you though ??

I hate idiots who say roiding will maoe you lose your hair. Its so fucking retarded.

Yeah, its not going to kill you though ??
It will tho lol if not enlighten me on a way to take it without losing any hair

It will tho lol if not enlighten me on a way to take it without losing any hair

It simply wont. Unless your like already prone to it and balding at the age of 30. Even if you are prone, just take steroids that dont accelerate EXISTING male pattern baldness. Testosterone, Nandrolone, Primobolan, Equipoise, ect ect

some users here have posted researches that prove mascolinity does not depend on testosterone levels.

some users here have posted researches that prove mascolinity does not depend on testosterone levels.
I haven't looked at the research, but if that is true, why does female to male hormone therapy work then?

legit

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Lorsss and ZyzzReincarnate
Are roids expensive? And where can I get them?

Low IQ. Look at MMA fighters. They're not exactly male models.

but they have insane facial development, which is better than looking like an incel with no bones

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
but they have insane facial development, which is better than looking like an incel with no bones

Most of them are normies. Also, taking punches to the face increases bone mass. If anything, bone smashing is legit.

No one has solid proof that good diet or testosteronemaxxing will turn anyone into Chad. Might give you denser bones, but that doesn't instantly make you good looking.

Most of them are normies. Also, taking punches to the face increases bone mass. If anything, bone smashing is legit.

No one has solid proof that good diet or testosteronemaxxing will turn anyone into Chad. Might give you denser bones, but that doesn't instantly make you good looking.
still better than what you are naturally, stop trying to make OP look dumb, and make yourself look smarter, what you're saying is known, water is wet.
Steroids will give you a little boost, and every little matters when it comes to looksmaxxing.

still better than what you are naturally, stop trying to make OP look dumb, and make yourself look smarter, what you're saying is known, water is wet.
Steroids will give you a little boost, and every little matters when it comes to looksmaxxing.

Then OP should stop saying shit like, "if you wanna go from subhuman to chad as a teen, get ur ass in the gym and get ur ass some real roids", because that's bullshit.

roidmax then just drink soy. Worked for my brother, he is a hot twink. If he had the bones from roids he'd probably be a male model.

Then OP should stop saying shit like, "if you wanna go from subhuman to chad as a teen, get ur ass in the gym and get ur ass some real roids" because that's bullshit.
no shit sherlock, "failure to understand sarcasm is a sign of autism" Do you really thinks he means that? It's a metaphor.