Roids just seem like a massive commitment.

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
What you have to worry about:

.Hormonal balance I.e gyno

.Not permanently shutting down your natty T

.Daily injections

.Getting bloodwork done

.having to go on cycles

.post cycle therapy

Honestly being natty is just alot easier than taking steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ErbCel, mortis and 4 others
- balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ErbCel, Blockchain and 1 other person
Stay away from roids. The attractiveness boost that a good physique can provide is absolutely attainable with a good diet, good sleep and a good workout routine. The kind of physique roids give you gives diminishing returns, also it WILL fuck you up unless you have an extremely expensive equipe of doctors following your steroid cycle 24/7, as movie stars do.

Lastly, shortcuts are insulting. Working out is fun because you get to take control of your body, push it to the limit, gain awareness of how your body works and what it can do, and reap immense health benefits too. Why would you miss out on all of that with roids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ErbCel, mortis and 2 others
Yeah, if i went in to all the actual side effects id be here all day
All you need is AI i wish i could buy it :feelswah: BUT YOU NEED FUCKING PRESCRIPTIONS 😡

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TITUS and Bitchwhipper2
it's much easier natty, I just worry about nutrition and workout routines, but some really have shit genetics so if they want to put the work in research and think it's worth, then why not

what Im scared of the most is that I would want to be bigger and bigger

it's much easier natty, I just worry about nutrition and workout routines, but some really have shit genetics so if they want to put the work in research and think it's worth, then why not

what Im scared of the most is that I would want to be bigger and bigger
also you should do bloodwork often to know what's up it's actually crazy what you have to (or should) worry about

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ElySioNs, Hueless and 1 other person
All you need is AI i wish i could buy it :feelswah: BUT YOU NEED FUCKING PRESCRIPTIONS 😡
jfl first link in google in Ukraine

Try indole 3 carbinole or DIM

What you have to worry about:

.Hormonal balance I.e gyno

.Not permanently shutting down your natty T

.Daily injections

.Getting bloodwork done

.having to go on cycles

.post cycle therapy

Honestly being natty is just alot easier than taking steroids
Steroids are pretty much only useful if you are money maxing hard working 80 + hours a week.

Stay away from roids. The attractiveness boost that a good physique can provide is absolutely attainable with a good diet, good sleep and a good workout routine. The kind of physique roids give you gives diminishing returns, also it WILL fuck you up unless you have an extremely expensive equipe of doctors following your steroid cycle 24/7, as movie stars do.

Lastly, shortcuts are insulting. Working out is fun because you get to take control of your body, push it to the limit, gain awareness of how your body works and what it can do, and reap immense health benefits too. Why would you miss out on all of that with roids?
Not if ur curry :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Sens
Do you want to get big?