Roids+ Psychadelics+ Tats= Unstoppable

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
Once I combine my roiding+ psychedelics+ tattoos ill be unstoppable. I'll be short haired hairy chest big veined beast literally
82935 bane hd 4k artwork digital art supervillain superheroes deviantart


I'll challenge any of you european "tough guys" to a fight with my machete. Be warned incels, I carry Kevlar bullet proof knife proof vest with chain meal on the inside
 
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable
166 got it
You wish you salty European. You better hope a lightskin bbc roided tatted American doesn't come in your city.
 

Similar threads

paulwesleyyy
Replies
4
Views
30
paulwesleyyy
paulwesleyyy
slaviccartfiend
Replies
15
Views
87
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
L
Replies
1
Views
10
Tristanabe
T
koreancel
Replies
4
Views
37
Scars
Scars
JuicyJerry
Replies
0
Views
13
JuicyJerry
JuicyJerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top