ROIDS RUINED MY FACE CARD FUARK

koreancel

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
60
Reputation
64
Been on 500 Test 150 EQ. I know it’s on the lower range for boldenone but I’m just trying to see how much it inhibits my e2. Few months ago I was at 80 now I’m at 22
The only cause possible for this fucking acne has to be DHT so I’ll be taking dutastride. If you guys have any idea on what else could be causing my pizza face let me know. Because I’m jacked asl but just look like a hormonal teenager with all this acne FML
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scars
Been on 500 Test 150 EQ. I know it’s on the lower range for boldenone but I’m just trying to see how much it inhibits my e2. Few months ago I was at 80 now I’m at 22
The only cause possible for this fucking acne has to be DHT so I’ll be taking dutastride. If you guys have any idea on what else could be causing my pizza face let me know. Because I’m jacked asl but just look like a hormonal teenager with all this acne FML
you ran a cycle without taking anything anti acne :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker
Been on 500 Test 150 EQ. I know it’s on the lower range for boldenone but I’m just trying to see how much it inhibits my e2. Few months ago I was at 80 now I’m at 22
The only cause possible for this fucking acne has to be DHT so I’ll be taking dutastride. If you guys have any idea on what else could be causing my pizza face let me know. Because I’m jacked asl but just look like a hormonal teenager with all this acne FML
If you become bloated or ugly on roids you’re doing something wrong (unless you’re a bodybuilder this is bound to happen)
 

Similar threads

Ponomarevans
Replies
3
Views
30
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
mlglocalfatkid
Mogs fuark
Replies
2
Views
30
mlglocalfatkid
mlglocalfatkid
paulwesleyyy
Replies
4
Views
30
paulwesleyyy
paulwesleyyy
mlglocalfatkid
Mogs fuark
Replies
13
Views
63
Deleted member 21307
D
reeven
Replies
3
Views
53
7zyzz7
7zyzz7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top