Ronald Ead's facial changes in mms before and after MSE

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I just used the lookism measuring technique of using the pupils as a benchmark since they are similar in all males at 11.77 mms across.
Here are Ead's results of after agga before mse and after mse results
ipd increased by 1.5mm
nasal base increased by 4.9mm
lip width increased by 6.3
philtrum stayed exactly the same
bizygomatic increased by 5.1mm

i rounded conservatively so these measurements are the minimum with potential to be slightly higher

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, PrisonMike and 11 others
where can i get this?

SO FINALLY TRUTH
IPD INCREASED, WE ARE SAVED

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, PrisonMike, Slayerino and 4 others
The fact that ipd increased is insane

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, 5'8manlet, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Post pics you used. I highly suspect you are using pics taken by Kundel’s office, the before picture exhibiting significant distortion.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 7 rings, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
I just used the lookism measuring technique of using the pupils as a benchmark since they are similar in all males at 11.77 mms across.
ipd increased by 1.5mm

i rounded conservatively so these measurements are the minimum with potential to be slightly higher
@eyes GTFIH IPD INCREASE

Post pics you used. I highly suspect you are using pics taken by Kundel’s office, the before picture exhibiting significant distortion.
I used the pics that were in @Golden Glass MSE thread, there was 0 distortion I measured his iris and they were 55 pixels exactly in both photos

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Much better post than your mewing one.

Which photographs did you use?

When I used the irises as a constant (you said you used pupils and they can change in dilation but I’ll assume you made a mistake and just meant irises).

I found no change in IPD, and if there was one, it was borderline negligible. Too small to ever be perceived in real life...so maybe your estimate of 1.5 mm is true.

Copy and paste the link below to see that I used irises as a constant and there was no noticeable change in IPD.

imgur.com/a/5mDdnko

UPDATE:
thinking about it more...

If Ead really did get 1.5 mm increase...

Keeping in mind the increase isn’t noticeable at all in his face and thus making no difference to his aesthetics....

The best thing that could be said is that since Ead was much older...
Potentially, IPD increase can be greater in younger patients.

So even though Ead’s IPD increase, if it even exists, is insignificant...
There’s a POTENTIAL silver lining for younger people.

HOPE or COPE?

Only way to find out is to get a young richcel like @PubertyMaxxer to get MSE, and go to an optometrist to perfectly measure his IPD before and after. If it’s at least 2-2.5 mm increase. It’s hope. If it’s closer to Ead’s and thus unnoticeable, it’s cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Much better post than your mewing one.

Which photographs did you use?

When I used the irises as a constant (you said you used pupils and they can change in dilation but I’ll assume you made a mistake and just meant irises).

I found no change in IPD, and if there was one, it was borderline negligible. Too small to ever be perceived in real life...so maybe your estimate of 1.5 mm is true.

Copy and paste the link below to see that I used irises as a constant and there was no noticeable change in IPD.

imgur.com/a/5mDdnko

UPDATE:
thinking about it more...

If Ead really did get 1.5 mm increase...

Keeping in mind the increase isn’t noticeable at all in his face and thus making no difference to his aesthetics....

The best thing that could be said is that since Ead was much older...
Potentially, IPD increase can be greater in younger patients.

So even though Ead’s IPD increase, if it even exists, is insignificant...
There’s a POTENTIAL silver lining for younger people.

HOPE or COPE?

Only way to find out is to get a young richcel like @PubertyMaxxer to get MSE, and go to an optometrist to perfectly measure his IPD before and after. If it’s at least 2-2.5 mm increase. It’s hope. If it’s closer to Ead’s and thus unnoticeable, it’s cope.

Holy fuck his gonial angle got better

Holy fuck his gonial angle got better
that was from keeping his molars together, widening the maxilla doesn’t affect the gonial in the slightest, it might widen the bigonian distance but that is the very most

that was from keeping his molars together, widening the maxilla doesn’t affect the gonial in the slightest, it might widen the bigonian distance but that is the very most

What can affect gonial angle ?

What can affect gonial angle ?
how close your jaws are to each other, it will grow in the direction of resting posture, if your molars are together it will be a low angle, and if you mouth breathe (making the distance the maximum the jaws can get away from each other) it will result in a dogshit very high gonial, while having your teeth apart while not mouthbreathing will give you something in the middle of the spectrum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
how close your jaws are to each other, it will grow in the direction of resting posture, if your molars are together it will be a low angle, and if you mouth breathe (making the distance the maximum the jaws can get away from each other) it will result in a dogshit very high gonial, while having your teeth apart while not mouthbreathing will give you something in the middle of the spectrum

So tounge posture is important in changing the gonial angle ?

no tongue posture has minimal effect on gonial it’s just teeth positioning mainly

I talked about it more in depth here https://looksmax.org/threads/breaking-theory-on-facial-development.61570/

Sorry man i'm to low iq i will read this though so theeth positioning is key to gonial angle and you need to do this whilst using mse right ?
no tongue posture has minimal effect on gonial it’s just teeth positioning mainly

I talked about it more in depth here https://looksmax.org/threads/breaking-theory-on-facial-development.61570/

Sorry man i'm to low iq i will read this though so theeth positioning is key to gonial angle and you need to do this whilst using mse right ?

lol it’s good, in nutshell if your molars touch your gonial will be closer to 90-115
If your molars aren’t touching but you aren’t mouth breathing either it will be around 115-130
And if you mouth breathe your molars are super far apart and your gonial will be 130+

yes whatever you do- MSE or not you should have your molars together or atleast close together, I’m pretty sure the ramus/gonial changes relatively fast compared to other facial changes if you adapt the correct habits

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 5385
lol it’s good, in nutshell if your molars touch your gonial will be closer to 90-115
If your molars aren’t touching but you aren’t mouth breathing either it will be around 115-130
And if you mouth breathe your molars are super far apart and your gonial will be 130+

I thought 130 was the most desired angle

I thought 130 was the most desired angle
no 130 will give you a curved and unangular jawline, 90-100 will be extremely square and angular, I overdid those ranking though, realistically no one has a 90 degree gonial and even 95 is probably unheard of, 100-115 will be teeth together 115-130 will be not mouth breathing but teeth aren’t together, and 130+ will be mouth breathing and your jaw will lack any angularity
99D909B1 5677 4B3C 9A05 39D75C7D3EC2

Teeth together Teeth not together but not mouth breathing, and mouth breathing, genetics don’t play a role

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
no 130 will give you a curved and unangular jawline, 90-100 will be extremely square and angular, I overdid those ranking though, realistically no one has a 90 degree gonial and even 95 is probably unheard of, 100-115 will be teeth together 115-130 will be not mouth breathing but teeth aren’t together, and 130+ will be mouth breathing and your jaw will lack any angularity
View attachment 202387
Teeth together Teeth not together but not mouth breathing, and mouth breathing, genetics don’t play a role

According to this study it was 130 ?

According to this study it was 130 ?
no that’s just from my observations, you can go measure recessed chin profiles (mouth breathers) and measure their gonial and it will come out around 130

no that’s just from my observations, you can go measure recessed chin profiles (mouth breathers) and measure their gonial and it will come out around 130

Does it count for head tilt ?

Does it count for head tilt ?
ya cause if u rotate ur head, both your ramus and jaw body will be rotated too, keeping the angle always consistent disregarding head tilt

ya cause if u rotate ur head, both your ramus and jaw body will be rotated too, keeping the angle always consistent disregarding head tilt

Ahhhh right fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ipd increased by 1.5mm

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

how does one get his hands on this no one near me even does the procedure jfl

how does one get his hands on this no one near me even does the procedure jfl
Yea honestly this, MSE is so rare even in the US chances are 4 out of 5 orthodontists don't even know about it, for people outside the US chances are no one knows about MSE.

Yea honestly this, MSE is so rare even in the US chances are 4 out of 5 orthodontists don't even know about it, for people outside the US chances are no one knows about MSE.
id legit go to the U.S and live in a relatives house for this shit . anything for ascension

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

Is it even a legitimate, practiced procedure? I'm not even kidding no orthodontists around my area have any info on this ( I live in the states). Makes me think it was created in some PUA/Lookism members garage.

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike and EthnicelAscension
Is it even a legitimate, practiced procedure? I'm not even kidding no orthodontists around my area have any info on this ( I live in the states). Makes me think it was created in some PUA/Lookism members garage.
I mean what makes MSE so special, compared to a typical palate expander anyways?

ipd increased by 1.5mm

Which pics did you use as reference? I compared the frontal before and afters from his blog: https://jawhacks.com/blog/mse-86-days-84-turns-expansion-complete
To me it looks like the nasal base widened the most, about twice as much as the mouth width. IPD change pretty much undetectable to me.

On the other hand, here is the result of MSE + facemask on a 16 yo girl and there looks to be a huge change in IPD, maybe even moreso than nose and mouth width:
16yo female ba

@Golden Glass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic, PrisonMike, Gaia262 and 2 others
Which pics did you use as reference? I compared the frontal before and afters from his blog: https://jawhacks.com/blog/mse-86-days-84-turns-expansion-complete
To me it looks like the nasal base widened the most, about twice as much as the mouth width. IPD change pretty much undetectable to me.

On the other hand, here is the result of MSE + facemask on a 16 yo girl and there looks to be a huge change in IPD, maybe even moreso than nose and mouth width:
View attachment 205377

@Golden Glass
I used those pics, 1.5 mm isn’t very noticeable and I used the line of the mouth for lip width, not just til the pink part ended, which that also expanded too obv

• +1
Reactions: kota
I found an orthodonitist near me who does palate expanders. I don't think they would do it for cosmetic reasons plus they say it's only or 15 year olds. That being said 3-4k out of pocket for that much of a difference seems worth it to me imo, and a permanent benefit. I've never needed braces medically but my bottom row is has some crooked teeth.

View attachment 205377

@Golden Glass

Yeah I mentioned in @retard ‘s MSE width increase thread that if Ronald gained 1.5 mm, then it wasn’t even noticeable, however, considering his age, this was potentially liffuel for you are younger and want to increase IPD.

@CopingCel if you’re past the age of maybe 22, then you probably don’t have to worry about noticeable IPD gain. If not, then wait for MSE until you are if you still want all the other benefits but no or minimal IPD increase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and kota
Will this be a problem at 18 years old? I already have wide set eyes but still a narrow palate and recessed lower third. MSE+FM treatment would help a lot but if it widens my IPD like that girl's, I'd look like a fish.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
ipd increased by 1.5mm

Can you also check PFL?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Preposterous

View attachment 205377

@Golden Glass
still looks shit
ipd increased by 1.5mm

Did you count it yourself? I was looking at his face yesterday and didn't notice much:
wYVvnLM.png

His FWHR seems exactly the same to me.

Last edited:
ipd increased by 1.5mm

if you use pupils as benchmarks (fixed unit of measurement), HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOTICE AN INCREASE OF INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE?

still looks shit

Did you count it yourself? I was looking at his face yesterday and didn't notice much:
wYVvnLM.png

His FWHR seems exactly the same to me.
His under eyelid got tighter
5F2E9701 31F3 4CF2 AEBD E4857CB9E922

if you use pupils as benchmarks (fixed unit of measurement), HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOTICE AN INCREASE OF INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE?
You measure the pixels in paint then divide it by the pixels of the iris width since it’s a constant and will account for changes in distance/distortion