BREAKING THEORY ON FACIAL DEVELOPMENT

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Everyone knows mewing is legit (as a preventive measure not a corrective one) but it’s obvious some people don’t mew (bad forward growth) but have good jaws

It is also accepted that mouth breathing FUCKS U UP

A missing part of this topic is his teeth should be together, this is as important as mewing if not more important. Many people will blame genetics when they see someone who doesn’t mew and has decent forward growth and a square jaw. However you can have partially good oral posture (teeth together) while never even touching your palate with your tongue once. Mewing will cause forward growth of the maxilla and widen it, while teeth together will cause a long well developed ramus, and a gonial angle. This is why mouth breathers have horrible downward grown jaws they separate their jaws even more than if they were just not touching there teeth and not mewing. Breathing through your mouth isn’t objectively bad just that to do this you must separate your jaws even more which causes horrible gonials and ramuses, and therefor lower third overall.

Not hard to see, every mouth breather will fall victim to this, no exceptions “muh genetics” wont save you

This is why someone like Pitt can have subhuman forward growth yet still have a top tier lower third. I would bet my ballsack his teeth rest together
B92C5998 0323 4388 9C73 593DB5C98B1E
D616A56C 4ADC 489B A964 2D1097627A99

This is why Pitt has a very good ramus and gonial (which causes square jaw) yet SHIT forward growth. It is very easy to see Pitt doesn’t mew ontop of his bad maxilla his submental is terrible and it’s evident to see he isn’t mewing or else it would be tight

Now for the opposite example someone who either partially mews however doesn’t have teeth together as a rest position
8A67F213 8A44 4453 BA99 D533F3930289
D7218689 665F 49E4 AEAC EFAFC722CCCF

Opry has a relatively short ramus and a high gonial angle giving him a “V shaped jaw” if his gonial was lower it would be much more square. However opry on other photos (this one doesn’t do him any favors) has much better than average forward growth and I would suspect he atleast has part of his tongue on the roof of the mouth, yet compared to Pitt, his jaw has much more qualities relating to recession mandibularly, yet had much better forward projection of the maxilla than Pitt. Which seems contradictory as features like this generally group together such as crooked nose, recessed chin, lowset cheekbones etc.

An example of someone who fully mews and has their jaw together
29F7A2C5 2551 48CD B78B 3D17EB45E1FA
E7824350 D88A 4C54 9939 2234AD59E574

Margot has excellent forward growth of the maxilla, and an insane gonial and ramus, along with a very wide palate. This is an example of someone who developed perfectly. Notice how she has a much squarer jaw due to her ideal gonial like Pitt, and the good forward maxillary growth of somelike opry or Barrett

TLDR: teeth together is responsible for square like jaws caused by longer ramuses and a low gonial angle. It will automatically give you some level of forward growth. Mewing it’s self does not give a forward grown jaw, teeth together does. You can have good maxillary growth and bad gonial (opry)
Or good mandibular development (Pitt) with bad maxilla.

NONE OF THESE WERE DUE TO ONLY GENETICS, but instead by oral posture

For ideal development like Margot’s you need completely correct oral posture however the more correct habits you have, the better, and you can still be GL with only doing one of the two. No habits will make it harder for you to be GL unless great eye area, mouth breathing is going past not even having any correct habits and will make you ugly everytime

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, raminzer, Deleted member 28414 and 27 others
yeah I got pretty shit growth, I mew but I never have my teeth together now I read this ill try keeping my teeth together. Thanks for saving me from becoming subhuman bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and retard
I will read

God I looks so subhuman with my back teeth together

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Pepe, normie_joe and 7 others
Read, i did not.

Plato -

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, raminzer, ObamasLastName and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, idkagoodusername, LaHuntr and 2 others
my back teeth don't touch together in resting and I have a really low gonial angle tho

• +1
Reactions: retard
eberyone ahs teeth togheter idiots its about malloclusions and need all teeth touch without underbite or overbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 2227
my back teeth don't touch together in resting and I have a really low gonial angle tho
It’s a spectrum, if your teeth are either really close to touching like 2 mm or apart or touching you will still have a low gonial, it’s more about how far away your lower jaw is from the top, hence why mouth breathers gonials and ramuses are so horrid

Bullshit tehory it is about malocclusions people with a overbite have shittier jaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2733 and Slob
It’s a spectrum, if your teeth are either really close to touching like 2 mm or apart or touching you will still have a low gonial, it’s more about how far away your lower jaw is from the top, hence why mouth breathers gonials and ramuses are so horrid
wonder how the bite is effected. they actually touch now on the right side but not quite on the left

Bullshit tehory it is about malocclusions people with a overbite have shittier jaws
how does this even relate to keeping your teeth together

how does this even relate to keeping your teeth together
If you have an ovverbite your superior teeth go past your front teeth everyone can keep teeth togheter just some people have bad teeth positions and they dont touch in the right positions

If you have an ovverbite your superior teeth go past your front teeth everyone can keep teeth togheter just some people have bad teeth positions and they dont touch in the right positions
I just used teeth together as the ideal standard, in reality if your jaws are close together and touch it will have the same effect as if they are together, this is why mouth breathing will slaughter your lower third as you are as far away on the spectrum as you can get, while teeth together is the opposite end of the spectrum

this explains @streege right bro?

I mouthbreathed for every single night (not day tho) for 20 years but kept my teeth together whenever I was not sleeping and I have good forward growth, good ramus length and a low gonial angle, though they're not the same on both sides. My palate is average but somehow it still seems narrow (maybe I got big teeth, idk) because my tongue was resting on the bottom of the mouth.

• +1
I mouthbreathed for every single night (not day tho) for 20 years but kept my teeth together whenever I was not sleeping and I have good forward growth, good ramus length and a low gonial angle, though they're not the same on both sides. My palate is average but somehow it still seems narrow (maybe I got big teeth, idk) because my tongue was resting on the bottom of the mouth.
This sounds legit then, you automatically get a decent level of maxilla growth from teeth together, and if your gonial is low with good ramus thats also in line with this theory. And the tongue is the part that actually widens the maxilla horizontally (keeps teeth straight)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Everyone knows mewing is legit (as a preventive measure not a corrective one) but it’s obvious some people don’t mew (bad forward growth) but have good jaws

It is also accepted that mouth breathing FUCKS U UP

A missing part of this topic is his teeth should be together, this is as important as mewing if not more important. Many people will blame genetics when they see someone who doesn’t mew and has decent forward growth and a square jaw. However you can have partially good oral posture (teeth together) while never even touching your palate with your tongue once. Mewing will cause forward growth of the maxilla and widen it, while teeth together will cause a long well developed ramus, and a gonial angle. This is why mouth breathers have horrible downward grown jaws they separate their jaws even more than if they were just not touching there teeth and not mewing. Breathing through your mouth isn’t objectively bad just that to do this you must separate your jaws even more which causes horrible gonials and ramuses, and therefor lower third overall.

Not hard to see, every mouth breather will fall victim to this, no exceptions “muh genetics” wont save you

This is why someone like Pitt can have subhuman forward growth yet still have a top tier lower third. I would bet my ballsack his teeth rest togetherView attachment 160111View attachment 160112
This is why Pitt has a very good ramus and gonial (which causes square jaw) yet SHIT forward growth. It is very easy to see Pitt doesn’t mew ontop of his bad maxilla his submental is terrible and it’s evident to see he isn’t mewing or else it would be tight

Now for the opposite example someone who either partially mews however doesn’t have teeth together as a rest position View attachment 160113View attachment 160114
Opry has a relatively short ramus and a high gonial angle giving him a “V shaped jaw” if his gonial was lower it would be much more square. However opry on other photos (this one doesn’t do him any favors) has much better than average forward growth and I would suspect he atleast has part of his tongue on the roof of the mouth, yet compared to Pitt, his jaw has much more qualities relating to recession mandibularly, yet had much better forward projection of the maxilla than Pitt. Which seems contradictory as features like this generally group together such as crooked nose, recessed chin, lowset cheekbones etc.

An example of someone who fully mews and has their jaw together
View attachment 160117View attachment 160118
Margot has excellent forward growth of the maxilla, and an insane gonial and ramus, along with a very wide palate. This is an example of someone who developed perfectly. Notice how she has a much squarer jaw due to her ideal gonial like Pitt, and the good forward maxillary growth of somelike opry or Barrett

TLDR: teeth together is responsible for square like jaws caused by longer ramuses and a low gonial angle. It will automatically give you some level of forward growth. Mewing it’s self does not give a forward grown jaw, teeth together does. You can have good maxillary growth and bad gonial (opry)
Or good mandibular development (Pitt) with bad maxilla.

NONE OF THESE WERE DUE TO ONLY GENETICS, but instead by oral posture

For ideal development like Margot’s you need completely correct oral posture however the more correct habits you have, the better, and you can still be GL with only doing one of the two. No habits will make it harder for you to be GL unless great eye area, mouth breathing is going past not even having any correct habits and will make you ugly everytime
What is a good gonial angle?

• +1
This sounds legit then, you automatically get a decent level of maxilla growth from teeth together, and if your gonial is low with good ramus thats also in line with this theory. And the tongue is the part that actually widens the maxilla horizontally (keeps teeth straight)
you sure it factors in forward growth. the tongue seems pretty crucial and ded srs most of the pop use it at the front

My upper teeth are perfectly straight. The lower teeth are also perfectly straight for the exception of my front tooth which sticks up front a little (I'm pretty sure that's because I kicked my face with my knee on accident when I was a teen).

Also I'd like to add that while my tongue was on the bottom of the mouth, the tip of the tongue slightly touched the upper front teeth before I started mewing.

you sure it factors in forward growth. the tongue seems pretty crucial and ded srs most of the pop use it at the front
If your jaw grows forward your maxilla has to follow if your teeth are touching as they will grow together interlocked, but for insane levels of forward growth like Margot you need full tongue engagement too, if I had to guess if someone mewed with teeth not touching they would develop an overbite
What is a good gonial angle?
100-120 you can tell if it’s low by the angularity of your jaw from the front, higher the chin to jaw angle is, the lower the gonial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
If your jaw grows forward your maxilla has to follow if your teeth are touching as they will grow together interlocked, but for insane levels of forward growth like Margot you need full tongue engagement too, if I had to guess if someone mewed with teeth not touching they would develop an overbite
if this is true then it must be the case that Im good when IT comes to the thing.

decent theory but I swear they only need to hover
atleast thats what mew says. hover OR light contact

if this is true then it must be the case that Im good when IT comes to the thing.

decent theory but I swear they only need to hover
hovering is fine when I meant you would develop an overbite is if you mewed and kept your jaw completely relaxed and lowset relative top row of teeth. If you mewed and had them close together but not directly touching you would develop probably the same as if they were touching

hovering is fine when I meant you would develop an overbite is if you mewed and kept your jaw completely relaxed and lowset relative top row of teeth. If you mewed and had them close together but not directly touching you would develop probably the same as if they were touching
alright. by mew you mean the front part right? so the front part invokes forward growth of the maxilla but since the mandible isnt contacting your maxilla at all it overbites righht?

pit maxilla growth is averge not subhuman

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Slob
alright. by mew you mean the front part right? so the front part invokes forward growth of the maxilla but since the mandible isnt contacting your maxilla at all it overbites righht?
Wdym by front part, tongue mewing will push the maxilla forward while jaws close together grows the mandible forward, if you only mew with bad teeth you will give your maxilla protruding while completely leaving your jaw in the dust since mewing it’s self with only the tongue does nothing for the jaw forward growth, only teeth together
Tongue = forward maxilla growth
Jaw togetherness = forward jaw growth
If you forget the jaw part you will get an overbite
pit maxilla growth is averge not subhuman
yes I was exaggerating but still far from the development of someone with his jaw development match like margot

Wdym by front part, tongue mewing will push the maxilla forward while jaws close together grows the mandible forward, if you only mew with bad teeth you will give your maxilla protruding while completely leaving your jaw in the dust since mewing it’s self with only the tongue does nothing for the jaw forward growth, only teeth together

yes I was exaggerating but still far from the development of someone with his jaw development match like margot

I mean the front third of the toungue. since its impossible to raise the middle or back without closing the jaw

100-120 you can tell if it’s low by the angularity of your jaw from the front, higher the chin to jaw angle is, the lower the gonial
My chin is vertically recessed (2.0 inches) but It is a tiny bit lower than my gonial angle.

Is a lower gonial good?

I mean the front third of the toungue. since its impossible to raise the middle or back without closing the jaw
I was just using that as a hypothetical situation I really doubt anyone who developed proper habits to mew has their jaws dropped open far enough to cause an overbite, I’m not even sure if the front part of the tongue would result in forward maxilla growth or just widen the maxilla horizontally so idrk tbhngl

I was just using that as a hypothetical situation I really doubt anyone who developed proper habits to mew has their jaws dropped open far enough to cause an overbite, I’m not even sure if the front part of the tongue would result in forward maxilla growth or just widen the maxilla horizontally so idrk tbhngl
pretty sure it would result in a forward grown maxilla.

i actually know some people who only use the front part of the tongue. altought I doubt many mouth breathers even mew at all

• +1
Yea, sure and her mother mewed and chewed the exact same way as her daughter ...
Same jaw, same chin, same ogee curve, same palate, same everything, just older

Refering to my boi Bill: IT'S GENETICS, STUPID

373C4ABC00000578 3740550 image a 5 1471216838884

373C3DC000000578 3740550 image m 4 1471216739339

• +1
Reactions: Roge, Lmao, Mr.cope and 6 others
Yea, sure and her mother mewed and chewed the exact same way as her daughter ...
Same jaw, same ogee curve, same palate, same everything, just older

Refering to my boi Bill: IT'S GENETICS, STUPID

View attachment 160146
View attachment 160147
Literally every Native American had amazing forward growth and a low gonial/square jaw, even the woman, and with Weston price and his observations of teeth being ruined after switching to a westernized diet disbunks “muh genetics”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PrisonMike and 2 others
Literally every Native American had amazing forward growth and a low gonial/square jaw, even the woman, and with Weston price and his observations of teeth being ruined after switching to a westernized diet disbunks “muh genetics”
same with abos

Native Americans have the lowest genetic diversity of any continental population worlwide. They have a small common ancestoral group - Ancient Beringians - that lived in isolation. There are estimates of them having only 70 different individuals as ancestors

Furthermore do you think Margot Robbie eats a non-westernized diet? Genetics play the biggest role. I could accept the notion that genetics are the maximum potential you can reach and if you suffer from major mouthbreathing/bad oral posture you might not fully reach your potential. However that does not turn Margot Robbie into a subhuman with bird profile, but maybe like 80-90% of her mother (if she would set the bar for max potential).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Native Americans have the lowest genetic diversity of any continental population worlwide. They have a small common ancestoral group - Ancient Beringians - that lived in isolation. There are estimates of them having only 70 different individuals as ancestors

Furthermore do you think Margot Robbie eats a non-westernized diet? Genetics play the biggest role. I could accept the notion that genetics are the maximum potential you can reach and if you suffer from major mouthbreathing/bad oral posture you might not fully reach your potential. However that does not turn Margot Robbie into a subhuman with bird profile, but maybe like 80-90% of her mother (if she would set the bar for max potential).
Westernized diet isn’t the only factor, breastfeeding and other habits in infancy play a much greater role than diet, you can have you teeth together and mew without requiring a hard diet, also every primitive group of people have developed faces like this, from an evolutionary perspective if this was the most common natural selection deemed it the best, and “recessed genetics” wouldn’t of had enough time to rapidly spread to as many people as they would of had to

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
Mewing is one big meme that never died sure it's the correct way to breath but that's about it brad pitt doesn't have that jaw because he mewed ffs leo dicaprio didn't have that facial structure in his youth because he mewed lol the mewing joke has gone too far

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, cutecel and Deleted member 2227
I agree with this.

me and opry have extremely similar side profiles

but we both have narrow palates. I never mouth breathed and had the tip of my tongue on the outer roof of my mouth. But I never fully mewed

• +1
Mewing is one big meme that never died sure it's the correct way to breath but that's about it brad pitt doesn't have that jaw because he mewed ffs leo dicaprio didn't have that facial structure in his youth because he mewed lol the mewing joke has gone too far
I don’t think you read a single part of what the main premise was, it was that you could get a very good jaw with just having your teeth together

I don’t think you read a single part of what the main premise was, it was that you could get a very good jaw with just having your teeth together
I read it you think that these mm a'd actors got thoses profiles by subconsciously mewing and keeping their teeth together
I agree with this.

me and opry have extremely similar side profiles

but we both have narrow palates. I never mouth breathed and had the tip of my tongue on the outer roof of my mouth. But I never fully mewed
Mewing is a meme it's all genetic

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 2227
I read it you think that these mm a'd actors got thoses profiles by subconsciously mewing and keeping their teeth together

Mewing is a meme it's all genetic
you can’t read then lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Explain me this then: why did Margot Robbie have braces when she was younger if she had ideal growth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, Effortless and Deleted member 1464
YOu guys are dumb overbite is devolped from back mollars too short or not touching with the upper mollars

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r and Deleted member 2227
Should your back teeth or your front teeth be together.

This is legit just something you made up jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, cutecel, Effortless and 1 other person
Genetics. I used to have chad/normie classmates who were mouth breathers. Also my best friend who’s a legitimate chad snores and mouth breathes while asleep.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2227
i've been deduced this, glad someone else did.