multi millionaire

giga NT with athletic but also nice personality

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, liberiangrimreaper and Lonenely sigma
Yes, he has everything

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and nathan
Nope, Women are not into sports that much. he has great smv but not the highest smv in the world. women go more crazy for hollywood actors or singers. Even someone like Timothee chamalet has higher smv than him and more jbs desiring him.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Nope, Women are not into sports that much. he has great smv but not the highest smv in the world. women go more crazy for hollywood actors or singers. Even someone like Timothee chamalet has higher smv than him and more jbs desiring him.
Nigga soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world jfl. Plenty of jbs love and play soccer. It's one of the top 2 sports that they always play

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, murdah and nathan
Nigga soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world jfl. Plenty of jbs love and play soccer. It's one of the top 2 sports that they always play
So? Its still a sport . Women don't obsess over sports like men do but everyone watches hollywood movies and listens to music. Its not even a debatable there is a reason guys like Brad pitt and Di Caprio are more of a sex symbol than someone like Beckham.

So? Its still a sport . Women don't obsess over sports like men do but everyone watches hollywood movies and listens to music. Its not even a debatable there is a reason guys like Brad pitt and Di Caprio are more of a sex symbol than someone like Beckham.
Pitt is male gaze, only males and roasties hype him up jfl. And interesting you bring up Beckham bcuz one jb I went to HS with (who had no interest in sports afaik) constantly said that he was her celebrity crush.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and murdah
Pitt is male gaze, only males and roasties hype him up jfl. And interesting you bring up Beckham bcuz one jb I went to HS with (who had no interest in sports afaik) constantly said that he was her celebrity crush.
Pitt is old that's why not many young chicks obsesses over him now but soccer stars don't have more sex appeal to women than most famous actors. Its not even a debate really. I can assure you there are more women in this world with a crush on young di caprio than beckham or any other sports star.

its all about looks the only footballers ive heard women talk about irl is jude bellingham, jack grealish, David Beckham and Allison Becker

never have and never will here a woman bring up ronaldo

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Pitt is old that's why not many young chicks obsesses over him now
Weak excuse. Jbs lust for young Johnny Depp and Leo all the time. I don't see them doing the same for Pitt tho

@wsada damn good job bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and nathan
Weak excuse. Jbs lust for young Johnny Depp and Leo all the time. I don't see them doing the same for Pitt tho
you are right in the sense that Di Caprio and Johnny Depp are indeed more appealing to Jbs but saying only Roasties liked pitt is an exaggeration.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight