Ronaldo is better than Messi

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Ronaldo won 5 champions leagues including 3 in a row whereas Messi only won 3 with uefalona

Messis world cup was so clearly rigged. That game against the Netherlands says it all. Red card should've been given to the player that kicked the ball at the bench and Messi handballed it. Also in the final the ref stopped play whilst France were counter attacking. Furthermore they had an Argentinian ref for ronaldos game in the quarter finals jfl.

Anyone who thinks the 2018 balon dor shouldn't have gone to Ronaldo is a dumb. Ask anyone before the award was given if it should go to modric and no one would've said so. Only after the matter did people justify modric winning it.

The 2020 balon dor during covid would've been awarded if Messi was the top contender.

The 2021 balon dor was the weakest balon dor win ever.

They literally changed the entire system for the balon dor and made it to be awarded to player of the season instead of player of the year just so it could be given to Messi for his performance at the world cuck.

Messi wins the 2023 balon dor for doing nothing other than winning the rigged world cuck and basically retiring at the end of the season achieving nothing domestically other than moving to a degenerate city in burgerland for a club who wears pink and is owned by a brickhead Brit. Meanwhile haaland breaks record after record playing in the hardest league in the world currently and wins the treble whilst being the top scorer.

Download

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, emeraldglass, AscendingHero and 15 others
none of these successful figures give a fuck about you

hundereds of millions of years of evolution and warfare led to your birth, and you are on an INCEL forum comparing two successful men who have no relation to you.

you are waste.

keep yapping cunt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, horizontallytall, spark and 10 others
Football is gay.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SA7, Big White Cuck, horizontallytall and 4 others
none of these successful figures give a fuck about you

hundereds of millions of years of evolution and warfare led to your birth, and you are on an INCEL forum comparing two successful men who have no relation to you.

you are waste.

keep yapping cunt.
What you're doing is very similar cunt

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What you're doing is very similar cunt
but your forum persona is someone who is so smart and talks abt ww3. you act so cool and mysterious but you are a loser. so shut the fuck up. welcome to my ignore faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, BrahminBoss, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
but your forum persona is someone who is so smart and talks abt ww3. you act so cool and mysterious but you are a loser. so shut the fuck up.
Tf are you on about jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He is not

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, gastqa_, HitAndRun and 1 other person
They are both successfull multi millionaires (that are better than you) who don't give a shit if you prefer them and you are the CUCK worshipping them while you're an incel with 50k posts on an indian forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and chosen-one
They are both successfull multi millionaires (that are better than you) who don't give a shit if you prefer them and you are the CUCK worshipping them while you're an incel with 50k posts on an indian forum
I'm better than Messi

I think Messi is better than ronaldo but that Messi is way too glazed

I just titled it ronaldo better than Messi for more attention
Messi is definitely overrated
Niggas think he's perfect when he's not
Flawed player and flawed career
Still a top 2 player ever, though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, iabsolvejordan, geenk worg and 2 others
Messi is definitely overrated
Niggas think he's perfect when he's not
Flawed player and flawed career
Still a top 2 player ever, though
i wish he played in the prem. he was close to moving to city in 2015/16 but iniesta convinced him to stay. such a waste being at barcelona from 2015 onwards whilst it was being very obviously deliberately destroyed by bartemou

i wish he played in the prem. he was close to moving to city in 2015/16 but iniesta convinced him to stay. such a waste being at barcelona from 2015 onwards whilst it was being very obviously deliberately destroyed by bartemou
Doubt Messi has the stats he had in la liga if he plays in the prem
One day we're all going to have an uncomfortable conversation about how shit "la liga" was during the Ronaldo-Madrid and Messi-Barca days

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
pessi is an autist that was all his life in one club and can't perform outside that club

Cristiano is and will always be the most complete and best football player of all time

autistic pessi fans think Cristiano can't dribble but don't know he had a knee injury in 2014 and made it worse by keep playing

his injury: "Those changes in the tendon, the collagen that rebuilds the fibers again and again after chronic overuse, end up becoming a chronic and degenerative weakness."

the injury was in 2014 and in Euro 2016 he had to leave the final because of it, even with permanent pain Cristiano is the best player in the world

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 21661, tren_31 and 2 others
pessi is an autist that was all his life in one club and can't perform outside that club

Cristiano is and will always be the most complete and best football player of all time

autistic pessi fans think Cristiano can't dribble but don't know he had a knee injury in 2014 and made it worse by keep playing

his injury: "Those changes in the tendon, the collagen that rebuilds the fibers again and again after chronic overuse, end up becoming a chronic and degenerative weakness."

the injury was in 2014 and in Euro 2016 he had to leave the final because of it, even with permanent pain Cristiano is the best player in the world

ronaldos fault for dribbling into a player for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
ronaldos fault for dribbling into a player for no reason
that's not my point

my point is Cristiano is levels above messi retard

that's not my point

my point is Cristiano is levels above messi retard
maby but its hard to say. if it wasnt for that injury then ye maby. the fact that he won 3 cl in a row is insane and messi only ever won 3 in total

• JFL
Reactions: tren_31
Doubt Messi has the stats he had in la liga if he plays in the prem
One day we're all going to have an uncomfortable conversation about how shit "la liga" was during the Ronaldo-Madrid and Messi-Barca days
It was by far the best league in europe at the time. Pl was subhuman 2012-2018

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Gargantuan
It was by far the best league in europe at the time. Pl was subhuman 2012-2018
A league where there's 2 superteams that are already up 3-0 by halftime in nearly every game (besides when they play each other) will never be the best league in europe
Every other team was broke as shit and couldn't even dream of competing
It wasn't until the new tv deals that the league started to become more competitive and balanced
2008-2018 la liga was disgustingly awful
Imagine seriously thinking a league where 2 of 3 clubs were bankrupt was the best league in europe
IMG 1417

La Liga had the 2 best clubs in europe. Nothing more than that.

A league where there's 2 superteams that are already up 3-0 by halftime in nearly every game (besides when they play each other) will never be the best league in europe
It wasn't until the new tv deals that the league started to become more competitive and balanced
Imagine seriously thinking a league where 2 of 3 clubs were bankrupt was the best league in europe
View attachment 2537780
You've been brainwashed by Sky sports. Muh competitivness, who cares about that. La liga had the best players and teams in the world, Atletico won the league in 2014, made 2 champions league finals and won 2 Europa leagues in that time span, sevilla won 3 Europa leagues as well. Meanwhile english teams were barely making it past the round of 16 in the CL, and fucking leicester won the league, that's how shit it was

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Gargantuan and Fiqh
Blacrswan

Messi better

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and tren_31
messi vs ronaldo is the same as israel vs palestina

they are both good/shit holes equally. just appreciate them as good footballers. they are equally good, 1 is a better dribbler, the other shoots better.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh
messi vs ronaldo is the same as israel vs palestina

they are both good/shit holes equally. just appreciate them as good footballers. they are equally good, 1 is a better dribbler, the other shoots better.
Messi has a better goalscoring rate

You've been brainwashed by Sky sports
I don't live in the uk
Muh competitivness, who cares about that.
If something isn't competitive it cannot be the best at anything, like what are you even saying :lul:
La liga had the best players and teams in the world
*Madrid and Barca did
Hence why I said

Atletico won the league in 2014, made 2 champions league finals
Took them 6 years (from when la liga started to go bankrupt) to be remotely competitive
Never seriously challenged for the title again (outside of 2016) until Messi's final year at barca
and won 2 Europa leagues in that time span, sevilla won 3 Europa leagues as well.
Europa 🤣
Meanwhile english teams were barely making it past the round of 16 in the CL
I imagine so when you spend majority of the season in competitive games and then have to face super teams like barca, madrid, bayern in the KO stages
and fucking leicester won the league, that's how shit it was
2016 leicester winning the league is proof of the prem's parity at the time

Still waiting for you to address the fact la liga was mostly a bankrupt league or the fact madrid and barca were already up by 3 goals in nearly every other game

normie trait caring about football

I don't live in the uk
Sky sports influence has a global reach
If something isn't competitive it cannot be the best at anything, like what are you even saying :lul:
What am i even saying? I am saying that a league being competitive doesnt make it good, georgian league has had more winners over the last 20 years than england, does that make it better?
*Madrid and Barca did
Hence why I said
Just ignore atletico madrid theory. They were more succesful in europe than any english team between 2012 and 2019
Took them 6 years (from when la liga started to go bankrupt) to be remotely competitive
Never seriously challenged for the title again (outside of 2016) until Messi's final year at barca
They won the league in 2014 and 2021, finished second in 2018 and 2019, made 2 cl finals, won 2 els. But muh chelsea were better...because!!
Well if your argument is muh competitiveness why dont english teams that finish 5-7th in the league win that competition? Cause they are worse than spanish teams that finish 5-7 (jfl)
I imagine so when you spend majority of the season in competitive games and then have to face super teams like barca, madrid, bayern in the KO stages
Competitive games against burnley and huddersfield:feelskek: and ive adressed the competitivness above, see if you can find it
2016 leicester winning the league is proof of the prem's parity at the time

Still waiting for you to address the fact la liga was mostly a bankrupt league or the fact madrid and barca were already up by 3 goals in nearly every other game
2016 leicester is proof of how shit league was, as they wouldve finished like 10th in spain that year

Barca and madrid were up 3 goals yeah sure, that you must have read on those jewtube comments made by british drunkards

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I like Maradona the best. Records aside, he was much more fun to watch than both of them.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek

SHOTS PER GOAL​

MESSI5.27Shots Per Goal
RONALDO6.43

There we go

SHOTS PER GOAL​

MESSI5.27Shots Per Goal
RONALDO6.43

There we go
I don't feel like debating rn but Ronaldo was a midfielder in man UTD and he takes Risker shots than messi

• +1
View attachment 2537780
You've been brainwashed by Sky sports. Muh competitivness, who cares about that. La liga had the best players and teams in the world, Atletico won the league in 2014, made 2 champions league finals and won 2 Europa leagues in that time span, sevilla won 3 Europa leagues as well. Meanwhile english teams were barely making it past the round of 16 in the CL, and fucking leicester won the league, that's how shit it was
Spanish sides are 10-1 in European Cup Finals over English ones lmao.

PL is trash, almost every season the league is already decided around January. This idea that the league is competitive is a total myth.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1

PL is trash, almost every season the league is already decided around January. This idea that the league is competitive is a total myth.
Their argument about competetivness is hilarious. They do shit in cl, well its not top heavy like other leagues bro. They do shit in el, who cares bro midtable clubs are though. They can't even win the the conference league lol, but what about the relgation fodder bro! It's all marketing

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Sky sports influence has a global reach
I live in merica
How dumb do you have to be to think that anything that goes on the uk has reach here :forcedsmile:

I am saying that a league being competitive doesnt make it good, georgian league has had more winners over the last 20 years than england, does that make it better?
Georgia isn't a real country
finished second in 2018 and 2019
2018: 79 points, 14 off barca
2019: 76 points, 11 off barca
So like I said never seriously challenged for the title besides 2016

made 2 cl finals
Already addressed this
won 2 els
Again europa 🤣
But muh chelsea were better...because!!
Chelsea won 2 CL's from 2012-2021
Might be
IMG 0979

Well if your argument is muh competitiveness why dont english teams that finish 5-7th in the league win that competition?
Nobody cares about the europas
It's not even competitive
Only competitive comps are the league, cl and domestic tournaments

Competitive games against burnley and huddersfield
Tougher comp than teams like osasuna, getafe, betis

2016 leicester is proof of how shit league was, as they wouldve finished like 10th in spain that year
Sure they would have

Barca and madrid were up 3 goals yeah sure, that you must have read on those jewtube comments made by british drunkards
Watch games from that timespan
Shit just look at the stats
Games were already decided by halftime
"Best league in europe"
IMG 1419

Still waiting for you to address 2/3's of la liga being bankrupt

It's why Ronaldo has better goals
Especially the longshots and bicycle kicks ykwim
Zlatan mogs both messi and ronaldo combined in goal quality
Tumblr f1adc2fbca1ef120bf8fb821c49840e8 364d95b3 640

Zlatan

Tumblr mq3m2hKJau1retk9go1 400

• Hmm...
Madrid and barca tax
Europa league/ David De Gaya nonense
Not moved
PL is trash, almost every season the league is already decided around January. This idea that the league is competitive is a total myth
Name the seasons since 2010 where the league was won by January

I live in merica
How dumb do you have to be to think that anything that goes on the uk has reach here :forcedsmile:
You have the opinions as if you were carefully molded by Sky sports influence. Bet you also think shearer has the pl scoring record lel
Georgia isn't a real country
B-but its more competitive!1!1 so its better fr fr
2018: 79 points, 14 off barca
2019: 76 points, 11 off barca
So like I said never seriously challenged for the title besides 2016
Should I start listing the point differences in the pl over the past years? Wouldnt end well
Tougher comp than teams like osasuna, getafe, betis
Based on what exactly? There's 3 tiers of european competitions and in all of them spanish teams outpreform the english ones. Basically this
Their argument about competetivness is hilarious. They do shit in cl, well its not top heavy like other leagues bro. They do shit in el, who cares bro midtable clubs are though. They can't even win the the conference league lol, but what about the relgation fodder bro! It's all marketing
Cause sky sports said thats why
Watch games from that timespan
Shit just look at the stats
Games were already decided by halftime
"Best league in europe"
View attachment 2537877
Provide me with the stats that say that top teams in spain beath the lower teams by a bigger goal difference than top teams in england. You make the claim and expect me to research (jfl)
Still waiting for you to address 2/3's of la liga being bankrupt
And despite that they still beat english teams, lmao

• +1
Madrid and barca tax
Europa league/ David De Gaya nonense
Not moved

Name the seasons since 2010 where the league was won by January
2012/2013
2014/2015
2015/2016
2016/2017
2017/2018
2019/2020
2020/2021

All pretty much decided around that period

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
You have the opinions as if you were carefully molded by Sky sports influence.
Never watched sky sports
Nothing but nonsense from you
Bet you also think shearer has the pl scoring record lel
You said it not me
B-but its more competitive!1!1 so its better fr fr
Not a real country therefore nothing real about the "league"
Strawman anyway
Should I start listing the point differences in the pl over the past years? Wouldnt end well
2018 and 2020 tax 🥱
There's 3 tiers of european competitions and in all of them spanish teams outpreform the english ones. Basically this
Already addressed this
Cause sky sports said thats why
Sky sports lives rent free in your head
Say sky sports again
Provide me with the stats that say that top teams in spain beath the lower teams by a bigger goal difference than top teams in england. You make the claim and expect me to research (jfl)
2012 la liga for instance
IMG 1418

2012 prem in comparison
IMG 1420

In just one graph you can see how the top prem teams don't commit legalized rape and you can also see the competitiveness simultaneously
8 teams with a positive GD (6 for la liga)
6 teams with a double digit GD (3 for la liga)
La liga was a joke

And despite that they still beat english teams, lmao
Already explained this
Going in circles at this point

Never watched sky sports
Nothing but nonsense from you
You dont have to watch it. Sky owns the rights to broadcasting and has spent a lot of money marketing the league, making ppl believe its the best most competitive etc. And then those opinions get regurgitated by fans which ended up reaching you. All the arguments you use are the ones I keep seeing on social media
Not a real country therefore nothing real about the "league"
Strawman anyway
Jfl
2018 and 2020 tax 🥱
Since 2012/2013: 5 times 10+ point difference between champions and runners up in la liga, guess the number in pl? Also 5. But yeah just 2020 and 2018
2012 la liga for instance
View attachment 2537957
2012 prem in comparison
View attachment 2537961

In just one graph you can see how the top prem teams don't commit legalized rape and you can also see the competitiveness simultaneously
8 teams with a positive GD (6 for la liga)
6 teams with a double digit GD (3 for la liga)
La liga was a joke
Thats one year lol
Already explained this
Going in circles at this point
You didnt explain shit. You just decided to not value the el for your convenience. If your argument is the premier league is better because its deeper and has more tough teams, why do teams that play in Europa league (and conference league last few years) get consistently beaten by spanish teams in that competition? I mean you said its more competitive

2012/2013
Yes
2014/2015
5 point difference by the last week of January
No
2015/2016
3 point difference by the last week of January
No
2016/2017
League wasn't won until the last 3 games
No
2017/2018
Yes
2019/2020
Yes
2020/2021
5 point difference by end of January
No

7 seasons you picked
Wrong on 4
Did you just look at the end of season table and pick one's that you thought you could get away with?
Lmao

You dont have to watch it. Sky owns the rights to broadcasting and has spent a lot of money marketing the league, making ppl believe its the best most competitive etc. And then those opinions get regurgitated by fans which ended up reaching you. All the arguments you use are the ones I keep seeing on social media
Doesn't apply to me
5 times 10+ point difference between champions and runners up in la liga, guess the number in pl? Also 5. But yeah just 2020 and 2018
Like I said 2020 and 2018 tax
It's
3 if you exclude those 2 fluke years
How the fuck didn't you get that?

Thats one year lol
The very next year
IMG 1423
IMG 1424

Like even in 2018 (one of the most uncompetitive prem seasons ever) this is still what the gd looks like
IMG 1425

La ligas in comparison
IMG 1426

Shall I keep going or you want to drop it?

If your argument is the premier league is better because its deeper and has more tough teams, why do teams that play in Europa league (and conference league last few years) get consistently beaten by spanish teams in that competition?
Already addressed this
Going in circles again

Doesn't apply to me
Clearly it does since you say the exact same things that blind barclays™ premier league keep saying
Like I said 2020 and 2018 tax
It's
3 if you exclude those 2 fluke years
How the fuck didn't you get that?
Ok I got it, you just choose to ignore 2 years for no reason at all. I'll do the same, if you exclude those 5 years where la liga was won by 10+ points, it's actually 0
The very next year
View attachment 2538028View attachment 2538029

Like even in 2018 (one of the most uncompetitive prem seasons ever) this is still what the gd looks like
View attachment 2538033
La ligas in comparison
View attachment 2538034

Shall I keep going or you want to drop it?
Damn so thats 2 in favour of pl, and 1 in favour of la liga. Jfl
Already addressed this
Going in circles again
You just keep convenintly disregarding it. Premier league teams ranked 1-7 keep preforming worse in the same competitions as la liga teams ranked 1-7, fact or no?