rope if my growth plates are somehow closed (5'8) 17.9

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron
idk what i would do if i hopped on mk-677 and didnt get any gains due to plates closed. how likely is it to have closed plates at 17.9? i have been growing steadily each year and hope it has stayed the same, my birthday is next month btw. feels bad late bloomer, only 1 growth spurt, and early closed plates would be insta rope. pls give me some hope young heightcels... :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You could still grow up to an inch maybe, but don’t expect to end up much more than 5’9”. Luckily it’s not over for you even at 5’8”, just wear lifts/thick shoes and you’ll feel pretty much average in the US/UK.

You could still possibly grow I met a high school friend who was like 3 inches shorter than me last year and is like two inches taller than me now. We graduated last year so he still grew at 17-19.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and kirbyparks
Cry after you have done it for a year with no gains.
I prefer peptides anyways.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and kirbyparks
You could still grow up to an inch maybe, but don’t expect to end up much more than 5’9”. Luckily it’s not over for you even at 5’8”, just wear lifts/thick shoes and you’ll feel pretty much average in the US/UK.
FUCKING ROPE:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

A little younger but same height. If u want height cuz u think you will get bitches just cuz 6'2'' then u got another thing coming buddyboi

• Woah
Reactions: kirbyparks
I'm still suspicious of you btwbtw:ogre::feelsbaton:

• JFL
FACE

• Love it