Rope or nah

Rope?


  • Total voters
    7
SirMctavish

SirMctavish

Iron
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
2
I’ve got a below knee amputation due to the military’s medical negligence should I rope or is there still some hope for an LTN like me??
 
roping is so pussy lmao, acting like you got better things to do or smthn.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kingbob123
just get a prosthetic and you will get the disabled halo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xx_foidhunter_xX
I’ve got a below knee amputation due to the military’s medical negligence should I rope or is there still some hope for an LTN like me??
1790826354604
 
giving up this easily is crazy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xx_foidhunter_xX
roping is so pussy lmao, acting like you got better things to do or smthn.
roping lowk the method not saying he should rope but like its u feel pain for like first 4 secs then u lose conciousness and u dont even feel shit all the painful shit comes after u lose conciousness and by then u cant even do anything and ur next to death until ur dead
 
I’ve got a below knee amputation due to the military’s medical negligence should I rope or is there still some hope for an LTN like me??
just get both legs amputated for full disability wheelchair pity halo
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mullatobonemasher

Similar threads

Eldian
Replies
18
Views
151
Eldian
Eldian
A
Replies
41
Views
180
Asian 16
A
FoidHater676767
Replies
40
Views
143
hypergmousmoid
H
kripy90
Replies
6
Views
47
kripy90
kripy90
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
Replies
15
Views
90
freakicris
freakicris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top