TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 18,115
- Reputation
- 33,878
No point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks
Bye
I will fucking kill myself now bye
Bye
I will fucking kill myself now bye
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
if you are serious there is no point in killing yourself as surgery exists, and even if you are sub 3 you can just live by urself and like do random shit like drugs or somethingNo point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks
Bye
I will fucking kill myself now bye
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

alurmo a real nigga tho icl
nah nah blud actually pouring his hole heart out for disYou are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?
I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.
And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.
Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.
Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
no please dont. please. no.No point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks
Bye
I will fucking kill myself now bye
no please dont. please. no.
no please dont. please. no.
stop self inserting dumb bchyou will watch hammerhand videos and you will be happy
don't ever reply to me againstop self inserting dumb bch
Htn or deathYeah Hmtn life is hard![]()
If you want to talk I’m right hereNo point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks
Bye
I will fucking kill myself now bye
@TGUN. your boyfriend is backI wish I can give you a hug rn
Fuck everyone else here honestly
Don't rope because what if you have to reincarnate back here? Just ride it out
And if your gonna kill yourself I suggest you don't go into the light and say you don't consent, I hope you escape this hell realm we call earth because this place sucks and so do the filthy humans living here
Yeah that s why u should ropeHtn or death













You didn't write this dudeYou are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?
I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.
And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.
Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.
Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
Bro I come on Org and see posts on Offtopic and it’s youNo point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks
Bye
I will fucking kill myself now bye