Roping.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,115
Reputation
33,879
No point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks


Bye

I will fucking kill myself now bye
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arminus, NorwegianMigrant, price. and 5 others
Life is a joking neymar
 
  • JFL
Reactions: whiskers52, Aox Ofwar, sasha108 and 3 others
No point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks


Bye

I will fucking kill myself now bye
if you are serious there is no point in killing yourself as surgery exists, and even if you are sub 3 you can just live by urself and like do random shit like drugs or something
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypocrite45, keubool, price. and 3 others
Yeah Hmtn life is hard :ALOOO:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and voks
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
nah nah blud actually pouring his hole heart out for dis
not a single molecule even reached my eye btw
Dreamybullnerd4
 
  • JFL
Reactions: whiskers52, sasha108, voks and 2 others
No you wont
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
rip
 
  • JFL
Reactions: price., sasha108 and TGUN.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price., voks and TGUN.
no one here is low inhib enough to actually rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
you will watch hammerhand videos and you will be happy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I wish I can give you a hug rn

Fuck everyone else here honestly

Don't rope because what if you have to reincarnate back here? Just ride it out

And if your gonna kill yourself I suggest you don't go into the light and say you don't consent there may be someone decieving you to come back to this earth I hope you escape this hell realm we call earth because this place sucks and so do the filthy humans living here

But at the end of the day don't go forward with your decision please
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN. and keubool
No point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks


Bye

I will fucking kill myself now bye
If you want to talk I’m right here
 
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool
I wish I can give you a hug rn

Fuck everyone else here honestly

Don't rope because what if you have to reincarnate back here? Just ride it out

And if your gonna kill yourself I suggest you don't go into the light and say you don't consent, I hope you escape this hell realm we call earth because this place sucks and so do the filthy humans living here
@TGUN. your boyfriend is back:love:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool
You are one of the worst, if not the worst person I have ever met on here. Like seriously man what did I even do to you? I would kindly reply to threads and you'd abuse me for no reason, then I tagged you on a thread that had your photo and you hated me even more?

I was sick of your actions towards me, so I privately messaged you (kindly and respectfully) asking what the problem was or the reason for your poor treatment towards me, and you replied telling me to kill myself. What if I actually did you little piece of shit, how would you feel? Rhetorical question because you wouldn't feel anything, if anything you'd feel victorious. Just like on the news with the guys bullying that boy to suicide. And then celebrated online and continued to harass his parents and family out of the country.

And You STILL haven't even told me one single reason for the hatred and animalistic behaviour, which only leads me to one conclusion, you are trying to make yourself fit in with all the other chads and normies. You simply don't have a reason to your abusive behaviour, it must be a result of your own insecurities and trying to sound tough.

Fuck you and everyone else who liked this. You all deserve to be shot in the head. On the verge of tears typing this because all you white Australian faggots are the same. "Things equal to the same thing are equal to each other." You all act hostile, trying to diminish anyone lesser than yourselves, to give yourselves the social and mental boost you so desperately need. Is it even peer pressure? Does this seriously make you more liked in your cult-like groups? I've seen this in no other country but Australia. The teenagers especially are absolutely ruthless and are working for the devil.

Stop with all of this. Cut your fingers off if they are leading you to type this. Gouge your eyes out too if that helps. You are a net negative to everyone on this earth and we would all benefit if you actually did kill yourself.
You didn't write this dude
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Oh this post was a joke

Lol at normie humor what a joke idk how anyone would think this is funny
 
someone post the HE LOST HIS MIND tgun pic quick
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
No point in living if I can’t be proud of my looks


Bye

I will fucking kill myself now bye
Bro I come on Org and see posts on Offtopic and it’s you :ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
8
Views
69
Peubert
Peubert
Fridx
Replies
71
Views
439
Junbae
Junbae
Z
Replies
2
Views
36
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
ragingmanlet
Replies
6
Views
84
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
stacylover
Replies
12
Views
97
thundence
thundence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top