Rot on Eid rot everyday

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Actually travelled 200 miles in the hope of hanging out with some childhood friends. Not a single invite to anything. Only some hugs and small talk after salat. Don't blame them. Half of them are married now, some with kids. Agepill has come for me 😢

@Xangsane
@emeraldglass
@JohnDoe
@TRUE_CEL
@EasyMan875
@mrriceguy
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo (damn deleted)
@KING REIDYZ
@Manchild
@bishōnenmaxxer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, bishōnenmaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Yeah true. Mosque is for old cels. Most my age have children too.

But I FaceTimed a hijabi girl that called me handsome. But I didn’t do shit but eat and pray.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and SecularIslamist
Over4shitskins

Your oneitis during that time:

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, flippasav, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
Actually travelled 200 miles in the hope of hanging out with some childhood friends. Not a single invite to anything. Only some hugs and small talk after salat. Don't blame them. Half of them are married now, some with kids. Agepill has come for me 😢

@Xangsane
@emeraldglass
@JohnDoe
@TRUE_CEL
@EasyMan875
@mrriceguy
@KING REIDYZ
@Manchild
@bishōnenmaxxer
Honestly, I genuinely comprehend their perspective. Eid is a day that calls for rejoicing in the company of family and loved ones, particularly when there are children involved. It would be beneficial for you to prioritize spending time with your parents and siblings rather than friends. Presently, it's an opportune moment to cherish the presence of your parents and extended family.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Yeah true. Mosque is for old cels. Most my age have children too.

But I FaceTimed a hijabi girl that called me handsome. But I didn’t do shit but eat and pray.
You're 26? Shit I thought you was my age 28. I'm oldest nigga here 95% of the time.

Honestly, I genuinely comprehend their perspective. Eid is a day that calls for rejoicing in the company of family and loved ones, particularly when there are children involved. It would be beneficial for you to prioritize spending time with your parents and siblings rather than friends. Presently, it's an opportune moment to cherish the presence of your parents and extended family.
Yeah Eid mogged as a child getting money and going out. At least for me. Just gets shitter as you get older tbh. But when you don't have a family or wife yourself when you should be it hits harder..

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yeah Eid mogged as a child getting money and going out. At least for me. Just gets shitter as you get older tbh. But when you don't have a family or wife yourself when you should be it hits harder..
Do you have parents or siblings?

Do you have parents or siblings?
Only mother, father passed away.

Older sister married with kids. Younger sister unmarried and older brother unmarried and divorced. All of us rotted tbh. But we act like it's fine - at the end of the day we're in the same position as a lot of our friends.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

@Xangsane
@emeraldglass
@JohnDoe
@TRUE_CEL
@EasyMan875
@mrriceguy
@KING REIDYZ
@Manchild
@bishōnenmaxxer
How old are you. Don’t you have a lot of money why won’t you at least get filler

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Older sister married with kids. Younger sister unmarried and older brother unmarried and divorced. All of us rotted tbh. But we act like it's fine - at the end of the day we're in the same position as a lot of our friends.
Rotting is ideal

Eid Mubarak bhai!

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and SecularIslamist
How old are you. Don’t you have a lot of money why won’t you at least get filler
28. I'm too high inhib to do any hardmaxxing. Any money I have loses 10% in purchasing value every year...

I'm just saving to retire early at this point. Need to establish passive income stream so I can rot in style and stress free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
28. I'm too high inhib to do any hardmaxxing. Any money I have loses 10% in purchasing value every year...

I'm just saving to retire early at this point. Need to establish passive income stream so I can rot in style and stress free.
Try filler if ur high inhib it’s ideal for that and mogs implants. If you don’t like it u can dissolve it on of ur issue is ur lower third filler cna help with that at least. At least try hardmaxxing you have nothing to lose since ur alresdy are incel

• Hmm...
May Allah give him jannah brother
Could you not all come together at your mothers house to celebrate there? I think your mum would appreciate it. It also keep the family bond stronger.

• +1

@Xangsane
@emeraldglass
@JohnDoe
@TRUE_CEL
@EasyMan875
@mrriceguy
@KING REIDYZ
@Manchild
@bishōnenmaxxer
today I rotted on this forum and worked for my exams (coming in 2 days) , what is worse bro lol

today I rotted on this forum and worked for my exams (coming in 2 days) , what is worse bro lol
Fuck.You should temp ban bro. Studymaxxx or forever regret.

I managed to mostly avoid .org than usual. But back at it jfl.

May Allah give him jannah brother

Could you not all come together at your mothers house to celebrate there? I think your mum would appreciate it. It also keep the family bond stronger.
Yeah this is exactly what I did when I travelled. I usually live alone but went back to mother's. In a lot more stress free here and its lifefeul to be with siblings still.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and emeraldglass
Yeah this is exactly what I did when I travelled. I usually live alone but went back to mother's. In a lot more stress free here and its lifefeul to be with siblings still.
If I were you I would relocate to a place more closer to home. In 10 years from now on days like these will be rare and golden memories.

• +1
Could be worse. My mother made absolutely no food, i ate 2 homemade burgers and then ordered ubereats at 2am. Oh and i was rotting on this shit forum full of teenagers all day. Tbh you can't expect people who you barely see to invite you into their home where all their family/extended family will be. Most guys are wondering about with their friends but not if you're a rotter.

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, SecularIslamist and Xangsane
I spent the time talking to family members from dad's home country on Zoom while eating a lovely dinner. We had ONE BIG zoom call.

• +1

@Xangsane
@emeraldglass
@JohnDoe
@TRUE_CEL
@EasyMan875
@mrriceguy
@KING REIDYZ
@Manchild
@bishōnenmaxxer
Dang… that sucks. I went to the mosque for prayers and then immediately headed home, I didn’t greet anyone except for before the Eid prayers started when a Quran-e-Hafiz who’s also a friend of mine came up to greet me in front of the door.

• +1
I was aware Eid was going on. Our family only dad, mom and sister all had dinner together that’s it

• +1

I just turned 29

• +1