Rotted away the whole summer

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
How to cope with this.

while everyone was out partying travelling all I did was sit in the same fucking area

i dont know what to do tbh. I cant gain back time but im always stuck in the past

Time is running out for me. And im only wasting it

@goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9499 and 10 others
Me too tbh
Who cares i couldnt do anything else

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Me too tbh
Who cares i couldnt do anything else
We are young man

ask someone else they have crazy memories when they were 18/19 but I got nothing. Im just afraid to waste my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Strafe and 4 others
How old r u and r u on ur grind at least, U have to remember you’re probably grinding for surgeries and most people aren’t, you literally have to sacrifice time in order to focus on yourself because other people don’t have the same vision as us they cope with bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and lifestyle21873
How old r u and r u on ur grind at least, U have to remember you’re probably grinding for surgeries and most people aren’t, you literally have to sacrifice time in order to focus on yourself because other people don’t have the same vision as us they cope with bullshit.
im gonna be honest w u and im not saving up for shit man. my problem isnt looks its more about mental shit.

And im 18 Rn

We are young man

ask someone else they have crazy memories when they were 18/19 but I got nothing. Im just afraid to waste my whole life
Idk i went to a lot of parties at 14-17 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and lifestyle21873
Same tbh, sat on my cot all day-every day browsing 4chan, and using discord, and only going outside to go to the store.
I started learning spanish I guess....

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and lifestyle21873
Same tbh, sat on my cot all day-every day browsing 4chan, and using discord, and only going outside to go to the store.
what do u think about it when u look back?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
  • +1
what do u think about it when u look back?
This is how ive spent my life, home-school thing.
Ive kind of stopped caring at this point, childhood and teen years have been spent rotting in front of a computer.
I used to care and it pissed me off, but..... its just "whatever" now

All social development has taken place on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 6191
Idk i went to a lot of parties at 14-17 tbh

the parties in question

Btw OP i doubt there'll be as many opportunites rn to go out for parties now, but idk if u r, options will open up soon enough, just socialize a lot for now idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, goat2x, GamerCel and 1 other person
I started learning spanish I guess....
im mexican bro if u ever need help lmk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lifestyle21873, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 6191
so u think u wasted time? if u got drunk with normies at a party that would not be wasted time?

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Hozay
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 6191
so u think u wasted time? if u got drunk with normies at a party that would not be wasted time?
i rather stay home and shit post on looksmax then get drunk with normies

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and lifestyle21873
no. i should have said it but I couldnt care less about partying

i wanna do shit not the usual stuff we always do around here
im stuck in the same cycle everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Acceptable in 2020 tbh

• +1
This is how ive spent my life, home-school thing.
Ive kind of stopped caring at this point, childhood and teen years have been spent rotting in front of a computer.
I used to care and it pissed me off, but..... its just "whatever" now

All social development has taken place on the internet.
this is misery man

Think about when ur older when u hear about what other ppl say meanwhile ur memories are some internet shit

• +1
maybe it makes someone here happy to sit inside all day playing games but that shit aint for me

Don't worry about it. You didn't miss much.
Travelling and going to parties isn't much fun unless you're good looking and can get fun stories with girls and stuff in general

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 6191
Don't worry about it. You didn't miss much.
Travelling and going to parties isn't much fun unless you're good looking and can get fun stories with girls and stuff in general
giga cope

I would rather be ugly and go to party everyday than be ugly and sit inside

time to book a flight to africa and reunite with your tribe boyo
daily reminder you get mogged by self harm by 99% of this forum
Even that giga subhuman londonwille mogs u

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6191
this is misery man

Think about when ur older when u hear about what other ppl say meanwhile ur memories are some internet shit
Yea I've thought about it a lot, but the thoughts don't bother me anymore. It is laughable to think every friend ive made was made on the internet, and all my childhood/teenage "memories" are things that took place on the interwebs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, goat2x and lifestyle21873
Because I was aspie af I wasnt invited to a single party in school, basically have no memories what so ever in the last 5 years and im almost 19 now. Because of corona there prob wont be uni parties i dont know how to.cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and lifestyle21873
Yea I've thought about it a lot, but the thoughts don't bother me anymore. It is laughable to think every friend ive made was made on the internet, and all my childhood/teenage "memories" are things that took place on the interwebs
brutal but do u have any plans to fix it

• +1
Because I was aspie af I wasnt invited to a single party in school, basically have no memories what so ever in the last 5 years and im almost 19 now. Because of corona there prob wont be uni parties i dont know how to.cope
Same
I wouldnt be invited if it wasnt 4 my brother

• +1
It always breaks me to know I spend the ”best” years of my life doing sad shit

The thing is I didnt even want to go to parties I NEVER wanted to drink or do smth with girls since last year and now I regret my whole teenage years. I dont understand myself

• +1
brutal but do u have any plans to fix it
Yea, i'll be working soon. I also need to leave the religion I was born into (thats one big can of worms) and maybe then I'll have an actual life, i'll try to go to uni or something.

• +1
Yea, i'll be working soon. I also need to leave the religion I was born into (thats one big can of worms) and maybe then I'll have an actual life, i'll try to go to uni or something.
Yeah man ill try to leave for something too soon.

• +1
It always breaks me to know I spend the ”best” years of my life doing sad shit
I have cried several times because of that ngl. I cant loose any more time. I will ask out a girl that liked me back and shes sitll at school. I just hope i can leave mentalceldom

• +1
lets be realistic my nigga, you were not invited prior to corona so why would you be invited if corona wasnt a thing or when its over?
u didnt go super saiyan or anything like that, you are the same aspie
im not even shitposting rn just telling the truth

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Same
I wouldnt be invited if it wasnt 4 my brother
Its so brutal idk why I never had the urge to party but I only have it now at almost 19 when I already brutally missed out and I regret it sooo hard it BREAKS ME

• +1
lets be realistic my nigga, you were not invited prior to corona so why would you be invited if corona wasnt a thing or when its over?
Because I finished school and i go to uni this year. Also im not acting like a fucking autist anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Legit autism

• +1
I've been doing that every summer my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, GamerCel and lifestyle21873
I've been doing that every summer my whole life
ye I dont know how you manage to keep going

Depression would have fucked me over long time if I did

you wasted ur whole life and I did more or less the same

• So Sad
Reactions: JustAFewMM
How to cope with this.

while everyone was out partying travelling all I did was sit in the same fucking area

i dont know what to do tbh. I cant gain back time but im always stuck in the past

Time is running out for me. And im only wasting it

@goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf
fuck same, u gotta start making change rn now tho bro

Im planning mse + a couple other things

just do what u need to do bro and start living

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM and lifestyle21873
"it wouldnt make sense for him to get invited now because he wasnt invited before" is essentially your point which is basically void of any understanding of what he said.

• +1
have fun while ldaring, i wish to be able to ldar all the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 6191
fuck same, u gotta start making change rn now tho bro

Im planning mse + a couple other things

just do what u need to do bro and start living
i need to get a good social circle which doesnt have some low class idiots in it

But I dont know how to find one

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM and Deleted member 6403
i need to get a good social circle which doesnt have some low class idiots in it

thats simple tbh, colleges on the good side of town might work

• +1

Same, im so fucked. Uni will only be online so it will be almost impossible to get a new circle. Depressed ngl

• +1