ROTTING/NEETING/NOT TRYING is one of the worst things you can do to yourself

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
You 100% owe it to yourself to try to make the best out of the cards of life you’ve been dealt with.

I can’t tell you how many people in their 30s-60s I work with weekly that constantly remind me to “make hay while the sun shines.” The usual scenario starts with them realizing how young I am (21) and telling me they wish they were my age again and were doing the things that I am doing at the places I work. I’m a part time supervisor, real estate investment club member and I sometimes aid in vocational training for the government assisted and homeless, and I get these similar comments almost EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

And I can kinda relate to them. Back in 2016 I was a full time NEET/rotter. ATM it felt good rotting, it was always peaceful, nobody to disturb you. But when you decide to make a change of that course after being sick from the thought of being a bum and wasting your potential, more negative feelings of your past action rain down on you, everytime you look back. Self hatred, disgust, and most importantly, REGRET.
And for me all that was from rotting for a year, now can you imagine how it would feel to be post prime with such thoughts?

Not giving in your best each day to acquire Looks, Money, status or whatever you desire now and in the future will lead you to becoming like the huge regretful post prime individuals I encounter every week. Long Term Regret is one of the worst set of emotions to experience

We’ve have seen threads here of people ascending, improving their sex life, mentalcels becoming more dominant in their circle, etc. Even without that there shouldn’t be any excuse to not try the best you can to make life more easier for you.

“Make hay while the sun shines”

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, EasternRightWinger15, Kristin and 26 others
Didn't read cause I'm eating dinner rn but will absolutely read, remember and bookmark cause the title is a 100% right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3902, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
No amount of productive shit will help me stop the rotting. I have a 4.0 GPA as a finance undergrad with very minimal effort (high IQ cel) but I'm still rotting without any friends or gf. No one even asks me to help the study despite me being the smartest guy in all classes. Same shit will happen when I'll get a good job. My only cope is that somehow I'll find likeminded people for once and go far in life but considering the fact that I'm 0 percentile in agreeableness, I highly doubt that will happen.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, doll, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
Rock clap 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and TheMewingBBC
If I don't ascend I'm becoming NEET tbh.

Or maybe a really low effort job. Become a video game streamer maybe.
Idk

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and ChoSeungHui
No amount of productive shit will help me stop the rotting. I have a 4.0 GPA as a finance undergrad with very minimal effort (high IQ cel) but I'm still rotting without any friends or gf. No one even asks me to help the study despite me being the smartest guy in all classes. Same shit will happen when I'll get a good job. My only cope is that somehow I'll find likeminded people for once and go far in life but considering the fact that I'm 0 percentile in agreeableness, I highly doubt that will happen.
dn red

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
look man i dont want to be all negative here, but it really depends per case

some people (like me) are just hopeless with no reddeming qualities on them

you just have to know when its over, pointless trying will only lead someone to more misery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Agreed

There wasting the best years of their life rotting away in there rooms

I could never do that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, 2peasinapod and TheMewingBBC
Cope

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You 100% owe it to yourself to try to make the best out of the cards of life you’ve been dealt with.

I can’t tell you how many people in their 30s-60s I work with weekly that constantly remind me to “make hay while the sun shines.” The usual scenario starts with them realizing how young I am (21) and telling me they wish they were my age again and were doing the things that I am doing at the places I work. I’m a part time supervisor, real estate investment club member and I sometimes aid in vocational training for the government assisted and homeless, and I get these similar comments almost EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

And I can kinda relate to them. Back in 2016 I was a full time NEET/rotter. ATM it felt good rotting, it was always peaceful, nobody to disturb you. But when you decide to make a change of that course after being sick from the thought of being a bum and wasting your potential, more negative feelings of your past action rain down on you, everytime you look back. Self hatred, disgust, and most importantly, REGRET.
And for me all that was from rotting for a year, now can you imagine how it would feel to be post prime with such thoughts?

Not giving in your best each day to acquire Looks, Money, status or whatever you desire now and in the future will lead you to becoming like the huge regretful post prime individuals I encounter every week. Long Term Regret is one of the worst set of emotions to experience

We’ve have seen threads here of people ascending, improving their sex life, mentalcels becoming more dominant in their circle, etc. Even without that there shouldn’t be any excuse to not try the best you can to make life more easier for you.

“Make hay while the sun shines”
Super good thread. I need to stop rotting forever and do better at school etc. I already saved up around 1.3k euros (I'm 17 rn)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and TheMewingBBC
Lots of excuses and rot copes in the replies so far.
I was just like you 3 years ago. Many people were just like you guys but have move on and played their cards the best they can.

These rot copers will eat their words 20 years from now, that’s if they haven’t rope by then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Lots of excuses and rot copes in the replies so far.
I was just like you 3 years ago. Many people were just like you guys but have move on and played their cards the best they can.

These rot copers will eat their words 20 years from now, that’s if they haven’t rope by then
Any suggestions on how to earn money at 17? My options are kinda limited, rn I try to moneymax by working at the supermarket alot and saving up money etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Any suggestions on how to earn money at 17? My options are kinda limited, rn I try to moneymax by working at the supermarket alot and saving up money etc

For jobs always be on the lookout for better opportunities(better pay and time for your experience level)
Save your wages and use them as capital in investment. I invest in the following; forex, crypto and real estate.

Forex: you can learn everything on babypips.com for free. Join a local club where traders share ideas with others. With a grand you probably make a generous 300- 2k weekly if your skill is top notch

Crypto: you could join the site bitcointalk and even 4chans to read on predictions. All the pumping and dumping news comes out in there so overall it’s self fulfilling

Real estates: join a club and work with other investors. You can also learn the in and out of the entire business on REIPRO.com but that shit is 80 bucks a month

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Kade, turkproducer and 1 other person
Save your wages and use them as capital in investment. I invest in the following; forex, crypto and real estate.

Forex: you can learn everything on babypips.com for free. Join a local club where traders share ideas with others. With a grand you probably make a generous 300- 2k weekly if your skill is top notch

Crypto: you could join the site bitcointalk and even 4chans to read on predictions. All the pumping and dumping news comes out in there so overall it’s self fulfilling

Real estates: join a club and work with other investors. You can also learn the in and out of the entire business on REIPRO.com but that shit is 80 bucks a month
Thanks!

• +1
wtf can i do in romania mate, theres no opportunity

how can i get a british passport they just sent my uncle and 2nd auntie back in a box

• So Sad
It's gotta be your agreeableness. I'm pretty low in that 30-40 percentile but man ngl it actually really does suck working with non agreeable people. I'd guess you need to learn to let things go and to calm down bro

It's gotta be your agreeableness. I'm pretty low in that 30-40 percentile but man ngl it actually really does suck working with non agreeable people. I'd guess you need to learn to let things go and to calm down bro
Being disagreeable is actually an advantage in the corporate world

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Daily reminder: The clock is ticking

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
bumping high iq bbc thread

look man i dont want to be all negative here, but it really depends per case

some people (like me) are just hopeless with no reddeming qualities on them

you just have to know when its over, pointless trying will only lead someone to more misery
This tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632

How to cope with the fact that I wasted 2019 & 2020 while I was in the most prime years of my life?
(I'm 22)

Shoutout to a real nigga. High status og and he doesn’t even have 2k posts after 2 years. When I see the avi I click, when he writes I read.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, TheMewingBBC and RichardSpencel
Can't relate at all tbh.

People in their 30s-60s never tell me this shit. You must be surrounded by complete and utter losers and failures for them to tell you this shit on a daily basic.

just fucking lol, over for them.

I absolutely wasted every second from 16yo-23 yo in my room as a neet,pizzaface, skinnyfat crooked teeth balding faggot and I regret it tremendously.

However the only thing I regret is not looksmaxxing,ion give a single fuck about money unless it'll increase my PSL by 0.0001

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Wallenberg
This is the most motivating post I have seen in a while on here and I read every letter of it.

Unfortunately anytime I read one of these I get filled with motivation only for it to disappear the next day.

It's easy to find motivation for something but it's a whole different story actually start doing some progress.

The worst thing is knowing where your faults and problems lie but not knowing how to organize them in a coherent order so you could solve them.

Either way @TheMewingBBC you got yourself a new follower.

• +1
Cool story bro but while you may have regretted your rotting days I just can't regret mine right now. I've been rotting for years but for me there is no better alternative.

I'm not motivated, I don't have a dream and no basic wage slave position will ever interest me.

I live with the mindset of if I was to ever get off my ass I better make more money than I could imagine, to me an average life isn't worth getting up for.