Rule number one of Blackpill DON'T TALK ABOUT BLACKPILL

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Screenshot 20240708 041141 Discord

Don't be like this tiktok newgen retard that try and spread the blackpill real og's know and understand that it will literally do no good genuinely what do you gain from convincing normies of lookism and blackpill? NOTHING lets keep it to ourselves boyos.
treat it like an alter ego. Blend in with the masses "Yeah bro personality is more important than looks"
also people will just look at you as a retard autist if you try and explain blackpill to them so dont bother at all.
Ok gn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Jova, zurzolo and 9 others
Joined Aug 5, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, niqfan625, spdxer and 1 other person
water it's all about being nt and talking as if you fit in rather than making a point. normies don't understand blackpill because they either don't understand or cope

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse, boss8055, shia.jihadist and 4 others
View attachment 3019358
Don't be like this tiktok newgen retard that try and spread the blackpill real og's know and understand that it will literally do no good genuinely what do you gain from convincing normies of lookism and blackpill? NOTHING lets keep it to ourselves boyos.
treat it like an alter ego. Blend in with the masses "Yeah bro personality is more important than looks"
also people will just look at you as a retard autist if you try and explain blackpill to them so dont bother at all.
Ok gn
Accurate , tried to explain the bp to my chad friend once , never again. this nigga hit me with the "just be kind" advice

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TheLooxMaxingKing
Ong nigga , normies dont get the bp because:
"The well fed will never understand the hungry"
Its like putting some rich nigga in a room with a homeless guy and letting the homeless guy explain his problems , the rich guy is not gonna understand anything and is gonna hit them with the "just get a job broooooo:soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, sayi and TheLooxMaxingKing
Its like putting some rich nigga in a room with a homeless guy and letting the homeless guy explain his problems , the rich guy is not gonna understand anything and is gonna hit them with the "just get a job broooooo:soy:"
exactly, recently tho i have finally gotten my few close friends to bp and they are taking this shit seriously finally.
but bro especially the chads always make fun of me if i say anything about looks, nigga its so fucking annyoing looks are like 80% genetics its fucking brutal and not fair

exactly, recently tho i have finally gotten my few close friends to bp and they are taking this shit seriously finally.
but bro especially the chads always make fun of me if i say anything about looks, nigga its so fucking annyoing looks are like 80% genetics its fucking brutal and not fair
More like 90% for men and 20% for women but i agree

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
More like 90% for men and 20% for women but i agree
yeah man its fucking brutal shit, im so deep in the blackpill i dont even wanna go outside to party or shit or even get girlfriend, need to ascend to atleast htn for me to even consider getting my first gf, otherwise i know im just gonna feel insecure little bitch if im not looksmatched with the girl. :feelsrope: :cry: :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FutureSlayer
yeah man its fucking brutal shit, im so deep in the blackpill i dont even wanna go outside to party or shit or even get girlfriend, need to ascend to atleast htn for me to even consider getting my first gf, otherwise i know im just gonna feel insecure little bitch if im not looksmatched with the girl. :feelsrope: :cry: :feelsrope:
This world is going to shit anyway, on the bright side incel revolution is coming soon:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and TheLooxMaxingKing
This world is going to shit anyway, on the bright side incel revolution is coming soon:feelsgood:
Bro the bp made me depressed, fuck this shit. now need to sleep, gonna get big 3 hours of sleep tonight👌

• +1
it depens bro. more blackpill awareness equals less betabuxes and simps

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and yue
Many rich people have been broke and are empathetic towards those who dont have money. If the homeless guy wasnt fucking insane or on drugs a lot of rich people would probably offer him a job or give him genuine advice. I understand what you're saying tho

• +1
when girls i dont like hit me up and i dont want to be mean cuz i want people to think im super nice i talk about looksmaxxing and it turns them off and they leave me alone

real og's know and understand that it will literally do no good genuinely what do you gain from convincing normies of lookism and blackpill? NOTHING lets keep it to ourselves boyos.
Screenshot 2024 07 07 at 92037 PM

gatekeep blackpill at all costs ;);););););););););):p:p:p:p;););)

The purpose is different, in this case it is valid simply not to waste time on explanations.

The most evil people are those who are blackpilled yet still go out of their way to make fun of subhumans to feel some sort of pathetic superiority, instead of just pitying them and moving on. It's natural to enjoy the feeling of mogging someone, but some people here (mostly retarded TikTokcels) are genuine sociopaths who view ugly, short, or short/ugly men as subhumans who should die. They are more evil than foids.

They are worse than any foid. They all jerk off to PSL god edits of male models who got molested by their old Jewish managers.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BlankUsername and aryansorani
Since I took the brutalpill I only see stats

i cant help it :( im NT

No, you don't get it. I NEED to blackpill every indian subhuman I know. It will open up their red third eye :lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The most evil people are those who are blackpilled yet still go out of their way to make fun of subhumans to feel some sort of pathetic superiority, instead of just pitying them and moving on. It's natural to enjoy the feeling of mogging someone, but some people here (mostly retarded TikTokcels) are genuine sociopaths who view ugly, short, or short/ugly men as subhumans who should die. They are more evil than foids.

They are worse than any foid. They all jerk off to PSL god edits of male models who got molested by their old Jewish managers.
Real. People here should be looking to uplift those who can be uplifted, and pitying those who can't. Realizing the world is cruel shouldn't make you cruel, it should only make you more empathetic and smart.

I don't talk about it in real life at all

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired